Brunei's new laws

Brunei's new laws

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
05 Apr 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Matthew 26:27-29 English Standard Version (ESV)
And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.”
...[text shortened]... oment, until that time is up and every sin will be paid for either through God Justice or His grace.
The authors of the new breakaway cult-of-personality religion wanted a bit of legitimacy from the continuity running on from Judaism's texts but they also wanted to fashion a different, less ghastly god figure.

F

Moves
05 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
A foundation of shifting sand is a dangerous thing.
So, why do you believe it is morally wrong to execute gays and adulterers?

W

Moves
05 Apr 19

@fmf said
That is a dumb question. What kind of screwed up human being thinks it's ok to execute gays and adulterers?

Have you such a low opinion of your audience?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Apr 19

@fmf said
There was a time when, according to your ideology, your God thought it was morally sound to execute gays and adulterers. To suggest that the morality connected with that has been "changeless" is ridiculous. I have not changed the meaning of word "changeless" by calling you out on your use of it.
You didn't take the full quote but selected a piece that altered the quote.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Apr 19

@fmf said
The authors of the new breakaway cult-of-personality religion wanted a bit of legitimacy from the continuity running on from Judaism's texts but they also wanted to fashion a different, less ghastly god figure.
Thank you for your opinion.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Apr 19

@fmf said
Because Jesus died for them so they could be saved.

W

Moves
05 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
Thank you for your opinion.
That's not going to work. Points for trying.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Apr 19

@witless0lee said
That's not going to work. Points for trying.
The thing is opinions don't reflect reality, they only reflect a thought, who cares. it isn't until an opinion lines up with reality is there truth.

W

Moves
05 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
The thing is opinions don't reflect reality, they only reflect a thought, who cares. it isn't until an opinion lines up with reality is there truth.
But you just destroyed our reason for being here.

here, opinions are all we have

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Apr 19

@witless0lee said
But you just destroyed our reason for being here.

here, opinions are all we have
If they don't line up the reality they are just fantasy nothing more.

F

Moves
05 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
If they don't line up the reality they are just fantasy nothing more.
There is no "line up with reality" aspect when we are speculating about supernatural beings and phenomena the existence of which cannot be proved.

F

Moves
05 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
You didn't take the full quote but selected a piece that altered the quote.
I just remarked on your use of the word "changeless". I didn't 'quote' your post. You are using "changeless" in a doublethink way.

F

Moves
05 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
Because Jesus died for them so they could be saved.
So you oppose capital punishment? I was not aware of that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Apr 19

@divegeester said
IMO yes, it’s a ‘good cop’ Denzel Washington vehicle about a demon called Azazel who persues him by possessing people and committing murders to frame him. John Goodman also stars and is excellent. Surprised you’ve not seen it.

[youtube]JC-ykURLzSg[/youtube]
Great trailer. Awesome cast. No, I somehow missed this one. I'll look for it and get back to you.

Moves
05 Apr 19

@divegeester said
No what I asked you was, On what basis do you find the executing of homosexuals to be wrong?
On the basis that Jesus said let the one that has no sin cast the first stone.

I notice you are still dodging all the questions I asked you earlier and ignoring my answers.