Is it okay for a Christian to lie?

Is it okay for a Christian to lie?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
You’re a broken record, deucer. Take your anti-social, psychopathic personality somewhere else.
You've said that 4 times.

P

Moves
27 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You've said that 4 times.
And how many times have you trolled me, deucer? Looks like you put on your trolling jumper early today and are determined to get in a full day of trolling.

Sad and pathetic

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Mar 23

@fmf said
PlanterMoo's stance appears to be that he can lie to whomsoever he wants because he believes Jesus was crucified and rose from the dead.
That's about the size of it. He has a free pass apparently to speak falsely.

P

Moves
27 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
That's about the size of it. He has a free pass apparently to speak falsely.
🥱 🥱 😴 💤

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
And how many times have you trolled me, deucer? Looks like you put on your trolling jumper early today and are determined to get in a full day of trolling.

Sad and pathetic
What's sad and pathetic is you returning to this site repeatedly, even after the Webmaster has banned you for trolling.

P

Moves
27 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
What's sad and pathetic is you returning to this site repeatedly, even after the Webmaster has banned you for trolling.
Keep on trolling, deucer.

It’s what you do best. Goodness knows you can’t handle substance. You get busted on substance and exposed as the dimwit that you are and then start trolling and harassing in your shame and embarrassment.

It’s quite comical and oh so predictable.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Mar 23

@PlanterMoo

25 Jul 2022

"Any player will have their account removed once confirmed as a returning banned account."

~ Russ

F

Moves
27 Mar 23
1 edit

@plantermoo said
That’s not my stance at all. Go back and re-read my posts.
Your stance appears to be that you can lie to whomsoever you want because you believe Jesus was crucified and rose from the dead. I have gleaned this from reading your posts.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Mar 23

@fmf said
Your stance appears to be that you can lie to whomsoever you want because you believe Jesus was crucified and rose from the dead. I have gleaned this from reading your posts.
Yes, that is what he said, on account of the new covenant and the passages from the OT no longer being applicable to him.

P

Moves
27 Mar 23

@fmf said
Then your reading comprehension is no good, kiddo.

P

Moves
27 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yes, that is what he said, on account of the new covenant and the passages from the OT no longer being applicable to him.
Not what I said at all, but I realize and understand your insatiable need to troll those who expose you as a dimwit.

F

Moves
27 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Then your reading comprehension is no good, kiddo.
You said the same thing when you were using the PB1022 screen name and you said the same thing when you were using the Romans1009 screen name

P

Moves
27 Mar 23

@fmf said
You said the same thing when you were using the PB1022 screen name and you said the same thing when you were using the Romans1009 screen name
That your reading comprehension is no good? Maybe you should take that comment to heart and work to improve it.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Mar 23

@fmf said
@plantermoo said
Those verses you cited are from the Old Testament and were written centuries before Jesus Christ instituted the New Covenant through His sacrificial and sin-atoning death on the cross.

He went on to say that his own salvation was therefore not at risk, implying he was free to lie to his heart's content.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Not what I said at all, but I realize and understand your insatiable need to troll those who expose you as a dimwit.
Dimwit definition:

A person who returns to a place after being repeatedly banned.