Adieu

Adieu

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
126d

@earl-of-trumps said
You, a (assumed) grown man, birddogging another poster like you think posters will appreciate your effort. What bullshytte
If posters don't "appreciate" the effort that I put into my posting or if they don't "appreciate" the effort that Suzianne puts into her posting, so be it.

F

Moves
126d

@earl-of-trumps said
What bullshytte
Thanks for your exquisite banter.

F

Moves
126d

@earl-of-trumps said
You, a (assumed) grown man, birddogging another poster
I said this to Suzianne yesterday:

And yet you follow me around, from thread to thread, and from forum to forum, week in week out, year after year, trying to post something tetchy in reply to as many of my posts as you possibly can.

Suppose - for a moment - that what I have described is true, would what she's been doing all these years be an example of "birddogging"?

F

Moves
126d

@earl-of-trumps said
Don't you understand why you're the King of RED thumbs?
Hang on a minute. If the posters giving him red thumbs are of the same wretched calibre as people like you and Suzianne and badradger and Very Rusty - and whatever multiple accounts the odious Executioner Brand is currently using - etc. etc., then what on Earth do such red thumbs matter to divegeester?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
126d

@earl-of-trumps said
There is nothing wrong with the OP nor with her returning. Normal people certainly understand a "change of heart".
You obviously missed the hilarity of her accidentally posting under “Suzianne”, deleting it, then doubling down that her houseguest had found her laptop open and already logged into RHP (42 days after she left), they apparently went straight to the forums, straight to an FMF thread and replied to him in typical Suzianne style.

In the panic to defend this nonsense Suzianne then elaborated that there was a struggle for the laptop and in the struggle someone’s thumb hit the post button. Whatever that is.

It’s ok that you missed all this happening, and you missed the numerous discussions about it πŸ™‚

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
126d
1 edit

@bigdogg said
πŸ–•
Careful how you edit replies now, aren’t you πŸ˜‰

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
126d

@earl-of-trumps said
Don't you understand why you're the King of RED thumbs?
Are (capitalised) RED thumbs your weapon of choice when dishing out “anonymous forum retribution”; or like, Suzianne are you using them to “cure my bad posting”?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
126d
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
Have a middle finger for a change.

..|..
Much better imo.
Honest forthright feedback, succinct, savage and to the point.

Here, have an equally authentic round of applause…

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

F

Moves
126d

@suzianne said
Your agenda is to reduce public credibility of people who disagree with you, in order to limit the damage to your own credibility, which seems such a tiny pathetic animal at times.
You seem to be calling me "a tiny pathetic animal". Is it a "hate post" if you say something like this?

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
125d

@fmf said
You seem to be calling me "a tiny pathetic animal". Is it a "hate post" if you say something like this?
You would possibly feel aggrieved if you were say 3ft 11ins tall.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@fmf said
She said your 'credibility' seemed like a tiny pathetic animal. - Learn to read already. You've certainly learnt how to misquote.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
125d
1 edit

@fmf said
Are we not all animals? πŸ™‚ πŸ˜› Some of us more so than others!

-VR

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
She said your 'credibility' seemed like a tiny pathetic animal. - Learn to read already. You've certainly learnt how to misquote.
Was what she said an example of a "hate post"?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@fmf said
Was what she said an example of a "hate post"?
Who's talking about hate posts?

I asked why you deliberately misread a post about your credibility. - Is it perhaps because you don't have any?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
125d

@fmf said
Hang on a minute. If the posters giving him red thumbs are of the same wretched calibre as people like you and Suzianne and badradger and Very Rusty - and whatever multiple accounts the odious Executioner Brand is currently using - etc. etc., then what on Earth do such red thumbs matter to divegeester?
LOL@ fmf, now you can read minds and who is giving red thumbs, can you also predict the Green thumbs? Oh that is right you get very few of those same as your TWIN!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

-VR