1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '20 19:391 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    A sideways sermon from an atheist, especially when bang on the money, would be a terrible thing indeed.
    I know you were upset about not being unable to demonstrate to me that altruism existed, but why do you think neilarini would be interested in your old gripes?

Why not PM him? Why not start another thread? Why whine on in this one?
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Jul '20 19:46
    @divegeester said
    I know you were upset about being unable to demonstrate to me that altruism existed, but why do you think neilarini would be interested in your old gripes?
    Explain to me again why the atonement of Christ wasn't an act of altruism, that as a Christian you are expected to emulate?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '20 20:05
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Explain to me again why the atonement of Christ wasn't an act of altruism, that as a Christian you are expected to emulate?
    Start a thread on it.

Oh and stay safe 😉
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Jul '20 23:14
    @divegeester said
    I’m not following you; this my thread, you pompous thin-skinned pillock.

And my point is valid; I’ve made a concerted effort to engage your topic in your thread but you are too much of a religious coward to respond.
    And I've made it beyond clear that I will not answer anything you ask.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 07:422 edits
    @galveston75 said
    And I've made it beyond clear that I will not answer anything you ask.
    Galveston75 I have been well aware for the past 5 years (at least) that you avoid my scrutiny of your nasty cult religion. But there is something you need to realise which will save you a lot of typing; I don’t care you don’t reply.

In fact your non-response, your taking of the intellectual equivalent of the 5th amendment when I ask you a pointed, on topic question, as I have in your blood thread, is in itself all the response I need because anyone reading knows as I know and as you know...you just don’t want to address the point being put to you.

I question you for the sake of the thread’s value to me, for my interest in uncovering the squalid machinations of the Jehovah’s Witness organisation, the bullying, the child sacrifice the covering up of child sex abuse by the leaders etc etc etc.

What you reply to me, or don’t, is largely irrelevant.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 10:38
    @rajk999 said
    You would be hard-pressed to find anywhere in the bible where you are advised to go around trusting everyone. Jesus in particular warned against that practice.
    Chapter and verse?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 14:44
    @divegeester said
    I know you were upset about not being unable to demonstrate to me that altruism existed, but why do you think neilarini would be interested in your old gripes?

Why not PM him? Why not start another thread? Why whine on in this one?
    So you don't run away from conversation, you just demand that the poster runs away from you. I see.
  8. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 14:47
    @divegeester said
    My posts are there for anyone to read. I’ve made it very clear exactly what I was saying.

Again, I think you would be better representing yourself by actually unpicking my posts and calling out specifically whatever it is that you seem to feel is there and which you don’t like, rather than this childlike “oh yes you did” [slash] “oh no you didn't” banter.
    Your drivel isn't worth unpicking.
  9. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 14:48
    @divegeester said
    And yet here you are, talking about my opinion over several posts.
    Since when does talking about something equals giving a f. about it? You should have understood by now I basically only comment on you being a f. hypocrite, time and again.
  10. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 14:51
    @divegeester said
    If you have seen “atrocious” behaviour by FMF you really should call it out specifically and pointedly AND alert the moderation team who I’m sure will take you very seriously given your impeccable posting record here.
    Who are you to demand what I should do? I express my opinions: you're a hypocrite and FMF is a horrible person. No need for moderation. Better yet, leave it here for others to see.
  11. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 14:52
    @divegeester said
    your impeccable posting record here.
    Oh dear ... Move some more goalposts.
  12. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 14:53
    @fmf said
    Hazarding a guess about someone else's view is one thing. Bog standard conversation. Normal message board stuff. But trying to preemptively shield someone from a difficult question, that's something else, and well worth drawing attention to.
    Utter nonsense.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 14:54
    @secondson said
    Chapter and verse?
    Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. (Matthew 16:6 KJV)
  14. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 14:55
    @divegeester said
    If you don’t want to explain, or can’t explain, what it is that you see as me being hypocritical and prefer instead to hide behind casual intellectual laziness such as this last post by you, then that is your prerogative.
    Becasue you are apparently too stupid to see for yourself how hypocritical your behaviour on the forums is.

"hide behind intellectual laziness" ... you lost your "dishonesty" key bind?

"If you don’t want to explain, or can’t explain"
    What am I ? Your teacher? Go back to school if you don't understand it.
  15. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 14:56
    @fmf said
    What should I do? [Aside from count the Thumbs Down]

What should I do about the "consistent atrocious behaviour" while still posting content and conducting myself in a way that is true to myself?
    Again you fall back on interrogation tactics. F. off.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree