Brunei's new laws

Brunei's new laws

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
You are talking about me because you cannot engage and talk to me on the topics brought up. You also are making judgment calls on things only God knows not you, but if someone were to do the same to you, you'd cry foul. You quote Paul to me and now you don't want to talk about what Paul say, so your failing left and right here by all the standards you apply to others.
Have you in the last 10 years reminded anyone here about the commandments and teachings of Christ, and that they must be followed. Have you quoted the teachings of Christ pertaining to good works eg in Matt 5, 6 and 7. Have you ever told anyone around here the Jesus will judge people by their works as per Matt 25.???

NO .. all your talk is about you and your friends having the Holy Spirit and that you belong to Christ and that you will do good works. Also you claim that nobody else can do good works.

You have a spirit but it is not of Christ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
Have you in the last 10 years reminded anyone here about the commandments and teachings of Christ, and that they must be followed. Have you quoted the teachings of Christ pertaining to good works eg in Matt 5, 6 and 7. Have you ever told anyone around here the Jesus will judge people by their works as per Matt 25.???

NO .. all your talk is about you and your friends having ...[text shortened]... ks. Also you claim that nobody else can do good works.

You have a spirit but it is not of Christ.
Not true on all accounts, but I'm afraid that is all we seem to be getting from you now. All you do now with each accusation is show your a judge not a follower.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Apr 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Not true on all accounts, but I'm afraid that is all we seem to be getting from you now. All you do now with each accusation is show your a judge not a follower.
I am entitled to judge the kind of person you are from what you say. Why do you continue to repeat that Im a judge. YES I can see, hear and discern what you say and I am entitled to judge.

Plus you are a blooming liar. You have spent the last 10 yrs condemning me and what I say about following Christ commandments. You have called me derogatory names for repeating these commandments. You are a liar.

Moves
20 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
I am entitled to judge the kind of person you are from what you say. Why do you continue to repeat that Im a judge. YES I can see, hear and discern what you say and I am entitled to judge.

Plus you are a blooming liar. You have spent the last 10 yrs condemning me and what I say about following Christ commandments. You have called me derogatory names for repeating these commandments. You are a liar.
Quote anything that Kelly has said here to condemn righteousness and following the commands of Christ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Apr 19

@dj2becker said
Quote anything that Kelly has said here to condemn righteousness and following the commands of Christ.
I begged him too, he cannot, but he repeats his claims as if simply because he can accuse me it is enough. I never saw Jesus preach that, I wonder where he is getting his doctrine of accuse someone of things they didn't do from?

Moves
21 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
I begged him too, he cannot, but he repeats his claims as if simply because he can accuse me it is enough. I never saw Jesus preach that, I wonder where he is getting his doctrine of accuse someone of things they didn't do from?
Maybe he thinks that all Christians who believe they are saved by grace through faith just sit back and do nothing and continue to live in deliberate sin.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Apr 19

@rajk999 said

Luke 6:36-38 English Standard Version (ESV)

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

That is between you and Jesus, not you and me.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
Luke 6:36-38 English Standard Version (ESV)

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

That is between you and Jesus, not you and me.
You have very poor comprehension skills, something many people here have told you. Jesus says to judge righteously. If you are doing something I can discern what you do and judge for my own self what you are saying and I can judge whether or not your words agree with Christ. That is my prerogative .

Jesus answered and said unto them, I have done one work, and ye all marvel. Moses therefore gave unto you circumcision; (not because it is of Moses, but of the fathers😉 and ye on the sabbath day circumcise a man. If a man on the sabbath day receive circumcision, that the law of Moses should not be broken; are ye angry at me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the sabbath day? Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. (John 7:21-24 KJV)

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Apr 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
You have very poor comprehension skills, something many people here have told you. Jesus says to judge righteously. If you are doing something I can discern what you do and judge for my own self what you are saying and I can judge whether or not your words agree with Christ. That is my prerogative .

Jesus answered and said unto them, I have done one work, and ye all mar ...[text shortened]... Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. (John 7:21-24 KJV)
Like I said, it isn't me you answer too!
You want to judge someone else' servant you can.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
Like I said, it isn't me you answer too!
You want to judge someone else' servant you can.
Thanks for telling me I dont answer to you. I never knew that. We both answer to God and you will account for all the foolish nonsense you tell people here.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Apr 19

@rajk999 said

Quote me please on everything I have called you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
Quote me please on everything I have called you.
Why? You mean like I need to go through 10 years of posts to find your insults and the words you used to condemn those who preach about good works? Why would I do that? Just to please you?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
Why? You mean like I need to go through 10 years of posts to find your insults and the words you used to condemn those who preach about good works? Why would I do that? Just to please you?
Well if you are going to accuse me of things, shouldn't you provide evidence or proof your claims are true?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
Well if you are going to accuse me of things, shouldn't you provide evidence or proof your claims are true?
Again why? Is it just to please you? Because it sure will do nothing for me either way so why waste my time. You have asked for proof of your complacency and support for the doctrine which condemns good works and it was posted to you and you ignored it.. Dont ask me where. Just go back into the thread and find it. You are a very annoying person to discuss anything with.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Apr 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Well, I bet I can show you 2 examples of me talking about doing works for every time 1 time you can point and show a quote of me calling you names.