1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '23 13:381 edit
    @suzianne said

I'm not the first to understand that your opinion of others has less basis in fact and more about how much kowtowing and genuflecting they do in front of you.
    No one here kowtows to me in the slightest, and genuflecting is visual phenomena not a written one. You’ll need to tighten up on your syntax for your masters dissertation.

Furthermore, my assessment of your stories about yourself is based solely on your stories about yourself.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Mar '23 14:45
    @divegeester said
    Of course this last couple of pages isn’t really about me, or FMF or ghost of a Duke; it’s all to bury Suzianne’s posts where she keeps making herself look silly. Happens repeatedly in the gf after she’s does the same thing there.
    Admit it gooster, you make yourself look silly no matter what forum you post in!

-VR
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Mar '23 05:06
    @divegeester said
    No, it’s based on you being a “Karen” in the debates forum.
    At least I'm not regularly found to be a hypocrite in all forums.

Words have consequences, not just the undue power you ascribe to them.

So scream "Karen!" a few more times. You're only boring everyone.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Mar '23 05:09
    @divegeester said
    Furthermore, my assessment of your stories about yourself is based solely on your stories about yourself.
    This is patently untrue, since you've never understood the power of truth. You've never wanted to be burdened with facts.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '23 05:50
    @suzianne said
    At least I'm not regularly found to be a hypocrite in all forums.
    But you are a hypocrite; you’re behaviour here is exactly the same as behaviour you continually moan about.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '23 05:51
    @suzianne said
    This is patently untrue, since you've never understood the power of truth. You've never wanted to be burdened with facts.
    You make up ludicrous stories about yourself and post them across these boards. I call you out for it.

You’re a joke.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Mar '23 02:13
    @divegeester said
    You make up ludicrous stories about yourself and post them across these boards. I call you out for it.

You’re a joke.
    >Sigh.<

"Some men you just can't reach."
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '23 05:34
    @suzianne said
    So scream "Karen!" a few more times. You're only boring everyone.
    What analogy best explains how the concept of the "free gift" works or what it means?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '23 07:512 edits
    @suzianne said
    >Sigh.<

"Some men you just can't reach."
    Stop trying too hard then, go back to your Walter Mitty world where angels visit you, where you crash sexual molesters through bar tables with your martial arts, where you save countless lives with cpr on the streets of Phoenix, where you help the homeless, where you play multiple musical instruments to a live performance standard, where you are completing a masters (for at least the last 3 years), where you ride a high powered sports motorcycle without having taken a single lesson etc etc…. post about all these things in the Echo-Ghost-Chamber where people there will facilitate your stories with “ooh” and “ahh”.

Here’s a truth for you:
    “The wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses”. Proverbs 27

Surround yourself with people who will challenge you Suzianne.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Mar '23 20:38
    @divegeester said
    Stop trying too hard then, go back to your Walter Mitty world where angels visit you, where you crash sexual molesters through bar tables with your martial arts, where you save countless lives with cpr on the streets of Phoenix, where you help the homeless, where you play multiple musical instruments to a live performance standard, where you are completing a masters (for ...[text shortened]... plies kisses”.[/i][/b] Proverbs 27

Surround yourself with people who will challenge you Suzianne.
    Let's try again.

1. Angels have visited me exactly once, during the only existential crisis I've ever had.
    2. Yes, I actually have crashed at least one sexual molester (not of me, but another) through a bar table. I was out of there before the cops showed, and even though the fight was witnessed by the owner of the bar, he declined to press charges. I did end up paying for the table.
    3. The phrase I used was "I can't remember how many" times I had to start CPR on a homeless person. "Countless" is not my word, it's yours. My efforts only "saved" maybe half of them.
    4. Yes, I help the homeless, as best I can. I'm part of a group who has divided downtown Phoenix into sectors, and for a nine month period in 2020, there were 0 people sleeping overnight on the streets in my sector. I've sat in on meetings with city officials to address the issue of providing more shelters and temp. housing to get these people off the streets. I was part of a team in 2022 to get many of these people vaccinated/boosted against Covid. The homeless problem in Phoenix has since exploded with more new arrivals than can be dealt with. The situation now is more dire than I've ever seen it.
    5. Yes, I play multiple instruments, although the only one I play to a "live performance standard" is the piano. I minored in music in college. I was part of a sorority focused on music students.
    6. Yes, I am completing a masters program, for the past 11 months (not 3 years). I'm on-schedule to finish later this year.
    7. I own and ride a Kawasaki Ninja 400, after taking lessons and passing my motorcycle operator's license. If this is a "high powered sports motorcycle" to you, so be it.

For your information, I am surrounded by people far more accomplished than me. They challenge me every day, and I am a better person just by knowing these people. I am who I am today because of them.

I'm sorry if you're so jealous of my accomplishments that you feel the need to exaggerate and make fun of them to run me down. Perhaps try to enrich your own life so you don't have to use mine to indulge your flights of fancy, yeah?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '23 22:35
    @suzianne said
    Let's try again.

1. Angels have visited me exactly once, during the only existential crisis I've ever had.
    2. Yes, I actually have crashed at least one sexual molester (not of me, but another) through a bar table. I was out of there before the cops showed, and even though the fight was witnessed by the owner of the bar, he declined to press charges. I did end up paying ...[text shortened]... ps try to enrich your own life so you don't have to use mine to indulge your flights of fancy, yeah?
    You’re a deluded liar who makes up stories about herself online.

“Countless” is your word; I quoted you verbatim on both the lives you claim to have saved and the bar tables you’ve crashed sexual molesters through.

Your stories are BS.
    Take them to your cronies in the echo ghost chamber.
    They aren’t needed here.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Mar '23 12:00
    @divegeester said
    You’re a deluded liar who makes up stories about herself online.

“Countless” is your word; I quoted you verbatim on both the lives you claim to have saved and the bar tables you’ve crashed sexual molesters through.

Your stories are BS.
    They aren’t needed here.

You've told the same lie so many times now that you believe your own lie, that "countless" is the word I used. It is not. I don't believe I have ever used this word in conversation, certainly not regularly, as you do.

Your stories are BS.
    They aren’t needed here.

I'm well aware that you so dislike me that you'll do anything to discredit me. That's why this is one rare time I talk about this here. When I have something to say to people, I normally do not use this forum as a soapbox, especially concerning stuff about me, although I did first tell the story here of my angel visitation because it was apropos to a thread here.

I understand the futility of "tooting one's own horn". That's why I refrain from doing so in general, unlike some here. When I discuss what happened to me in the past, the reason is to help people see that trauma can be overcome, that we do not have to be held captive by circumstance. I often wish your posting could be as altruistic, but it's obvious you've never learned these lessons in your own life.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '23 12:37
    @suzianne said

I'm well aware that you so dislike me that you'll do anything to discredit me. That's why this is one rare time I talk about this here. When I have something to say to people, I normally do not use this forum as a soapbox, especially concerning stuff about me, although I did first tell the story here of my angel visitation because it was apropos to a thread here.

I un ...[text shortened]... osting could be as altruistic, but it's obvious you've never learned these lessons in your own life.
    You do two things Suzianne; tub-thump your paranoid delusions about this website being “destroyed” or “burnt to the ground” because the owner takes bribes from those you disapprove of to ban those you do approve of … and tell fantastical stories about yourself.

If you think that those in your clique fully believe you, then you are just adding another stratum of delusion to your mindset. You should be thankful that some here risk your scornful abuse to tell you the truth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree