1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 15:21
    @rajk999 said
    There is no point in a bible reader discussing matters with a church mouse. You continue to regurgitate church doctrine and I continue to tell you what the bible says. We have nothing in common.

Again Paul says nothing about evil sinful Christians being unsaved, not saved. That is your church foolishness.
    Lol so everyone that disagrees with you is a church mouse? Hilarious.

Neither does Paul say that evil sinful Christians are still saved if they continue in sin. That is just the gospel of Rajk.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 15:30
    @dj2becker said
    Lol so everyone that disagrees with you is a church mouse? Hilarious.

Neither does Paul say that evil sinful Christians are still saved if they continue in sin. That is just the gospel of Rajk.
    Neither does Paul need to say they are still saved. Someone with some basic reading comprehension will see that. Paul calls them :
    - CHRISTIAN SAINTS
    - GODS CHILDREN
    - PARTAKERS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
    - THOSE WHO TASTED THE HEAVENLY GIFT.

What right do you to say that they are not saved.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 15:32
    @rajk999 said
    Neither does Paul need to say they are still saved. Someone with some basic reading comprehension will see that. Paul calls them :
    - CHRISTIAN SAINTS
    - GODS CHILDREN

Paul who ??
    McCartney ?? 😛
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 15:42
    @rajk999 said
    - CHRISTIAN SAINTS
    - GODS CHILDREN

Ironically someone with a basic reading comprehension will understand the difference between saved and lost.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 15:502 edits
    @dj2becker said
    Ironically someone with a basic reading comprehension will understand the difference between saved and lost.
    Again I quoted passages and provided reasoned explanatons.
    All you have done so far is to regurgitate mindlessly your church nonsense.
    You are a failure.
    The bible teaches and I have provided references...
    - Jesus saves
    - Jesus gives Holy Spirit
    - Some Christians are not obedient and they continue to sin
    - They are destroyed and therefore lost

The bible has absolutely nothing of anyone being unsaved, or unborn.
    That is all your church nonsense.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 16:011 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Again I quoted passages and provided reasoned explanatons.
    All you have done so far is to regurgitate mindlessly your church nonsense.
    You are a failure.
    The bible teaches and I have provided references...
    - Jesus saves
    - Jesus gives Holy Spirit
    - Some Christians are not obedient and they continue to sin
    - They are destroyed and therefore lost

The bible has absolutely nothing of anyone being unsaved, or unborn.
    That is all your church nonsense.
    Anyone with even a basic grasp of the English language understands that lost people are no longer saved. Apart from Rajk of course who claims that he has superior knowledge to church going church mice as he calls them.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 16:082 edits
    @dj2becker said
    Anyone with even a basic grasp of the English language understands that lost people aren’t saved. Apart from Rajk of course who claims that he has superior knowledge to church going church mice as he calls them.
    Apart from Rajk, Paul, James, John and Peter

I know exactly why are you fighting over this point and it is not going to work. Nowhere did the Apostles state that those Christians who live in sin and are condemnd by Christ are no longer saved. Your church never taught what saved means. They tell you that you are saved and that you have eternal life and not even God can change his mind. Your church fooled you.

SAVED - this is the work of Christ who died for the sins of the believer, who gives the believer the Holy Spirit, and who forgive the believer of their sins and placed the believer on a new path.

Jesus Christ did His part. Jesus did not UNSAVE anyone.

Failure on the part of the believer as Paul explaind means the professed Christian Saint is damned or destroyed in the end.

There is no such thing as unsaved, except of course in your church.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 16:12
    @rajk999 said
    Apart from Rajk, Paul, James, John and Peter

I know exactly why are you fighting over this point and it is not going to work. Nowhere did the Apostles state that those Christians who live in sin and are condemnd by Christ are no longer saved. Your church never taught what saved means. They tell you that you are saved and that you have eternal life and not even God can cha ...[text shortened]... mned or destroyed in the end.

There is no such thing as unsaved, except of course in your church.
    And I know exactly why are you fighting over this point and it is not going to work. Nowhere did the Apostles state that those Christians who live in sin and are condemnd by Christ are still saved. They do however state that they are LOST. Which means lost to everyone except Rajk. To Rajk LOST still means SAVED.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 16:22
    @dj2becker said
    And I know exactly why are you fighting over this point and it is not going to work. Nowhere did the Apostles state that those Christians who live in sin and are condemnd by Christ are still saved. They do however state that they are LOST. Which means lost to everyone except Rajk. To Rajk LOST still means SAVED.
    Here is one of your favourite verses:

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (Ephesians 2:8 KJV)

A man professes his faith, he receives the gift of God. He is saved. He eventually fallls away, his lives in sin, according to Paul he will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Your conclusion is that God unsaved him. Only God or Christ saves or unsaves. Nobody can save themselves. or unsave themselves.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 16:30
    @rajk999 said
    Here is one of your favourite verses:

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (Ephesians 2:8 KJV)

A man professes his faith, he receives the gift of God. He is saved. He eventually fallls away, his lives in sin, according to Paul he will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Your conclusion is that God unsaved him. Only God or Christ saves or unsaves. Nobody can save themselves. or unsave themselves.
    Stop putting words in my mouth. If you believe in once saved always saved just have the balls to admit it so we can move on.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 16:35
    @dj2becker said
    Stop putting words in my mouth. If you believe in once saved always saved just have the balls to admit it so we can move on.
    OSAS means something else. That is your doctrine.
    God saves and does not revoke that saving process.
    Mans sin causes his end to be destruction as Paul explains.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 16:38
    @rajk999 said
    OSAS means something else. That is your doctrine.
    God saves and does not revoke that saving process.
    Mans sin causes his end to be destruction as Paul explains.
    Do you believe God saves people against their will? Are you a Calvinist all of a sudden?
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 17:09
    @rajk999 said
    - CHRISTIAN SAINTS
    - GODS CHILDREN

Like everyone they must pick up their crosses daily, like everyone they must have God’s Spirit, being born again, to even see or enter God’s Kingdom.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 17:501 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 20:24

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree