Is Atheism Dead ?

Is Atheism Dead ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Oct 21
3 edits

@divegeester

- Jesus loves everyone
- But the same Jesus will supervise the burning alive for eternity of those who don’t reciprocate that love for him
- That this version (your version) of Jesus is glorified by this abominable deliberate torture

I await your reply if Jesus said everyone who loves Him back should not perish or "everyone who believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life."

Was He requirement saving reciprocal love or saving belief in Him?

In Revelation 21:8 its does not include those who do not reciprocate in love are in the second death. But it does say "the UNBELIEVING".

Please note:

"But the cowardly and UNBELIEVING and abominable and murderers and fornicators and sorcerers and idolaters and all the false, their part will be in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." (Rev. 21:8)

Isn't it true than that the version of Jesus that the Bible portrays is the "unbelieving" perishing ? I did not see in verse 21 that those not reciprocating in love toward the Son of God perish, but rather the "unbelieving".

Doesn't this agree with the VERSION of Jesus from out of His mouth in John 3:15 -

"That everyone who believes into Him may have eternal life"
?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Oct 21
3 edits

Divegeester,

Are you coaching Kevcvs57 via PMs how to argue with me?

When reading the words "everyone who believes" do you insert with your mind [everyone who reciprocates to love Him back] and then say - "This is sonship's VERSION of Jesus?"

Your accusation is a strawman argument. Knock down your strawman with all the gusto you have. But Jesus Christ's version of Jesus Christ is that God commands that sinners BELIEVE in the Son of God.

Granted - love for the Son of God comes latter by appreciation of how wonderful a Savior He is. But YOUR caricature which you claim is sonship's version of Jesus is a twisting of His teaching.

Then you go on to say this Jesus is a monster.

Be careful. This is kind of close to saying that "Jesus is accursed" which no man can say by the Spirit of God.

"Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking in the Spirit of God says, Jesus is accursed; and no one can say, Jesus is Lord! except in the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor. 12:3)

Do you believe the version of Himself Jesus taught reveals Jesus as a monster ?

Moves
27 Oct 21

@sonship said
@divegeester

Are you PM-ing kevcvs57 ?
No, why do you think that?

Moves
27 Oct 21

@sonship said
@divegeester
Was He requirement saving reciprocal love or saving belief in Him?
oh right this nuance completely rebuts my post.

LOL

Moves
27 Oct 21
1 edit

@sonship said
Divegeester,

Are you coaching Kevcvs57 via PMs how to argue with me?
Haha, you are getting to be as paranoid as Suzianne!

Moves
27 Oct 21

Here you go Sonship, I’ll post it edited to accommodated your best defence of it…

You believe and preach in here that;

- Jesus loves everyone
- But the same Jesus will supervise the burning alive for eternity of those who don’t has a saving level of belief in him
- That this version (your version) of Jesus is glorified by this abominable deliberate torture
- there there are being on other worlds observing this torture and glorification of your monster god
- and these beings will therefore be deterred from not reciprocating the love to your version of Jesus

And you wonder why you get push back.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Oct 21
2 edits

@divegeester

Let me ask you Divegeester -

Do you think that for God to punish any being such that it serves as a deterrent to other beings is against the character of God ?

Is it against the character of God to use punishment of offenders as a deterrent to others ?

Moves
28 Oct 21
1 edit

@sonship said
@divegeester

Let me ask you Divegeester -

Do you think that for God to punish any being such that it serves as a deterrent to other beings is against the character of God ?

Is it against the character of God to use punishment of offenders as a deterrent to others ?
Let me answer you sonship.

I think you are a member of a Christian cult who’s beliefs and doctrines and so twisted that it’s become laughable. I reject all your erroneous witness Lee dogma, all your doctrines of death and I do not spiritually identify with you in any way.

Now if there is something untruthful in how I’ve represented your beliefs in my post to which you are replying, then please go ahead and point it out.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Oct 21
2 edits

@divegeester said
No, why do you think that?
I thought you might be PM-ing him because some of the phraseology seemed familiar.

So, that issue is closed. And I will ask you below again the question which you did not answer.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Oct 21
2 edits

Divegeester, after you write the name Witness Lee and the word "cult" 100 times for whatever effects you think it achieves, could you simply answer the question?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Oct 21

@divegeester

You did not answer me.
You dodged by bringing up another subject - accusations of being in a personality cult.

Moves
28 Oct 21

@sonship said
I thought you might be PM-ing him because some of the phraseology seemed familiar.

So, that issue is closed. And I will ask you below again the question which you did not answer.
You’re a paranoid cultish loon, you know that don’t you.

Moves
28 Oct 21

@sonship said
@divegeester

You did not answer me.
You dodged by bringing up another subject - accusations of being in a personality cult.
I’m not gonna answer your half-arsed deflective questions sonship. You NEVER answer mine. EVER.

Let me know if you want to start.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Oct 21
3 edits

@divegeester

It appears that the one scared of "pushback" is you.

I don't have to converse with you to examine your criticisms.
I can bypass asking or responding to you conversationally.

In the Bible God at times used punishment as a deterrent to others.
It is not against the divine character in principle to do so.

"And all Israel shall hear and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you." (See Deut. 13:6-18)

Or don't "See" it. It makes little difference if you do or not. It is still there.

Moves
28 Oct 21

@sonship said
@divegeester
I don't have to converse with you to examine your criticisms.
I can bypass asking or responding to you conversationally.
Sure this is your usual MO when faced with one of my checkmate questions.

Remember 😉