1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Apr '23 16:09
    @rajk999 said
    Church rubbish... nothing from the teachings of Christ.
    Like I said, you church Christians ignore Jesus.
    Tell me what Jesus said.
    You put your ideology above scripture and still worry about how it’s quoted, you use scripture to condemn others and still put your personal ideology above scripture. You condemn yourself each time you do that by showing the importance of scripture as you deny it’s importance.

You have no foundation outside of your personal ideology, no sure foundation, just you. People typically like to add things to scripture to get their way, so scripture plus their power as head of some denomination, scripture and traditions, scripture with cultural norms, deceitful you just want what you want and deny scripture importance except when it suits you. You want to go back to every man does what is right in their own eyes.

Deceitful, with the one most deceived is yourself, as you deny God’s word, and then use when it is convenient as a shield or weapon for or against criticism.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Apr '23 16:22
    @kellyjay said
    You put your ideology above scripture and still worry about how it’s quoted, you use scripture to condemn others and still put your personal ideology above scripture. You condemn yourself each time you do that by showing the importance of scripture as you deny it’s importance.

You have no foundation outside of your personal ideology, no sure foundation, just you. People t ...[text shortened]... deny God’s word, and then use when it is convenient as a shield or weapon for or against criticism.
    Still nothing from Jesus Christ ?
    You have no shame to claim you believe in Christ.
    Your believe in your stupid church doctrine which is nonsense.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Apr '23 17:24
    @rajk999 said
    Church rubbish... nothing from the teachings of Christ.
    Like I said, you church Christians ignore Jesus.
    Tell me what Jesus said.
    Jesus is the Word of God made flesh, it is you who are ignoring Jesus.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Apr '23 18:56
    @kellyjay said
    Anybody can mouth those words. The real test Jesus said [which you ignore] is this :

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. (Matthew 25:41-43 KJV)

Those who do not feed the hungry, clothe the naked etc, Jesus does not know them, and are damned

Your doctrine is empty and vain and leads to damnation.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Apr '23 19:49
    @rajk999 said
    Anybody can mouth those words. The real test Jesus said [which you ignore] is this :

[i]Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye cloth ...[text shortened]... s does not know them, and are damned [/b]

Your doctrine is empty and vain and leads to damnation.
    Hypothetical and deceitful you are quoting what you say is not important to prove I am in fault. When I quote scriptures it is because I believe them to be the revealed word of God, you again talk out of two sides of your face.

Why do you quote it when you say it is unimportant? Care to repeat your earlier answer on why you quote it? Do I need to quote you in context? Are you man enough to declare it again in this conversation?

If you cannot walk in the light owning your own words, then the light in you is darkness, so either own your words declaring them again, or go sulk in the dark hiding from the light of day.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Apr '23 19:54
    @kellyjay said
    Hypothetical and deceitful you are quoting what you say is not important to prove I am in fault. When I quote scriptures it is because I believe them to be the revealed word of God, you again talk out of two sides of your face.

Why do you quote it when you say it is unimportant? Care to repeat your earlier answer on why you quote it? Do I need to quote you in context? Ar ...[text shortened]... so either own your words declaring them again, or go sulk in the dark hiding from the light of day.
    What utter garbage.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Apr '23 20:261 edit
    @rajk999 said
    What utter garbage.
    Your garbage you hold people to standards you reject, and you are so full of yourself you can’t see it. Every time you use the word for correcting others you condemn yourself, how blind you are.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Apr '23 23:05
    @rajk999 said
    Still nothing from Jesus Christ ?
    You have no shame to claim you believe in Christ.
    Your believe in your stupid church doctrine which is nonsense.
    Well I can be corrected by the word of God, for you it is meaningless. I am am under authorities God has setup, including the word of God. You however don’t recognize any text over you, I don’t recall you ever acknowledging the Holy Spirit in your life, therefore you must believe you are the only authority over you… Do you consider yourself some sort of a Christ, some kind of Prophet, an Apostle of some sort god-man who only answers to God and no one else?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 01:261 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Do you consider yourself some sort of a Christ, some kind of Prophet, an Apostle of some sort god-man who only answers to God and no one else?
    Gosh. What a white-knuckled strawman!

Project a bunch of stuff onto the person you're talking to in order to sidestep the substance of what they are talking about.

Blimey O'Reilly, has Rajk999 said he's "some sort of a Christ"?? What a rotter! Goodness gracious, has Rajk999 said he's "some sort of a Prophet"?? What a bounder! Holy moly, has Rajk999 REALLY said he's "some sort of a Apostle or god-man"?? What a terrible thing!

No wonder KellyJay's own narcissism has spontaneously combusted!

In both your view and Rajk999's view, doesn't every person "only answer to God"? Jesus Christ almighty, has Rajk999 really said he doesn't "answer to God"??

Boy oh boy, KellyJay, you've got your bovver boots on!
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 04:261 edit
    @kellyjay said
    But is the word of God the bible; is it inerrant, is it complete and is it exclusive? No it isn’t, as you have acknowledged.

Therefore the scriptures referring to the “word” “being made flesh” cannot be referring to the contemporary version we call the bible.

This notion that the collection of ancient texts which these days we call the bible … is the immutable “word of God”, is a handed-down man-made tradition.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 10:17
    @fmf said
    Gosh. What a white-knuckled strawman!

Project a bunch of stuff onto the person you're talking to in order to sidestep the substance of what they are talking about.

Blimey O'Reilly, has Rajk999 said he's "some sort of a Christ"?? What a rotter! Goodness gracious, has Rajk999 said he's "some sort of a Prophet"?? What a bounder! Holy moly, has Rajk999 REALLY said he's "some ...[text shortened]... really said he doesn't "answer to God"??

Boy oh boy, KellyJay, you've got your bovver boots on!
    KJ has definitely gone off, not thinking clearly, and in need of some professional help.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 10:58
    @rajk999 said
    KJ has definitely gone off, not thinking clearly, and in need of some professional help.
    You are the one that pushes something you have rejected as important on others, you correct others with it, you condemn others with it, you justify yourself with it, and you deny its importance. Is it possible for you to be corrected since you reject anything with authority over you, I supposed due to your singular understanding and a direct line to God?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 11:17
    @kellyjay said
    You are the one that pushes something you have rejected as important on others, you correct others with it, you condemn others with it, you justify yourself with it, and you deny its importance. Is it possible for you to be corrected since you reject anything with authority over you, I supposed due to your singular understanding and a direct line to God?
    Are you still suggesting that Rajk999 has claimed to be some sort of a Christ?

Aren't you always talking about YOUR "direct line to God" in terms of your "personal relationship" with Jesus and the supernatural changes to you that have been brought on by your beliefs?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 04:49
    @fmf said
    Are you still suggesting that Rajk999 has claimed to be some sort of a Christ?

Aren't you always talking about YOUR "direct line to God" in terms of your "personal relationship" with Jesus and the supernatural changes to you that have been brought on by your beliefs?
    It's one thing for a billionaire to claim he is rich; it's quite another for someone working at Wal-Mart to claim he is rich.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 05:02
    @suzianne said
    It's one thing for a billionaire to claim he is rich; it's quite another for someone working at Wal-Mart to claim he is rich.
    And who "works at Wal-Mart" in your analogy?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree