Is Atheism Dead ?

Is Atheism Dead ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
02 Nov 21

@sonship said
@divegeester
As to what I feel comfortable with or not comfortable with - My subjective feeling of relative comfort or discomfort does not change in the least what the Bible teaches about Isaiah 66:22-24; or Daniel 12:2; or Rev. 14:9-12; or Rev. 21:1; Rev. 21:8; or Rev. 20:15
Anytime you feel honest enough to explain who these beings are on other worlds who are being deterred, please let the forum know.

Meantime I guess we will all just assume you made it up and now are running away from the scrutiny of your waffle.

Moves
03 Nov 21
1 edit

Short version:

Sonship claims that their are beings/persons on other worlds who are being deterred from wrong doing by observing the eternal torture meted out by his version of Jesus on or around this particular world.

Yeah, sounds like it’s not something found in the Bible doesn’t it. I thought so too.

Moves
03 Nov 21

😌

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Nov 21

How the Origin of the Universe Points to the Existence of God

Moves
08 Nov 21

@sonship said
How the Origin of the Universe Points to the Existence of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjBwuQ3iTKs
Anytime you feel honest enough to explain who these beings are on other worlds who are being deterred, please let the forum know.

[no bold text required]

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Nov 21
5 edits

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Nov 21

Moves
08 Nov 21

Double-barrelled removal.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Nov 21
3 edits

@divegeester

Over the years the weightier issues like the triune nature of God, you found difficult to refute. So instead you developed more sensational issues by which you thought to generate scandalous discredit against me. I expect on the Triune God you have learned not to challenge but on space aliens you hope will generate the disgrace, dishonor and scandal to damage me.

I think it is a rather cowardly excuse distraction you employ a sensational red herring to substitute your inability to refute the biblical revelation of three-oneness of God.

Moves
10 Nov 21

@sonship said
@divegeester

Over the years the weightier issues like the triune nature of God, you found difficult to refute.
I have fully refuted your man made belief in a multiheaded god from a scriptural pov.

Moves
10 Nov 21

@sonship said
@divegeester

So instead you developed more sensational issues by which you thought to generate scandalous discredit against me.
Such as, for example?

Moves
10 Nov 21

@sonship said
@divegeester

I expect on the Triune God you have learned not to challenge but on space aliens you hope will generate the disgrace, dishonor and scandal to damage me.
These are you claims about other worlds, not mine. If you cannot robustly stand behind your claims then you should not make them.

Moves
10 Nov 21

@sonship said
@divegeester
I think it is a rather cowardly excuse distraction you employ a sensational red herring to substitute your inability to refute the biblical revelation of three-oneness of God.
It’s not a binary argument and you are being dishonest in suggesting it is.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Nov 21
3 edits

@divegeester said
These are you claims about other worlds, not mine. If you cannot robustly stand behind your claims then you should not make them.
Show me how you stand by your obliteration of the office of the Son of God teaching.

After the millennial kingdom will there exist the man Jesus as the Son of God ?
If I misunderstand then clarify.

That modalistic teaching of "No Son of God in eternity" is as bad as any three-headed statute you want to pin on lovers of the Triune God.

For some reason I think you're not going to explain yourself. For some reason I have a suspicion that you won't even try. Or maybe you'll claim you did way back when sometime ago - successfully of course.

Moves
15 Nov 21

@sonship said
Show me how you stand by your obliteration of the office of the Son of God teaching.
I’ve done it before, but sure, start a thread on it and I will contribute.