Can transgender people be truly Christian?

Can transgender people be truly Christian?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
333d

@rajk999 said
How is her bringing up 'walking the walk' relevant to the topic? How is it you failed to see that she went totally off topic and the only reason why she does that is because she posts a bunch a absolute unbiblical rubbish particularly regarding gays, lesbians and trans people as if the Christian community is supposed to accept and support their lifestyle. Actually she ha ...[text shortened]... resort to attacking everyone. This is the reason why Paul told women in the churches to keep quiet.
Try leaning how to talk to other human beings without your arrogant and solipsistic attitude.

You might even try acting like an actual follower of Jesus Christ.

Walk the walk instead of resorting to your usual belligerence.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
333d
1 edit

@josephw said
Try leaning how to talk to other human beings without your arrogant and solipsistic attitude.

You are a model diplomacy yourself .. I guess I better follow you. What about Suzainne ... she is so sweet and kind. I focus on the teachings of Christ. I ususally ignore peoples personalities and their words unless they mess with me directly.

I discuss doctrine. Nothing else matters to me.

Suzainne by the way is an evil sick woman. She is a professed bisexual, now joind the ranks of LBQtZ whatever and she is encouraging the indoctrination of kids to move into such a lifestyle. If you cannot see that then you are another one of Satans followers pretending to be of Christ.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
333d

@josephw said

What exactly do you Chrirstians mean when you accuse someone who you basically no nothing of, except on this forum, of not walking the walk.

What the hell does that mean?

Suzainne a professsed Christian is supporting homosexuality. Is she walking the walk ? .. whatever that is?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
333d

@rajk999 said
Conduct and lifestyle is the key.
You are starting to sound like Jesus Christ.
Did you finally leave your church?
You still sound like the Pharisee you are.

Like a Pharisee you think you're better than sinners.

You probably recite the Jewish Prayer every morning that says; "Blessed are you, Lord our God, Ruler of the Universe, who has not made me a woman." -- Morning Blessings, Artscroll Siddur, p. 12.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
333d

@rajk999 said
I discuss doctrine. Nothing else matters to me.

Suzainne by the way is an evil sick woman. She is a professed bisexual, now joind the ranks of LBQtZ whatever and she is encouraging the indoctrination of kids to move into such a lifestyle. If you cannot see that then you are another one of Satans followers pretending to be of Christ.
Nothing else matters to you except discussing doctrine?

Then why do you get a thrill out of speaking evil of suzianne?

I'll tell you why. It's because you think you're better than her, and that attitude comes from evil.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
333d

@josephw said
Nothing else matters to you except discussing doctrine?

Then why do you get a thrill out of speaking evil of suzianne?

I'll tell you why. It's because you think you're better than her, and that attitude comes from evil.
Walk the walk ... not seeing you doing that. You are just a man-pleaser.

Suziainne is a confessed bisexual, who is now denying the teachings of the bible by openly supportng homosexuality and encouraging others to support the trans /pride movement which attempts to indoctrinate young children to follow in their footsteps.

The truth and teachngs of the biible, is what I am concerned about. Your opinion of what is evil is your business .. not interested in that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
333d

@rajk999 said
What exactly do you Chrirstians mean when you accuse someone who you basically no nothing of, except on this forum, of not walking the walk.

What the hell does that mean?

Suzainne a professsed Christian is supporting homosexuality. Is she walking the walk ? .. whatever that is?
Deciever, amazing how you do the very things you judge others for, hypocrite and liar you are.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
333d

@kellyjay said
Deciever, amazing how you do the very things you judge others for, hypocrite and liar you are.
Yet another professed Christian chiming in supporting Suzanne and her campaign to promote pride. Otherwise support your opinion with some facts.

Here we go:
1. What things have I done
2. What things have judged others for.
3. What have I lied about.

Give some examples.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
333d

@kellyjay said
And amazing that Rajk can't see his own duplicity in his posts.

The very epitome of a blind guide.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
333d

@rajk999 said
Yet another professed Christian chiming in supporting Suzanne and her campaign to promote pride. Otherwise support your opinion with some facts.

Here we go:
1. What things have I done
2. What things have judged others for.
3. What have I lied about.

Give some examples.
For example: you claim that suzianne and her "campaign to promote pride" is supported by "yet another professed Christian".

A blatant lie. You made it up.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
333d

@rajk999 said
Walk the walk ... not seeing you doing that. You are just a man-pleaser.

Suziainne is a confessed bisexual, who is now denying the teachings of the bible by openly supportng homosexuality and encouraging others to support the trans /pride movement which attempts to indoctrinate young children to follow in their footsteps.

The truth and teachngs of the biible, is what I am concerned about. Your opinion of what is evil is your business .. not interested in that.
Your post above reminds me of the story where a woman caught in adultery was publicly humiliated and derided by Jesus.

You're doing a great job of following that Jesus. Cast some more stones Rajk. You're doing God a favor.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
333d

@josephw said
And amazing that Rajk can't see his own duplicity in his posts.

The very epitome of a blind guide.
Amazing you cannot give some examples.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
333d
1 edit

@josephw said
Your post above reminds me of the story where a woman caught in adultery was publicly humiliated and derided by Jesus.

You're doing a great job of following that Jesus. Cast some more stones Rajk. You're doing God a favor.
More vague nonsense. Give some examples. I am stoning nobody. I was attacked by Suzanne Kelly J and now you for condemning homosexuality as a sin. You Christian's seem to support it. So I explained how it is Suzanne is so hellbent on supporting it. She is one of them.

F

Moves
333d

@josephw said
Are homosexual acts "sinful"?

F

Moves
333d

@kellyjay said
Are you yourself not judging Rajk999?