1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 18:201 edit
    @kegge said
    Who are you to demand what I should do? I express my opinions: you're a hypocrite and FMF is a horrible person. No need for moderation. Better yet, leave it here for others to see.
    Shut up Kegge, you are boring me.

If you want me to engage with you at least make an effort to write decent snide instead of this crap you pull off of the top of your head.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 18:43
    @divegeester said

If you want me to engage with you at least make an effort to write decent snide instead of this crap you pull off of the top of your head.
    Lol buddy. This is the response that we all think of you. How hypocritical to hear that coming from your brain.
    PS.... most of the time I don't answer you is because it's a complete wast of time and I really just don't care what you think...
  3. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 18:46
    @divegeester

Trust: Denied.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 19:092 edits
    @galveston75 said
    Lol buddy. This is the response that we all think of you. How hypocritical to hear that coming from your brain.
    PS.... most of the time I don't answer you is because it's a complete wast of time and I really just don't care what you think...
    There’s that “we” again. You seem to be confusing me with someone who cares about being popular here.

My on topic, researched and thought through question about the claims made in your OP is still there in Thread 186265 awaiting your response Galveston75. That is where the rubber hits the road, and you know it.

I remain a detractor and critic of your cult.
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 20:48
    @divegeester said
    There’s that “we” again. You seem to be confusing me with someone who cares about being popular here.

My on topic, researched and thought through question about the claims made in your OP is still there in Thread 186265 awaiting your response Galveston75. That is where the rubber hits the road, and you know it.

I remain a detractor and critic of your cult.
    Christ is the Light of the Cosmos, not some field guide to squabbling in the weeds and tossing one's fellows into the brambles.

Please reorient yourself.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 08:00
    @caesar-salad said
    Christ is the Light of the Cosmos, not some field guide to squabbling in the weeds and tossing one's fellows into the brambles. Please reorient yourself.
    Are you aware that this is a debate forum about spirituality?
  7. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 08:12
    @divegeester said
    Are you aware that this is a debate forum about spirituality?
    I hope you will take this as a genuine question, but is this a 'debate forum about spirituality' or a forum about spirituality? I am new so I am sure that you have more ownership of the evolved culture of the forum than I do. Defining debate is also problematic and you could get into debate with a capital 'd' versus other usage of the word, but it does seem important since finding the best way to think and challenge thoughts has a relationship to a person's spiritual philosophy in my opinion.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 08:18
    @petewxyz said
    I hope you will take this as a genuine question, but is this a 'debate forum about spirituality' or a forum about spirituality?
    “Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.”

RHP site description.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 08:27
    @petewxyz said
    I hope you will take this as a genuine question, but is this a 'debate forum about spirituality' or a forum about spirituality? I am new so I am sure that you have more ownership of the evolved culture of the forum than I do. Defining debate is also problematic and you could get into debate with a capital 'd' versus other usage of the word, but it does seem important since f ...[text shortened]... to think and challenge thoughts has a relationship to a person's spiritual philosophy in my opinion.
    Ha ha!

"evolved culture of the forum"

Good one!
  10. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 08:30
    @divegeester said
    “Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.”

RHP site description.
    I guess that it is for both debate and discussion then.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 08:381 edit
    @petewxyz said
    I think where there is 'religion', 'no religion' and 'variety of religion' there is always going to be both discussion and debate. (With the occasional fireworks display and sparklers).
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 21:42
    @petewxyz said
    That’s what it says, hope it helps you figure it all out.
  13. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    26 Jul '20 18:06
    @divegeester said

I pull them off the top my head, you out of your arse.

So nice you continuously show you're indeed the hypocrite I accuse you of being; in almost every other post.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '20 18:45
    @kegge said
    I pull them off the top my head, you out of your arse.

So nice you continuously show you're indeed the hypocrite I accuse you of being; in almost every other post.
    Your insults and crass wit don’t bother me Kegge, I just find you tasteless and dull.

A bit like a beer that’s been left half swilled overnight.
  15. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '20 19:341 edit
    @divegeester said
    Your insults and crass wit don’t bother me Kegge, I just find you tasteless and dull.
    Of course you fund it tasteless. You actually need to have taste and you so obviously miss that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree