Can transgender people be truly Christian?

Can transgender people be truly Christian?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
333d

@josephw said
Try leaning how to talk to other human beings without your arrogant and solipsistic attitude.

You might even try acting like an actual follower of Jesus Christ.

Do you?

F

Moves
333d

@josephw said

Walk the walk instead of resorting to your usual belligerence.
Walk the walk instead of resorting to your usual belligerence.

Do you ever resort to belligerence on this forum?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
333d

@josephw said
Try leaning how to talk to other human beings without your arrogant and solipsistic attitude.
LOL just listen to yourself.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
333d
2 edits

@rajk999 said
Walk the walk ... not seeing you doing that. You are just a man-pleaser.

Suziainne is a confessed bisexual, who is now denying the teachings of the bible by openly supportng homosexuality and encouraging others to support the trans /pride movement which attempts to indoctrinate young children to follow in their footsteps.

The truth and teachngs of the biible, is what I am concerned about. Your opinion of what is evil is your business .. not interested in that.
"which attempts to indoctrinate young children"

Stop lying. Where in the Bible did Jesus say, "Go forth and lie your butt off, because Our Father loves those who lie in his name." Hint: he didn't.

P.S. If you are going to repeatedly spit on me in this thread and others, I'd appreciate it if you could gather another two seconds of attention span to spell my name right. You haven't gotten it right yet in this thread.

F

Moves
333d

@suzianne said
If you are going to repeatedly spit on me in this thread and others, I'd appreciate it if you could gather another two seconds of attention span to spell my name right.
But don't you follow certain posters around from thread to thread and "spit on" them all the time?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
333d

@josephw said
I want to hear you. I don't always agree with everything you say, but your words are worth hearing nevertheless, and are often challenging.

Should "the law" in Deuteronomy be followed? Are you kidding me? The following is a basic outline of the book. (not mine)
Obviously the book was written to Israel, but contains, in principle at least, if not specifically, Devine guida ...[text shortened]... e future of the land, (blessings and curses), Chapters 27-30

IV. Requiem to Moses, Chapters 31-34
Not bad, but...

Do you think Christians will be judged for not following this law in Deuteronomy, or Numbers or Leviticus?

Are we not bound by another covenant, instead? Why do you think this is?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
333d

@suzianne said
Not bad, but...

Do you think Christians will be judged for not following this law in Deuteronomy, or Numbers or Leviticus?

Are we not bound by another covenant, instead? Why do you think this is?
If, as Rajk999 claims, you are a “professed bisexual” then kellyjay and Josephw will classify you as one of the billions they believe are going to be burnt in hell for eternity by Jesus and you are therefore (according to their doctrines and beliefs) NOT a Christian.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
333d

@suzianne said
"which attempts to indoctrinate young children"

Stop lying. Where in the Bible did Jesus say, "Go forth and lie your butt off, because Our Father loves those who lie in his name." Hint: he didn't.

P.S. If you are going to repeatedly spit on me in this thread and others, I'd appreciate it if you could gather another two seconds of attention span to spell my name right. You haven't gotten it right yet in this thread.
Google "Transgender indoctrination in schools", and you will get all the information you need... As if you already did not know that that is their aim.

You a professed Christian, have become a mouthpiece for this evil movement which is designed to influence as many people as they can to join in their evil activities.

Sicko.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
333d
2 edits

@divegeester said
If, as Rajk999 claims, you are a “professed bisexual” then kellyjay and Josephw will classify you as one of the billions they believe are going to be burnt in hell for eternity by Jesus and you are therefore (according to their doctrines and beliefs) NOT a Christian.
Good question. She is a professed Christian. Not a real one. Paul dealt with that:

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. (2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV)

She is in the LGBTQ camp. She therefore cannot be with God. She is part of the worshippers of Satan.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
333d

@fmf said
Are homosexual acts "sinful"?
Isn't that what the Bible teaches?

Must you ask such obvious questions?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
333d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Good question. She is a professed Christian.

She is in the LGBTQ camp. She therefore cannot be with God. She is part of the worshippers of Satan.
I don’t remember Suzianne ever stating that she is bisexual as you have claimed.

Are you sure?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
333d

@josephw said
Isn't that what the Bible teaches?

Must you ask such obvious questions?
He is asking because you are not being crystal clear. Here we have a professed Christian, who supports the LGBTQ and Pride, who condemns anyone that condemns homosexuality and you seem to be supporting that woman rather than condemning what she is doing. You are not a strong Christian. You are weak and influenced by your emotions.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
333d
1 edit

@divegeester said
I don’t remember Suzianne ever stating that she is bisexual as you have claimed.

Are you sure?
She did, just not in those words. Must be about 4 years ago when you and her had some intense arguing about her lifestyle. Truth always comes out in the end in different ways. Watch this how when I asked for examples of me lying, the part about her being bisexual is not a lie. Instead she said the lie I told was about the trans movement trying to indoctrinate kids.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
333d

@fmf said

Do you?
I don't "act" like a Christian. I am one.

Are YOU now judging me?

Being a Christian isn't an act. It's a state of being. The condition of all humans is flawed. No one is a perfect Christian. Some Christians are self deceived into thinking they're Christians for reasons that are unbiblical. Claiming to be a Christian doesn't make one a Christian. There are no sinless Christians. There's no such thing.

Because I am critical of what some say here in this forum doesn't mean I'm not a Christian. I defend the faith because I believe what the Bible says.

It is no secret that some who claim to be Christian defy the clear teachings of scripture with aberrant and erroneous interpretations. It's nothing new.

Oddly enough Rajk doesn't even claim to be a Christian, yet spews his aberrant and erroneous mischaracterizations of the biblical text by misrepresenting the character of Jesus and condemns others bringing reproach on the savior.

You may not agree, but consider your condition outside the church, without the Spirit of God. Your opinions, without exception, are based on human understanding, and lack the knowledge of God as revealed in the scriptures, which you refute and deny as inspired of God, which in turn places you in a condition without merit and credibility.

Biblically speaking, you are hopelessly lost with only a human perspective predicated solely on human intellect.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
333d

@josephw said

Oddly enough Rajk doesn't even claim to be a Christian, yet spews his aberrant and erroneous mischaracterizations of the biblical text by misrepresenting the character of Jesus and condemns others bringing reproach on the savior.
Give one example.