1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 23:21
    @kellyjay said
    Which is it?
    Mmm. You seem to want to make this about me rather than the ideas I have put forward.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 01:46
    @fmf said
    Mmm. You seem to want to make this about me rather than the ideas I have put forward.
    🙂 LOL, what ideas would those be I must have missed them.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 01:57
    @kellyjay said
    LOL, what ideas would those be I must have missed them.
    "What ideas would those be"? The ones in my posts. As I suspected [and foresaw at the bottom of page 14]: you are going to pretend you didn't read them.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 04:35
    @fmf said
    @KellyJay
    I wonder if you will converse with me or whether you will just keep on pretending you do not know what my stance is.
    “Quoted for reference”
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 04:36
    @divegeester said
    Which is … what FMF posted in his “three paragraphs” above which you in your usual MO, seem determined to completely ignore.
    “Quoted for reference”
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 09:40
    @fmf said
    "What ideas would those be"? The ones in my posts. As I suspected [and foresaw at the bottom of page 14]: you are going to pretend you didn't read them.
    Which one exactly?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 09:45
    @kellyjay said
    Which one exactly?
    The ones that are exactly in the posts addressed to you that I have taken the time to type.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 09:54
    @fmf said
    The ones that are exactly in the posts addressed to you that I have taken the time to type.
    I'm willing to bet there are more than one of those, but if you cannot, either point
    me to one specific or write out what you'd like me to address; oh well.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 10:20
    @kellyjay said
    I'm willing to bet there are more than one of those, but if you cannot, either point
    You are now being passive-aggressive in a dj2becker style [...type it all out again for me FMF..."]. They are posts just a few pages ago, on this thread, addressed to you, responding explicitly to the things you were posting.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 10:42
    @fmf said
    You are now being passive-aggressive in a dj2becker style [...type it all out again for me FMF..."]. They are posts just a few pages ago, on this thread, addressed to you, responding explicitly to the things you were posting.
    I am not going to play 20 questions accusations declarations with you to simply see something you say I missed. If you want point it out specifically repost your points, or give me the exact post location, or if you don’t care enough to do either, so be it.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 10:58
    @kellyjay said
    I am not going to play 20 questions accusations declarations with you to simply see something you say I missed. If you want point it out specifically repost your points, or give me the exact post location, or if you don’t care enough to do either, so be it.
    If you want to read what my replies were to your posts and what my stances are, just go and read my replies to your posts where I put to you what my stances are. The exact location is over the past couple of days on THIS thread. If they are addressed to you and if part of your post is quoted, it's THEM.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 11:24
    @fmf said
    If you want to read what my replies were to your posts and what my stances are, just go and read my replies to your posts where I put to you what my stances are. The exact location is over the past couple of days on THIS thread. If they are addressed to you and if part of your post is quoted, it's THEM.
    So be it!
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 11:50
    @kellyjay said
    So be it!
    Your behaviour: you are in the foetal position again. My attempts to engage your points are still there hanging in the air, ignored.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 15:52
    @fmf said
    Your behaviour: you are in the foetal position again. My attempts to engage your points are still there hanging in the air, ignored.
    Is your last about me, or some topic?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 19:27
    @kellyjay said
    Pages 14, 15, 16.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree