1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 14:21
    @kellyjay said
    That is your normal pattern, just as I said.
    In so far as it is a "pattern", yes, far to often, I have to respond to your self-pitying, evasive nonsense. It happens almost every time you back yourself into a discursive cul-de-sac and you take flight from whatever we were talking about.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 14:30
    @fmf said
    In so far as it is a "pattern", yes, far to often, I have to respond to your self-pitying, evasive nonsense. It happens almost every time you back yourself into a discursive cul-de-sac and you take flight from whatever we were talking about.
    You should try speaking to the points instead of the person, you should try looking at the validity of the arguments instead of concerning yourself with where you think they came from. I think you have simply been justifying your actions and not looking at what was said. You have only validated my point, I am going to stop here it’s clear you feel completely right in all you are doing here, nothing said to you matters.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 14:31
    @kellyjay said
    Can you avoid saying that is just an opinion, or that is just faith speech, or all of your other marginalizing verbiage and just stay on topic?
    KellyJay, in line with your comment to FMF earlier… do you think your opinion on truth should be “held in more regard” than the opinions of others who disagree with you?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 14:36
    @kellyjay said
    You should try speaking to the points instead of the person, you should try looking at the validity of the arguments instead of concerning yourself with where you think they came from.
    I do address the "arguments" [which are mostly mere assertions, in fact] that you offer in support of the personal opinions you share.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 14:37
    @kellyjay said
    I think you have simply been justifying your actions and not looking at what was said.
    I am constantly looking at the substance of your personal opinions and offering mine in return.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 14:39
    @kellyjay said
    I am going to stop here it’s clear you feel completely right in all you are doing here, nothing said to you matters.
    Please do. You are correct.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 15:27
    @fmf said
    Please do. You are correct.
    I know
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 21:14
    @kellyjay said
    I know
    KellyJay, in line with your comment to FMF earlier… do you think your opinion on truth should be “held in more regard” than the opinions of others who disagree with you?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 21:59
    @divegeester said
    I think opinions need to be looked at individually, not according to who says them, but the soundness of the logic used, and the sources quoted. My opinion and anyone else’ should not be viewed according to who says what, instead how inline with the truth of reality is it? To reject anything by definition only without examination isn’t even addressing the topic, instead by prejudice.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '22 00:49
    @kellyjay said
    I think opinions need to be looked at individually, not according to who says them, but the soundness of the logic used, and the sources quoted. My opinion and anyone else’ should not be viewed according to who says what, instead how inline with the truth of reality is it? To reject anything by definition only without examination isn’t even addressing the topic, instead by prejudice.
    Who is it you think has rejected something "without examination"?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '22 01:08
    @kellyjay said
    To reject anything by definition only without examination isn’t even addressing the topic, instead by prejudice.
    If you are equating rejection/disagreement with "prejudice" or if you are dismissing rejection/disagreement because of a supposed lack of examination, then that's rhetorically weak.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '22 04:49
    @kellyjay said
    Is that yes or a no KellyJay?
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '22 08:34
    @divegeester said
    Is that yes or a no KellyJay?
    You cannot tell, seriously?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '22 16:062 edits
    @kellyjay said
    You cannot tell, seriously?
    I might be argumentative and annoying to some, but I’m honest kellyjay. And no, I cannot tell from what you wrote, wether you mean yes or no.

Why don’t you repost exactly what you wrote, prefixed with an unequivocal “yes” or “no”, so I know where you stand before I read the rest?

Just a suggestion.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '22 16:45
    @divegeester said
    I might be argumentative and annoying to some, but I’m honest kellyjay. And no, I cannot tell from what you wrote, wether you mean yes or no.

Why don’t you repost exactly what you wrote, prefixed with an unequivocal “yes” or “no”, so I know where you stand before I read the rest?

Just a suggestion.
    When I say opinions need to be looked at individually you think I am not including fmf and my opinions? Must I name each of us because you can’t grasp ours are not the only ones that matter?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree