1. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 02:36
    @kellyjay said
    It is Jesus the living Word I worship, but the written Word is from God too, and you trash it and use it at the same time, double-minded and deceiver you are.
    I promote, and speak at length about the teachings of Christ and I encourage good works, brotherly love and righteousness. Anyone who is offended by what I say, are the children of Satan, who encourage mouth worship.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 02:41
    @rajk999 said
    I promote, and speak at length about the teachings of Christ and I encourage good works, brotherly love and righteousness. Anyone who is offended by what I say, are the children of Satan, who encourage mouth worship.
    BS, you belittle the very source of His words the scriptures, deceiver, liar, your blasphemy is none stop.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 07:14
    @kellyjay said
    BS, you belittle the very source of His words the scriptures, deceiver, liar, your blasphemy is none stop.
    Wow KellyJay, you are on a hate-roll today.

And just because someone holds a different view to yourself.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 10:252 edits
    @kellyjay said
    Lets see ... Jesus started off his ministry with this:
    Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:3-10 KJV)

And ended it with this :
    Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)

And all in between there are stories of doing good works and living righteously .. The Good Samaritan, The Rich Man and Lazarus and several others .. none of which you have ever quoted or told anyone here about.

The message of Jesus Christ is
    All who do good works and live righteously get eternal life.
    Those who do not are cast out

Your turn .. Go ahead, show us what you think is the message of Jesus Christ.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 11:312 edits
    @rajk999 said
    Lets see ... Jesus started off his ministry with this:
    [i]Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obt ...[text shortened]... are cast out [/b]

Your turn .. Go ahead, show us what you think is the message of Jesus Christ.
    You use the written word of God to justify yourself and condemn others, while you belittle it, you are a hypocritical heretic, a deceitful person double minded person who holds two positions on scripture that oppose one another.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 11:562 edits
    @kellyjay said
    You use the written word of God to justify yourself and condemn others, while you belittle it, you are a hypocritical heretic, a deceitful person double minded person who holds two positions on scripture that oppose one another.
    More of the same venom. Not a single word of the message of Christ. All you have is your failed church doctrine. The only people who feel condemned, by the teachings of Christ are the ones who do not accept the doctrine of Christ, much like the mouthworshiping Pharisees did, and the same hatred the Pharisees had for Christ you now display it here. Your true colours and true postion regarding good works and righteousness are now showing.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 15:26
    @rajk999 said
    More of the same venom. Not a single word of the message of Christ. All you have is your failed church doctrine. The only people who feel condemned, by the teachings of Christ are the ones who do not accept the doctrine of Christ, much like the mouthworshiping Pharisees did, and the same hatred the Pharisees had for Christ you now display it here. Your true colours and true postion regarding good works and righteousness are now showing.
    Single word from Christ found where in scriptures you belittle you are a hypocrite.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 16:34
    @kellyjay said
    Single word from Christ found where in scriptures you belittle you are a hypocrite.
    Ok, you are losing it... You cannot even write a decent sentence.
    Take a break.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 17:57
    @kellyjay said
    Calm down kellyjay, you’ve going to blow a vein if you keep on like this.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 18:39
    @divegeester said
    Calm down kellyjay, you’ve going to blow a vein if you keep on like this.
    I think he did already
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 22:54
    @rajk999 said
    Ok, you are losing it... You cannot even write a decent sentence.
    Take a break.
    Hypocrite, you hold that scripture has no value and you use it to condemn others, and justify yourself, so your judgment using scripture is meaningless! Deceitful you are when applying the word to anything or one.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 23:201 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Hypocrite, you hold that scripture has no value and you use it to condemn others, and justify yourself, so your judgment using scripture is meaningless! Deceitful you are when applying the word to anything or one.
    Are you not - hypocritically - using your interpretation of scripture to judge and condemn and berate and insult Rajk999 and justify yourself?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 23:26
    @fmf said
    Are you not - hypocritically - using your interpretation of scripture to judge and condemn and berate and insult Rajk999 and justify yourself?
    All I do is advise him what Jesus said. This makes him angry.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 23:27
    @KellyJay
    Your interpretations differ, KellyJay, that's all.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 02:48
    @rajk999 said
    All I do is advise him what Jesus said. This makes him angry.
    Being corrected with scripture is fine, however, from the lips of one that says it is of no value to him is just deceit. Since it holds no value to you, it must be just like when Satan uses it, it means nothing to him either, small wonder anti-christ and atheists are on your side, it means nothing to them either. Yet they too use it to justify themselves and judge others, so what they use to judge others will be used on them as well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree