Can transgender people be truly Christian?

Can transgender people be truly Christian?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
339d

@josephw said
You are correct. We are under a new covenant.

BECAUSE Jesus bore our sins on the cross and suffered the "judgment" of the "law", and the wrath of God that we deserve.

It's the core of the gospel.

But it, the gospel, and I must be very careful here to word this accurately so as to not misrepresent the truth, does not excuse Christians from personal responsibility fo ...[text shortened]... your forum post, and I have admired your wit, energy and honesty throughout. God bless you suzianne.
What a weak man you are, completely lacking in anything resembling the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is supposed make you wise, strong in doctrine and faith, and unmovable like the ROCK THAT JESUS WAS...

I pity you. Suzainnie has been promoting her LGBQT nonsense for years and now because of the pride garbage she is now fully out in the open.

Yet you are dithering like dead leaves in the wind.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
339d

@josephw said
Of course.

There is human wisdom, and there is the wisdom "of" God.

You have only one of them because you deny the existence of the other.

Doesn't make me smarter or better than you.
FMF has one.
You have none.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
339d

@fmf said
Yes. It would appear that the notion of homosexual acts being "sinful" is only taken seriously by Rajk999. Suzianne doesn't agree, and you don't appear to care much because you are more intent on your play-the-man-rather-the-ball banter. It certainly does "meet the eye".
That's a misperception.

You are forcing into the discussion the appearance that only Rajk takes seriously, sin.

You are now, as you always do, driving a narrative based on a false premise.

Rajk is using "sin" as a hammer to beat into submission those he chooses to hate because he is a racist, sexist and bigoted homophobe.

And it is you that is playing-the-man-rather-than-ball by weaponizing Rajk as a means to an end, which is to deride, squelch and censure dissent, especially that of suzianne, anyone that disagrees with your irrational and illogical perspectives, which are based on flawed perceptions due to your mono-dimensional viewpoint, and beyond that you support and place yourself in league with a known misanthrope, and one that hates Christians in particular.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
339d

@josephw said
That's a misperception.

You are forcing into the discussion the appearance that only Rajk takes seriously, sin.

Rajk is using "sin" as a hammer to beat into submission those he chooses to hate because he is a racist, sexist and bigoted homophobe.

And it is you that is playing-the-man-ra ...[text shortened]... and place yourself in league with a known misanthrope, and one that hates Christians in particular.
Just about nothing you say is from the teachings of Christ. Sounds like a bunch of church garbage seeking to justify their sin. Interesting how when nonChristians sin they going to be tormented for eternity. People pointing out your sin is 'weaponising the bible'.. ... you are such a damn idiot.

You have a spirit but its not Holy... yours is of Satan.

F

Moves
339d
1 edit

@josephw said
That's a misperception.

And it is you that is playing-the-man-ra ...[text shortened]... and place yourself in league with a known misanthrope, and one that hates Christians in particular.
In the midst of all your ad hominem banter, do you at least acknowledge that, on the issue of Bible teaching about "sin", your beliefs are closer to those of Rajk999 and that Suzianne believes that neither homosexual sex nor abortion are "sinful" and her trenchant belief is that conservative people cannot possibly be followers of Jesus?

F

Moves
339d

@josephw said
Given Jesus's sacrifice and the "work" he did on the cross, and given the teachings and instructions attributed to him, surely striving to live one's life so that it is as "sinless" as possible is a crucial part of walking the Christian walk, right?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
338d

@josephw said
That is the opinion you hold because you deny the existence of the supernatural (spiritual).

You are effectively limiting your intellect to a single dimension of human experience.
So…

Can a transgender person be truly Christian or not?

Retired

Missouri

Moves
Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
338d
1 edit

@my2sons said
@divegeester
No
Thanks for being the first person to finally offer an unequivocal response.

Do you have any rationale for that?

Retired

Missouri

Moves
338d

@divegeester
The Holy Bible

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
338d

@my2sons said
@divegeester
The Holy Bible
Stating the name of a book is “rationale”?

Retired

Missouri

Moves
Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
338d

@my2sons said
@divegeester
Yes
I see.

Moves
337d

@my2sons said
@divegeester
No
I think what Jesus was teaching by casting the first stone would also fall here. I also think that judging all as a group instead of by individuals and individual acts/types of is unfair.

Sure they can be Christian if truly making an effort and believe. We all start somewhere as a seed along with all having sins and being works in progress. God will work in their lives at his pace, knowledge and his judgement as only he knows best.

Moves
337d

Also is their only one sexual sin and do the same standards apply for all. Looking at adultery as an example sinning against God and yourself as mentioned in the Bible.