1. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 22:54
    @kellyjay said
    Well, I bet I can show you 2 examples of me talking about doing works for every time 1 time you can point and show a quote of me calling you names.
    It is not about you talking about good works. It is about quoting Jesus Christ teachings on good works as in Matt 5, 6 and 7 or in Matt 25 about who enters the Kingdom of God. You never do that because it conflicts with your church. So Christ and your church are not in harmony.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 22:54
    @rajk999 said
    Again why? Is it just to please you? Because it sure will do nothing for me either way so why waste my time. You have asked for proof of your complacency and support for the doctrine which condemns good works and it was posted to you and you ignored it.. Dont ask me where. Just go back into the thread and find it. You are a very annoying person to discuss anything with.
    To show you are not making it up your smear of me would be why! You have claimed you know I just give out church doctrine, you cannot or will not show that is true, but you claim it nonetheless. So it seems to be a pattern with you, smear someone without being able or willing to prove your accusations. If you cannot prove your accusations, why should anyone believe your truths on other topics?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 23:05
    @kellyjay said
    To show you are not making it up your smear of me would be why! You have claimed you know I just give out church doctrine, you cannot or will not show that is true, but you claim it nonetheless. So it seems to be a pattern with you, smear someone without being able or willing to prove your accusations. If you cannot prove your accusations, why should anyone believe your truths on other topics?
    My truths? what my truths are you talking about?
    Anyway you are free to believe what you wish.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 23:17
    @rajk999 said
    My truths? what my truths are you talking about?
    Anyway you are free to believe what you wish.
    "If you cannot prove your accusations, why should anyone believe your truths on other topics?"
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 23:26
    @kellyjay said
    "If you cannot prove your accusations, why should anyone believe your truths on other topics?"
    Who said you have to believe me? You believe whatever you choose ... ok ?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 23:411 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Who said you have to believe me? You believe whatever you choose ... ok ?
    Well when you call others liars, I would have thought belief in one's word was meaningful to you.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 04:362 edits
    @rajk999 said
    It is not about you talking about good works. It is about quoting Jesus Christ teachings on good works as in Matt 5, 6 and 7 or in Matt 25 about who enters the Kingdom of God. You never do that because it conflicts with your church. So Christ and your church are not in harmony.
    Which words spoken by Jesus do you believe to be in conflict with words written by Paul? There is no conflict if Faith leads to good works and righteousness. You are the only one creating a conflict in your own head by rejecting the necessity for Faith. That is what happens if you don’t use scripture to interpret scripture and simply take one passage out of context.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 13:07
    @dj2becker said
    Which words spoken by Jesus do you believe to be in conflict with words written by Paul? There is no conflict if Faith leads to good works and righteousness. You are the only one creating a conflict in your own head by rejecting the necessity for Faith. That is what happens if you don’t use scripture to interpret scripture and simply take one passage out of context.
    Where did I say that the Jesus words are in conflict with Paul?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 14:331 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Your teaching says as much when you take some verses and use them to distort the meaning of all other scriptures.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 14:34
    @rajk999 said
    So you take the words that ‘we are saved by Faith and not by works’ as true then?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 15:11
    @dj2becker said
    So you take the words that ‘we are saved by Faith and not by works’ as true then?
    Yes. I do not accept YOUR interpretation where you remove the word saved and insert eternal life. According to you, you get eternal life by faith.

Saved is not equal to eternal life.
    All people are saved from the condemnation of the sin of Adam by the death and resurrection of Christ
    Paul edplained this but it is YOU that refuse to quote all of Pauls writings
    Eternal life only comes to those who do good works and live righteously.
    Saved, Holy Spirit, born again is no guarantee of eternal life.

I have already did the explanation of this many times.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 16:37
    @rajk999 said
    Yes. I do not accept YOUR interpretation where you remove the word saved and insert eternal life. According to you, you get eternal life by faith.

All people are saved from the condemnation of the sin of Adam by the death and resurrection of Christ
    Eternal li ...[text shortened]... orn again is no guarantee of eternal life.

Repeating your errors don’t justify them!
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 18:14
    @rajk999 said

Eternal li ...[text shortened]... orn again is no guarantee of eternal life.

So in your mind what happens to people that are saved but somehow don’t have eternal life? If everyone is saved why are some people condemned?? Sorry but you are being absurd.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 19:102 edits
    @dj2becker said
    So in your mind what happens to people that are saved but somehow don’t have eternal life? If everyone is saved why are some people condemned?? Sorry but you are being absurd.
    You need to pray and ask God for understanding and read over the writings of Paul, who says exactly what Im saying. Your problem is that you people cherry pick a couple verses and beat it like a dead horse and swallow the nonsense church doctrines.

Paul explains the whole process of the Christian life in great detail. Please take your time and read it.

Here is the whole story [not the church doctrine]
    1. Christians accept Christ and are baptised into Christ
    2. They are now SAVED FROM THEIR SINS by death and resurrection of Christ. They are now Born again, Christian saints.
    3. Their continued life must now be [under the guidance of the Holy Spirit], good works and righteousness.
    4. Those who succeed in living in righteousness, will receive their reward - eternal life in the Kingdom of God, having positions of authority, reigning with Christ during the millennial period.
    5. Those who do nothing [neither good nor bad] will still be in the Kingdom of God but without these positions of authority.
    6. Those Christian Saints who live in sin and defile themselves will be destroyed. According to Paul they will have no inheritance the Kingdom of God.

The writings of Paul and the Apostles contain all this information in great detail. Its not all about boasting that you are saved and saved by grace, and boasting of your Holy Spirit . Churches do not preach what Paul said. If they did the churches would be empty as well as their bank accounts.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 20:38
    @rajk999 said
    So I have to quote two specific scriptures to be acceptable?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree