Brunei's new laws

Brunei's new laws

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
05 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
The thing is opinions don't reflect reality, they only reflect a thought, who cares. it isn't until an opinion lines up with reality is there truth.
Religion doesn't reflect reality either.
Nor socks.
Or shoes actually.

What is your point?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Apr 19

@fmf said
I just remarked on your use of the word "changeless". I didn't 'quote' your post. You are using "changeless" in a doublethink way.
Thank you for your opinion.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Apr 19
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said
Religion doesn't reflect reality either.
Nor socks.
Or shoes actually.

What is your point?
Actually I agree, if it is just religion its worthless.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
05 Apr 19
1 edit

@dj2becker said
On the basis that Jesus said let the one that has no sin cast the first stone.

I notice you are still dodging all the questions I asked you earlier and ignoring my answers.
Your inability to answer the question honestly and in a manner that makes some sense is noted. When you do answer I will answer your question.

I don’t know why I bothered really. You clearly still the intellectually dishonesty troll you’ve always been.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
05 Apr 19

Why are most of the Christians in this forum such dishonest people, it’s quite depressing reading at times.

Moves
05 Apr 19

@divegeester said
Why are most of the Christians in this forum such dishonest people, it’s quite depressing reading at times.
Take a good long look in the mirror sunshine.

Moves
05 Apr 19

@divegeester said
Your inability to answer the question honestly and in a manner that makes some sense is noted. When you do answer I will answer your question.

I don’t know why I bothered really. You clearly still the intellectually dishonesty troll you’ve always been.
Wow. What on earth makes you think I’m being dishonest in my answer?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
05 Apr 19

@dj2becker said
Take a good long look in the mirror sunshine.
Name one thing that you believe I am dishonest about.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
05 Apr 19
1 edit

@dj2becker said
Wow. What on earth makes you think I’m being dishonest in my answer?
Do you think it is “morally” wrong to execute homosexuals?

Your reply
Yes because Jesus said let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Your reply is just dishonesty, sophism. So by your logic is is also wrong to incarcerate murderers and fine speeding offenders??

Moves
05 Apr 19
3 edits

@divegeester said
Do you think it is “morally” wrong to execute homosexuals?

Your reply
Yes because Jesus said let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Your reply is just dishonesty, sophism. So by your logic is is also wrong to incarcerate murderers and fine speeding offenders??
No by the same logic it would be wrong to stone speeding offenders to death, genius.

Why do you think it is “morally” wrong to execute homosexuals?

Moves
05 Apr 19

@divegeester said
Name one thing that you believe I am dishonest about.
You accuse people of dodging questions when that is exactly what you do.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
05 Apr 19

@dj2becker said
No by the same logic it would be wrong to stone speeding offenders to death, genius.
Ah, I see...so Jesus was only talking specifically about execution by stoning and generally about any judgment of another person’s sin. Is that it?

Moves
05 Apr 19

@divegeester said
Ah, I see...so Jesus was only talking specifically about execution by stoning and generally about any judgment of another person’s sin. Is that it?
If you disagree with my interpretation of the passage, do you believe it’s ok to stone homosexuals?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
05 Apr 19

Also, I presume it was a universal absolute of moral righteousness to stone homosexuals in the Old Testament but then Jesus comes along and BOOM...new absolute universal moral absolute, it’s not ok.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
05 Apr 19

@dj2becker said
If you disagree with my interpretation of the passage, do you believe it’s ok to stone homosexuals?
Ah ah, not you don’t. This was my question

So Jesus was only talking specifically about execution by stoning and generally about any judgment of another person’s sin. Is that it?