The

The "free gift"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Feb 23

@fmf said
I was 99% certain at the time.

I think this is a bare-faced lie motivated by spite and one that you are still propagating two and a half years later.
You are wrong on this. I was pretty certain, based on how the pair of you operated and still operate.

F

Moves
22 Feb 23
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You are wrong on this. I was pretty certain, based on how the pair of you operated and still operate.
Nope. You are lying about this. divegeester had absolutely nothing to do with the making of the show. You know it now, and you knew it back then. You were just being spiteful.

The idea that I would do something with my radio show that was affected in any way by the comings and goings on this message board ~ aside from recruiting a few friends to write onions ~ makes you sound puerile.

You didn't think divegeester was involved. You were just being vindictive.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Feb 23

@fmf said
Nope. You are lying about this. divegeester had absolutely nothing to do with the making of the show. You know it now, and you knew it back then. You were just being spiteful.

The idea that I would do something with my radio show that was affected in any way by the comings and goings on this message board ~ aside from recruiting a few friends to write onions ~ makes you sound puerile.

You didn't think divegeester was involved. You were just being vindictive.
Again, you are wrong on this. Out of the two of us, I am best placed to say what I believed. I know you think you have some special power to decipher who does and doesn't speak the truth, but this is entirely in your own head. Indeed, there have been occasions when you have clearly lied yourself about matters, leading me to have little faith in your honesty or integrity.

Moves
22 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
In the controversial thread where I said 'Dive's fingerprints were all over this' I was, 'just calling it how I saw it.' Dive still considered that lying.
I don’t want to get into this in a lengthy exchange on this, but if I maligned you in a large private group in which you weren’t present, saying things which were completely untrue about you, you would very likely say I was lying about you. I doubt very much that your later response would be along the lines of ‘it’s ok it was just his perception’. The responsibility to check your facts sits firmly with you.

F

Moves
22 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Indeed, there have been occasions when you have clearly lied yourself about matters, leading me to have little faith in your honesty or integrity.
You are mistaken.

Moves
22 Feb 23

Of course this last couple of pages isn’t really about me, or FMF or ghost of a Duke; it’s all to bury Suzianne’s posts where she keeps making herself look silly. Happens repeatedly in the gf after she’s does the same thing there.

F

Moves
22 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Again, you are wrong on this. Out of the two of us, I am best placed to say what I believed. I know you think you have some special power to decipher who does and doesn't speak the truth, but this is entirely in your own head. Indeed, there have been occasions when you have clearly lied yourself about matters, leading me to have little faith in your honesty or integrity.
[I] have little faith in your honesty or integrity.

All because you and I disagreed about Suzianne in private and I used a spoonerism as a pseudonym so I could put a second onion of yours in the show.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Feb 23

@divegeester said
I don’t want to get into this in a lengthy exchange on this, but if I maligned you in a large private group in which you weren’t present, saying things which were completely untrue about you, you would very likely say I was lying about you. I doubt very much that your later response would be along the lines of ‘it’s ok it was just his perception’. The responsibility to check your facts sits firmly with you.
I find this laughable to be honest, seeing how you frequently prejudge people without evidence and state your own perceptions as if they were a matter of fact.

Most of what we post here are unsubstantiated opinions or assumptions. At the time I believed what I posted. In no way could that be classified as a lie.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Feb 23

@fmf said
You are mistaken.
No, I don't think so.

F

Moves
22 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No, I don't think so.
You have made it clear - repeatedly so - that your intent was vindictive and vengeful because, several times  when confronted about your lie behind divegeester's back about him, and your attempt, behind my back, to sabotage the radio show, you have said.... 

"Don't mess with the Ghost".

You haven't even tried to disguise your motivation: petty revenge... all because you got bent out of shape on an online message board.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Feb 23

@fmf said
[I] have little faith in your honesty or integrity.

All because you and I disagreed about Suzianne in private and I used a spoonerism as a pseudonym so I could put a second onion of yours in the show.
Only in your world.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Feb 23

@fmf said
You have made it clear - repeatedly so - that your intent was vindictive and vengeful because, several times  when confronted about your lie behind divegeester's back about him, and your attempt, behind my back, to sabotage the radio show, you have said.... 

"Don't mess with the Ghost".

You haven't even tried to disguise your motivation: petty revenge... all because you got bent out of shape on an online message board.
This merely shows you have zero sense of humour, and doesn't change the fact that everything occurred due to your own petty vindictiveness.

F

Moves
22 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
This merely shows you have zero sense of humour, and doesn't change the fact that everything occurred due to your own petty vindictiveness.
I did nothing "vindictive".

Your "Don't mess with the Ghost" banter demonstrates that you know you did.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Feb 23
1 edit

@fmf said
I did nothing "vindictive".

Your "Don't mess with the Ghost" banter demonstrates that you know you did.
Vindictiveness positively oozed out of you.

I think you should hold your hands up to this and apologize.

F

Moves
22 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Vindictiveness positively oozed out of you.

I think you should hold your hands up to this and apologize.
As I say, I did nothing whatsoever that was vindictive. You have been barking up the wrong tree for two and a half years.