1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 06:54
    @secondson said
    Will you ever stop lying about what others say?
    I am not lying. People need only look at pages 1 and 2.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 06:56
    @secondson said
    Will you ever stop lying about what others say?
    Were you drunk when you were posting on pages 1 and 2?
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 07:13
    @divegeester said
    The so called “believers” in this forum do not display any of the attributes by which I would recognise Christianity,
    There you have it. Sowing discord.

Odd don't you think that "the so called believers in this forum" all converse civilly with each other, except with you, and that's because you're too busy finding faults, judging and making personal criticisms of us.

You really can't be trusted as one to disagree with without you resorting to making derogatory comments. You started it a long time ago and the problem is quite probably beyond repair.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 07:231 edit
    @secondson said
    You really can't be trusted as one to disagree with without you resorting to making derogatory comments. You started it a long time ago and the problem is quite probably beyond repair.
    Was calling him a "frustrated bitch" on that other thread a derogatory comment? Why did you resort to that when you now seem to be suggesting that you are against people resorting to derogatorycomments?
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 07:29
    @fmf said
    I am not lying. People need only look at pages 1 and 2.
    People? What people?

On pages 1 and 2 you posted 19 times out of 30. I made 7, and 3 others made 4.

You spam bombed out of the shoot with your usual misrepresentations, mischaracterizations and misquoting, altering the meaning and intent of what I said.

That's all there is to it. End of discussion.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 07:32
    @secondson said
    People? What people?
    The people in your mind for whose benefit you are calling me a liar. You're obviously not doing it for my benefit because I know full well what you posted.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 07:35
    @secondson said
    On pages 1 and 2 you posted 19 times out of 30. I made 7, and 3 others made 4.
    I don't see how many times you posted on pages 1 and 2 makes any difference. Have you now finally dropped your personal condemnation of Beethoven and his music at the beginning of this thread?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 07:37
    @secondson said
    You spam bombed out of the shoot with your usual misrepresentations, mischaracterizations and misquoting, altering the meaning and intent of what I said.
    The meaning and intent of what you said is clear to see. Your efforts to change your tune in the meantime are also clear to see.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 14:20
    @secondson said
    There you have it. Sowing discord.
    This is a debate and discussion forum not a coffee club for you crazies who think there is a one world government and religion around the corner but it will be OK once the eternal burning in hell starts.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 14:20
    @secondson said
    Sowing discord.
    What discord have I sown?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 14:23
    @secondson said
    Odd don't you think that "the so called believers in this forum" all converse civilly with each other, except with you, and that's because you're too busy finding faults, judging and making personal criticisms of us.

That is because I post with honestly and integrity, whereas most of the other so-called Christians here are intellectually dishonest, doctrinal mind-locked and prefer to duck and dive, hem and haw or simply avoid the topic rather than be objective and truthful.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 14:24
    @secondson said
    Well I don't call people "frustrated bitch" "ashole" or "enemies of god", if that's what you mean...
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jan '20 10:49
    @divegeester said
    That is because I post with honestly and integrity, whereas most of the other so-called Christians here are intellectually dishonest, doctrinal mind-locked and prefer to duck and dive, hem and haw or simply avoid the topic rather than be objective and truthful.
    Virtue signaling at its best, with a side of gaslighting.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jan '20 22:23
    @suzianne said
    Virtue signaling at its best, with a side of gaslighting.
    You should look up the definitions of virtue signalling and gaslighting.
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 10:52
    @divegeester said
    You should look up the definitions of virtue signalling and gaslighting.
    @ divegeester said

Maybe you should look at yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree