Free Will

Free Will

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
25 Mar 23

@fmf said
I'm asking you if you believe the "New Covenant" allows you to lie by claiming you are a not returning banned user?
🥱 🥱 😴 💤

F

Moves
25 Mar 23

@PlanterMoo
You are squirming.

F

Moves
25 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
No interest in being the subject of your rapid-fire, obsessive questioning. Find someone else, hotshot
If you don't like "rapid-fire", then answer it slowly. Does the "New Covenant" mean you can lie with impunity because you are not an unbeliever?

F

Moves
26 Mar 23

BUMP: The notion that someone can be culpable - and therefore deserve punishment - for not believing claims that others make about supernatural beings and phenomena is morally incoherent.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Mar 23

@mike69 said
Because everything I ask him gets ignored😉, he like you are not truthful.
What am I not truthful about?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
'But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” Revelation 21:8
Do you note how liars are dealt with no differently than murderers when it comes to hell? - Now, tell us again you are not the poster previously banned from this site.
@plantermoo, are you going to answer ghost of a duke’s question?

Scared?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
No interest in being the subject of your rapid-fire, obsessive questioning. Find someone else, hotshot
The moment of truth is here for your plantermoo; are you the person who previously posted as Romans1009?

This is the second time I’ve asked you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Mar 23

@fmf said
So does the "New Covenant" mean you can lie with impunity because you are not an unbeliever?
Yes indeed. They believe that a profession of faith gives them immunity from all of the condemnation that goes with a life of sin. They can commit all manner of horrendous evil and face no consequences. Apparently God is powerless to punish them.

However, a man who never heard of Christ and who lives a life of good works and righteousness is tormented for eternity.

I tell you, the whole osas Christiam community is looney.

Moves
26 Mar 23

@divegeester said
What am I not truthful about?
Motives and self

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
It’s interesting that some claim people are cast into hell for having the wrong beliefs, when they’re actually cast into hell for having unforgiven sin.
Unrepentant sin.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Unrepentant sin.
Grammatically I think it’s “unrepented”, but nevertheless you are correct in that it’s not unforgiven.

Moves
26 Mar 23
1 edit

@plantermoo said
You’re a bore
And yet you returned to the site repeatedly after being banned for malicious trolling.

Your end is nigh.

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Unrepentant sin.
Can you provide a verse supporting this? Not saying it’s wrong; just curious what the verse is.

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
And yet you returned to the site repeatedly after being banned for malicious trolling.

Your end is nigh.
Ghost of a Deuce, you need to change the record…

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@rajk999 said
Yes indeed. They believe that a profession of faith gives them immunity from all of the condemnation that goes with a life of sin. They can commit all manner of horrendous evil and face no consequences. Apparently God is powerless to punish them.

However, a man who never heard of Christ and who lives a life of good works and righteousness is tormented for eternity.

I tell you, the whole osas Christiam community is looney.
How is the New Covenant different from the Old Covenant in your view?

Why are you unable or unwilling to answer that question?