1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '23 12:24
    Just posting the OP again as thread seems to have lost its … anchor.

So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

Genesis 1-27
  2. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    29 May '23 05:551 edit
    Are there any transgender priests or reverends yet ?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '23 09:10
    @mlb62 said
    Are there any transgender priests or reverends yet ?
    Yes.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 May '23 23:151 edit
    Again…

So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

Genesis 1-27

Does the genesis account of the creation of a mankind as a binary gendered species mean that transgender people cannot be Christian?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jun '23 05:10
    @kellyjay, why not address the OP instead of thumbing down posts?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 08:071 edit
    @divegeester said
    Again…

Genesis 1-27

Does the genesis account of the creation of a mankind as a binary gendered species mean that transgender people cannot be Christian?
    Are you trying to invent a reason for a bigoted viewpoint?

"Christians" have been beating you to that punch for centuries.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 23:34
    @suzianne said

Despite your urge to just make any post, you could try commenting on the content of the OP.

Just a thought.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 07:28
    @divegeester said
    Despite your urge to just make any post, you could try commenting on the content of the OP.

Just a thought.
    How about you quit beating everyone about the head and shoulders with this idiot topic? No one wants to answer you because they know you'll just browbeat them into submission. Your partner couldn't even let me pursue another idea with another poster. Piss off with your echo chamber.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 07:33
    @suzianne said

Bump for the narcissist who started this abortion of a thread. No one wants to play with a bigot. Surprise, surprise.

Not only is your viewpoint bigoted, but you keep repeating it like you'll gain some kind of epiphany. As if.

As I said, other "Christians" have beaten you to this attack concept.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 08:50
    @suzianne said
    Do you think Jesus would approve of witch-burning?
    If sexual activity by transgender people is classed as "fornication" and is, therefore, in Christian terms categorized as "sinful" behaviour, then I don't see why Jesus would have approved of it while he was alive.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 08:54
    @suzianne said
    Not only is your viewpoint bigoted, but you keep repeating it like you'll gain some kind of epiphany.
    divegeester has simply asked a question: "Does the Genesis account of the creation of mankind as a binary gendered species mean that transgender people cannot be Christian?" It's a yes-no question. What is bigoted about it? You don't seriously think that divegeester believes that transgender people cannot be Christian, do you? You're trying way, way too hard to land blows ~ at the expense of playing the ball.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 10:07
    @suzianne said
    How about you quit beating everyone about the head and shoulders with this idiot topic? No one wants to answer you because they know you'll just browbeat them into submission. Your partner couldn't even let me pursue another idea with another poster. Piss off with your echo chamber.
    You seem upset and quite triggered over my OP Suzianne.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 10:09
    @suzianne said
    Bump for the narcissist who started this abortion of a thread. No one wants to play with a bigot. Surprise, surprise.

Not only is your viewpoint bigoted, but you keep repeating it like you'll gain some kind of epiphany. As if.

As I said, other "Christians" have beaten you to this attack concept.
    The thread OP offers an interesting question about the core values of mainstream Christianity. I don’t see what is “bigoted” about it in the slightest. You seem to be triggered by the topic for some reason.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 22:58
    @divegeester said
    The thread OP offers an interesting question about the core values of mainstream Christianity. I don’t see what is “bigoted” about it in the slightest. You seem to be triggered by the topic for some reason.
    Lose the word "triggered" from your vocabulary and you might not seem like such a far-right bigot.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 22:59
    @fmf said
    divegeester has simply asked a question: "Does the Genesis account of the creation of mankind as a binary gendered species mean that transgender people cannot be Christian?" It's a yes-no question. What is bigoted about it? You don't seriously think that divegeester believes that transgender people cannot be Christian, do you? You're trying way, way too hard to land blows ~ at the expense of playing the ball.
    I'm not engaging you. Stop distracting me... again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree