Can transgender people be truly Christian?

Can transgender people be truly Christian?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
337d
1 edit

@josephw said
That's a misperception.

You are forcing into the discussion the appearance that only Rajk takes seriously, sin.

You are now, as you always do, driving a narrative based on a false premise.

Rajk is using "sin" as a hammer to beat into submission those he chooses to hate because he is a racist, sexist and bigoted homophobe.

And it is you that is playing-the-man-ra ...[text shortened]... and place yourself in league with a known misanthrope, and one that hates Christians in particular.
Well-said.

And I'm not saying that only because I agree, which I do, it's painfully obvious here how Rajk operates. I'm saying it because you seem to be the only other one here who will say this to his face, even though it's obviously true.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
337d

Yes, cue all the haters.

Step right up, you don't want to be the last to naysay me.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
337d

@rajk999 said
Google "Transgender indoctrination in schools", and you will get all the information you need... As if you already did not know that that is their aim.

You a professed Christian, have become a mouthpiece for this evil movement which is designed to influence as many people as they can to join in their evil activities.

Sicko.
And you continue to lie about it.

This is further example of far-right ideology working to repress others in this country. You've been fooled into believing these lies because the far-right needs these votes to continue holding down people not like them. They spread their vile venom only to ensnare people to their side, in order to realize their sick agenda. And here you are, giving their agenda legitimacy. You know not what you do.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
337d

And just let me say, before all the topic derailers here try to "but, but, but" me with "Rajk's not even a US citizen, blah, blah, blah", that I realize this. He's just getting caught up in their agenda because it is that pervasive. Hate the LGBTQ at all costs. Use your inherent bigotry to 'hammer them down' because 'our cause is just', or some such.

I would ask these people to look at how you treat your brother. Is it with love? Or with hate? Jesus would not approve of your 'scorched earth' methods. This is not how he told us to love each other. This does not agree with his ministry.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
337d

@fmf said
Given Jesus's sacrifice and the "work" he did on the cross, and given the teachings and instructions attributed to him, surely striving to live one's life so that it is as "sinless" as possible is a crucial part of walking the Christian walk, right?
How dare you fill your mouth with these words which you don't even believe.

I, for one, see you.

Moves
337d

@suzianne said
And you continue to lie about it.

This is further example of far-right ideology working to repress others in this country. You've been fooled into believing these lies because the far-right needs these votes to continue holding down people not like them. They spread their vile venom only to ensnare people to their side, in order to realize their sick agenda. And here you are, giving their agenda legitimacy. You know not what you do.
Did you bump your head really hard as a child. You’re the biggest hate filled hypocrite’s on here. Not to mention the garbage and mental health issues people like you try shoving down our throats as normal. Yet we should change our beliefs and accept your idea of being correct and acceptance or be stupidly ridiculed by f tards like you.

Moves

Moves
337d

You’re 9% of the population,

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
336d

@mike69 said
Did you bump your head really hard as a child. You’re the biggest hate filled hypocrite’s on here. Not to mention the garbage and mental health issues people like you try shoving down our throats as normal. Yet we should change our beliefs and accept your idea of being correct and acceptance or be stupidly ridiculed by f tards like you.
Remember she is a lesbian or bisexual, she is also a professed Christian, trying desperately to justify the sin of homosexuality. They way they do that is to claim that everyone hates them.

The truth is ... nobody care enough about them to hate them.

People just want to keep them away from their kids.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
336d
1 edit

@suzianne said
And just let me say, before all the topic derailers here try to "but, but, but" me with "Rajk's not even a US citizen, blah, blah, blah", that I realize this. He's just getting caught up in their agenda because it is that pervasive. Hate the LGBTQ at all costs. Use your inherent bigotry to 'hammer them down' because 'our cause is just', or some such.

I would ask these ...[text shortened]... th' methods. This is not how he told us to love each other. This does not agree with his ministry.
Take a hike. You are a sick woman. According to Christ, you are a child of the Devil. You encourage people to sin. You lead young children into a life of sin. You are not part of the true Christian community. Jesus said, it is better to hang a stone around your neck and throw you into the sea, for leading young children astray with your perverted homosexual lifestyle.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
336d

@josephw said
That's a misperception.

You are forcing into the discussion the appearance that only Rajk takes seriously, sin.

You are now, as you always do, driving a narrative based on a false premise.

Rajk is using "sin" as a hammer to beat into submission those he chooses to hate because he is a racist, sexist and bigoted homophobe.

And it is you that is playing-the-man-ra ...[text shortened]... and place yourself in league with a known misanthrope, and one that hates Christians in particular.
In your opinion can a transgender person by truly Christian?

You seem to be unable to address this question Josephw.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
334d
1 edit

@divegeester said
In your opinion can a transgender person by truly Christian?

You seem to be unable to address this question Josephw.
I doubt the man will return. He got a big shock when he realised sonship was not what he appeared to be, and a big argument ensued. Now Suzainne, who he also formerly held in high regard, has disappointed him with her perverted sexual preferences. Poor man, he probably going to get some therapy. He has been a poor judge of character twice in a row.

F

Moves
334d

@suzianne said
How dare you fill your mouth with these words which you don't even believe.
Mmm, a clumsy deflection.

My post is still there, sidestepped and unanswered.

F

Moves
334d

@fmf said
Given Jesus's sacrifice and the "work" he did on the cross, and given the teachings and instructions attributed to him, surely striving to live one's life so that it is as "sinless" as possible is a crucial part of walking the Christian walk, right?
How strange that a self-identifying Christian would refuse to simply answer "yes" to the question above.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
334d

@fmf said
How strange that a self-identifying Christian would refuse to simply answer "yes" to the question above.
She actually has a conscience. A professed Christian lesbian must trip up sooner or later. I smell a sabbatical on the way.