Free Will

Free Will

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
In terms of what? Their salvation? Their relationship with Jesus? The indwelling of God’s Holy Spirit?
Your continual dodging is noted.

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Is it ok for Christians to lie then?
Christians will want (and do want) to please Jesus Christ - not out of a fear of losing their salvation but out of gratitude and love for all He did and does for them.

You should know this. Not everything’s about salvation.

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Your continual dodging is noted.
No dodging here - just surprise you don’t comprehend what I’m writing.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
What makes you think lying comes easily to me? You know nothing about me, kiddo.
Have you struggled to lie about previously being banned from this site. Has it caused you spiritual turmoil?

I think not.

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Have you struggled to lie about previously being banned from this site. Has it caused you spiritual turmoil?

I think not.
Why don’t you quote the post in which you think I lied?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Why don’t you quote the post in which you think I lied?
You have repeatedly denied that you are the past poster who has been banned from this site, saying posters have the wrong person. This is a blatant and obvious lie. In the near future Russ will ban this current account you are using and once again you will be the lying, sad, person kicked off the site.

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Having trouble finding one?

Perhaps you shouldn’t so casually accuse others of lying.

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You have repeatedly denied that you are the past poster who has been banned from this site, saying posters have the wrong person. This is a blatant and obvious lie. In the near future Russ will ban this current account you are using and once again you will be the lying, sad, person kicked off the site.
Can’t find a post, can you?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Can’t find a post, can you?
You have repeatedly denied/lied about being the previously banned poster. Here, for example:

@divegeester said
Whoosh!

She’s calling you out for your half-a-dozen or more previously banned accounts where you also happen to have made the same argument.

The underlying message being that you’re a multiple times returning banned poster.

You replied:

"I’m flattered that she thinks I’m someone else whom she apparently was quite fond of"

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You have repeatedly denied/lied about being the previously banned poster. Here, for example:

@divegeester said
Whoosh!

She’s calling you out for your half-a-dozen or more previously banned accounts where you also happen to have made the same argument.

The underlying message being that you’re a multiple times returning banned poster.

You replied:

"I’m flattered that she thinks I’m someone else whom she apparently was quite fond of"
That’s the best you’ve got?

Oh dear.

Keep searching, Kiddo.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
That’s the best you’ve got?

Oh dear.

Keep searching, Kiddo.
Why would I scroll any deeper into your slime when you are soon to be banned again from the site?

Seriously, get a life.

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why would I scroll any deeper into your slime when you are soon to be banned again from the site?

Seriously, get a life.
Now you’re getting angry ‘cause you (not me) were shown to be a liar.

Oh the irony.

Comedy gold πŸ˜‚

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Now you’re getting angry ‘cause you (not me) were shown to be a liar.

Oh the irony.

Comedy gold πŸ˜‚
Only you have created multiple accounts that have been banned for malicious trolling, accounts you have lied about.

Only you have done that.

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Only you have created multiple accounts that have been banned for malicious trolling, accounts you have lied about.

Only you have done that.
You’re like the piano player who knows only one song, Deucer. Gotta get some more tools in your trolling toolbox. You’re completely lost when it comes to substance - now the same thing’s happening when it comes to your trolling.

Sad!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
You’re like the piano player who knows only one song, Deucer. Gotta get some more tools in your trolling toolbox. You’re completely lost when it comes to substance - now the same thing’s happening when it comes to your trolling.

Sad!
How easily the thin veil of piety falls.