1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 04:261 edit
    @kellyjay said
    small wonder anti-christ and atheists are on your side, it means nothing to them either. Yet they too use it to justify themselves and judge others, so what they use to judge others will be used on them as well.
    I don't think you actually believe that I have "used scripture" to "justify" myself and "judge" others. You are not debating in good faith, KellyJay.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 06:252 edits
    @kellyjay said
    Being corrected with scripture is fine, however, from the lips of one that says it is of no value to him is just deceit.
    I have never read a post from jajk999 saying “scripture has no value to him” so I think that you’re the one being deceitful here kellyjay.

On a side note your slightly sanctimonious use of “from the lips of one who…” doesn’t add gravitas to your assertion.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 12:281 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Being corrected with scripture is fine, however, from the lips of one that says it is of no value to him is just deceit. Since it holds no value to you, it must be just like when Satan uses it, it means nothing to him either, small wonder anti-christ and atheists are on your side, it means nothing to them either. Yet they too use it to justify themselves and judge others, so what they use to judge others will be used on them as well.
    What a load of baloney. I suggest you [and many church Christians as well] closely examine yourself. These people who profess no belief and who you refer to as anti-Christ, have all accepted the teachings of Christ as good moral values and a lifestyle worth emulating. These people have never condemned these commandments.

What is totally weird is that all church Christians on this site have condemned me for promoting the doctrine of Christ.

The anit-Christ strangely is not the atheists but the Christian church. And this is no surprise. The same situation that Jesus found on his arrival 2000 yrs ago, He will find it again when He returns. The world is going to be full of hypocritical church goers who profess faith with their mouth but their heart is far from him.

This situation is very easy to explain. Good decent people who see the hypocricy in the Christian churches simply walk away and distance themselves, but those who wallow in the mouthworship are drawn in.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 16:41
    @rajk999 said
    What a load of baloney. I suggest you [and many church Christians as well] closely examine yourself. These people who profess no belief and who you refer to as anti-Christ, have all accepted the teachings of Christ as good moral values and a lifestyle worth emulating. These people have never condemned these commandments.

What is totally weird is that all church Chris ...[text shortened]... hes simply walk away and distance themselves, but those who wallow in the mouthworship are drawn in.
    I suggest to you to start taking the whole word of God seriously before you start telling others what is important in it. Deceitful to suggest something that is not important to you, you want to tell others right from wrong in it. Better repent your not promised the rest of the day or tomorrow so treating God’s written word as you do is sinning against the Word Himself placing yourself above it.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 16:59
    @kellyjay said
    I suggest to you to start taking the whole word of God seriously before you start telling others what is important in it. Deceitful to suggest something that is not important to you, you want to tell others right from wrong in it. Better repent your not promised the rest of the day or tomorrow so treating God’s written word as you do is sinning against the Word Himself placing yourself above it.
    Yeah, you carry on worshiping the WHOLE word of God, meanwhile in another part of town Jesus is calling the very same people you condemn and saying to them ... .. Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)

So good luck to you and your Pharisee church buddies.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 17:48
    @kellyjay said
    You would probably been happier if you didn’t feel the need to condemn people who don’t subscribe to your particular interpretation of ancient texts.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 17:52
    @divegeester said
    You would probably been happier if you didn’t feel the need to condemn people who don’t subscribe to your particular interpretation of ancient texts.
    Im pretty sure nobody in the bible read the 'whole word of God' to which KJ refers. There was no such thing. The diciples did not know or even read that whole word of God. All the people to which Jesus preached had no clue what the 'whole word of God ' was. Yet many will be in the Kingdom of God. If KJ was the judge he would ahve condemed them all the eternal torture. It shows you the type of man KJ is.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 18:43
    @rajk999 said
    Im pretty sure nobody in the bible read the 'whole word of God' to which KJ refers. There was no such thing. The diciples did not know or even read that whole word of God. All the people to which Jesus preached had no clue what the 'whole word of God ' was. Yet many will be in the Kingdom of God. If KJ was the judge he would ahve condemed them all the eternal torture. It shows you the type of man KJ is.
    Are you now acknowledging the Bible is the word of God, is it now important to you? Are you going to admit what is in the Bible is the word of God, or are you going to continue to be the deceitful in how you handle scripture?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 19:171 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Are you now acknowledging the Bible is the word of God, is it now important to you? Are you going to admit what is in the Bible is the word of God, or are you going to continue to be the deceitful in how you handle scripture?
    No... your head is incredibly hard. Your bible is NOT the WHOLE word of God. There are many books which Jesus and the Apostles called scripture which people have removed. So what you have is a man-made bible.

Neither is the bible important to me. Keeping the commandments is important to me, because the Kingdom of God is going to be populated with those who keep the commandments, not bible readers or bible worshippers,

You read the bible, worship the blble etc
    I will continue trying to keep the commandments.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 20:02
    @rajk999 said
    No... your head is incredibly hard. Your bible is NOT the WHOLE word of God. There are many books which Jesus and the Apostles called scripture which people have removed. So what you have is a man-made bible.

Neither is the bible important to me. Keeping the commandments is important to me, because the Kingdom of God is going to be populated with those who keep the c ...[text shortened]... pers,

You read the bible, worship the blble etc
    I will continue trying to keep the commandments.
    You said it didn’t mean anything to you, so there is nothing there that does mean anything to you? So you are saying God could not keep His written word available for modern man, do you claim to be the 2nd coming of Joseph Smith or something?

I asked you point blank if you had scripture you placed over the Bible you denied having any text! Do you believe you have a straight line directly to God so YOU don’t require the written word?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 20:39
    @kellyjay said
    You said it didn’t mean anything to you, so there is nothing there that does mean anything to you? So you are saying God could not keep His written word available for modern man, do you claim to be the 2nd coming of Joseph Smith or something?

I asked you point blank if you had scripture you placed over the Bible you denied having any text! Do you believe you have a straight line directly to God so YOU don’t require the written word?
    Yes, everybody has a straight line to God because God has written his commandments in the heart of all men
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 21:20
    @kellyjay said
    When Rajk999 says he's a follower of Jesus it means something different from when you say it.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 23:121 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Yes, everybody has a straight line to God because God has written his commandments in the heart of all men
    So are you saying in your heart ❤️ you know, and no matter what scripture says your heart knows. And if your heart disagrees with someone else heart you are right no matter what scripture says or if another disagrees!?
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 23:22
    @kellyjay said
    So are you saying in your heart ❤️ you know, and no matter what scripture says your heart knows. And if your heart disagrees with someone else heart you are right no matter what scripture says or if another disagrees!?
    I have quoted the words of Jesus pertaining to who gets eternal life and why they get it. Maybe that is not good enough for you.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 23:23
    @kellyjay said
    This question provides more evidence that you "worship scripture" and that it is disagreement that is making you so angry.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree