Brunei's new laws

Brunei's new laws

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
Those with the Holy Spirit are reminded of the teachings of Christ and of his commandments. Clearly Christians like you and many here only profess to have something you know nothing of. You are a sham and a fake.

[i]Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me,
he will keep my words: and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him, and make our abode with ...[text shortened]... er tell others to keep the commandments.

You have no Holy Spirit dwelling in you. You are a fake.
That is not true! You are full of accusations short on evidence. Do you have God’s Spirit within you? Have you taken up Jesus’ yoke upon you to learn about Him? Do you take up your cross daily to follow Jesus? Is God someone you abide in, or someone somewhere else who you hope to impress with your efforts come the day of judgment?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
That is not true! You are full of accusations short on evidence. Do you have God’s Spirit within you? Have you taken up Jesus’ yoke upon you to learn about Him? Do you take up your cross daily to follow Jesus? Is God someone you abide in, or someone somewhere else who you hope to impress with your efforts come the day of judgment?
I posted two facts which you are not able to refute:

1. That Jesus made a clear statement about the Holy Spirit and how it works in the Christian

2. That Christians like you, sonship, second son, and others do the complete OPPOSITE of what Jesus said the Holy Spirit does.

Im sure you people have some kind of spirit but according to Jesus it is not from Him.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
Those with the Holy Spirit are reminded of the teachings of Christ and of his commandments. Clearly Christians like you and many here only profess to have something you know nothing of. You are a sham and a fake.

[i]Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me,
he will keep my words: and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him, and make our abode with ...[text shortened]... er tell others to keep the commandments.

You have no Holy Spirit dwelling in you. You are a fake.
It ever bother that you have to attack the person not show how someone is miss using scripture? You are very predictable it’s as if you cannot speak to scriptures without accusing someone of things you cannot possibly know.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
It ever bother that you have to attack the person not show how someone is miss using scripture? You are very predictable it’s as if you cannot speak to scriptures without accusing someone of things you cannot possibly know.
What ???? Are you on drugs ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
Q : In the John 14 quote what did Jesus say about the Holy Spirit and what it will do?
A: The Holy Spirit will remind followers of the teachings and commandments of Christ.

Q : Do you in turn remind others of the teachings and commandments of Christ?
A: NO.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
Q : In the John 14 quote what did Jesus say about the Holy Spirit and what it will do?
A: The Holy Spirit will remind followers of the teachings and commandments of Christ.

Example of text are brought up, you may ignore them but they are there.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Apr 19

@rajk999 said

1. That Jesus made a clear statement about the Holy Spirit and how it works in the Christian

2. That Christians like you, sonship, second son, and others do the complete OPPOSITE of what Jesus said the Holy Spirit does.

Im sure you people have some kind of spirit but according to Jesus it is not from Him.
To begin with the Holy Spirit is not a “it” He is part of the Godhead. Repeating a fact less accusation doesn’t strengthen your charge, examples would!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Apr 19

@rajk999 said

Is the Holy Spirit in your life?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Apr 19

@rajk999 said

You didn’t answer any of the questions!?
Do you abide in Christ?
Do you take His yoke upon you to learn of Him?
Do you take up your cross and daily follow Him?

A new question is forgiveness found in this life or the next?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
Is the Holy Spirit in your life?
The Holy Spirit is there to remind people of the teachings and commandments of Christ. You never remind anyone about the teachings of Christ. In fact you belittle and condemn good works and righteousness. Therefore I conclude there is no Holy Spirit in you [and your Christian friends]. My conclusion is based on your writings over the years. You can draw your conclusion about me if you wish.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
You didn’t answer any of the questions!?
Do you abide in Christ?
Do you take His yoke upon you to learn of Him?
Do you take up your cross and daily follow Him?

A new question is forgiveness found in this life or the next?
You really are very dumb. I dont answer a barrage of questions. Im not on a witness stand. State your case. Provide a reference and explain your point. Take some example of how I post. Do I cross question you?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
The Holy Spirit is there to remind people of the teachings and commandments of Christ. You never remind anyone about the teachings of Christ. In fact you belittle and condemn good works and righteousness. Therefore I conclude there is no Holy Spirit in you [and your Christian friends]. My conclusion is based on your writings over the years. You can draw your conclusion about me if you wish.
You actually don't know a lot of the Spirit of God. I've never belittled or condemned good works and righteousness so being false witness is what you are doing here, as you have done elsewhere with myself and others, claiming knowledge you do not and cannot know.

The Spirit will lead us, teach us, prompt us, and fill us, why, so we can say and do the works of God.

That said, anyone can do a good work, feeding the hungry can be done, it doesn't change the needs of our hearts, we need to be redeemed, born again. We cannot even see the Kingdom of God without being born again. We need to be born of the Spirit, we need the Holy Spirit, or we don't belong to God. Jesus says this must happen, it must, if it doesn't you have no part of Him. These words and scriptures are very clear, what will you do with them, ignore them and belittle me again falsely, or address them if you think I am sharing these out of context.

John 3:3
Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:6-8 English Standard Version (ESV)
That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

1 Peter 1:23
since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God;

Mark 13:11
And when they bring you to trial and deliver you over, do not be anxious beforehand what you are to say, but say whatever is given you in that hour, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit.

John 16:13
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

Acts 4:31
And when they had prayed, the place in which they were gathered together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and continued to speak the word of God with boldness.

Acts 11:15
As I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell on them just as on us at the beginning.

Romans 8:9
You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
You actually don't know a lot of the Spirit of God. I've never belittled or condemned good works and righteousness
Liar. You, sonship, second son have constantly spoken against doing good works .
You have no conscience. There is no Holy Spirit in Christians like you.

I have posted enough on this matter.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
Liar. You, sonship, second son have constantly spoken against doing good works .
You have no conscience. There is no Holy Spirit in Christians like you.

I have posted enough on this matter.
Quote me where I have said such things or show yourself the liar!

Once again you don’t address the scriptures you talk about me, its sad that you don’t speak to the text, and your only response is smear the one you are talking to. You stand in judgment of others casting your conclusions on who belongs to the Lord using just the things you make up in your head.

Moves
19 Apr 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Quote me where I have said such things or show yourself the liar!

Once again you don’t address the scriptures you talk about me, its sad that you don’t speak to the text, and your only response is smear the one you are talking to. You stand in judgment of others casting your conclusions on who belongs to the Lord using just the things you make up in your head.
Typical Rajk when faced with scripture that contradicts his claims he resorts to unfounded personal insults. Sad.