Adieu

Adieu

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@FMF

@suzianne said
Your agenda is to reduce public credibility of people who disagree with you, in order to limit the damage to your own credibility, which seems such a tiny pathetic animal at times.

'Tiny pathetic animal' was directly related to your credibility? Can you not follow a simple sentence?

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@FMF

@suzianne said
Your agenda is to reduce public credibility of people who disagree with you, in order to limit the damage to your own credibility, which seems such a tiny pathetic animal at times.

'Tiny pathetic animal' was directly related to your credibility? Can you not follow a simple sentence?
She seemed to me to be calling me "a tiny pathetic animal". She has compared me to animsls many times over the years. She's also been describing regular posts as "hate posts".

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@fmf said
She seemed to me to be calling me "a tiny pathetic animal". She has compared me to animsls many times over the years. She's also been describing regular posts as "hate posts".
Hang on, I'll get my violin.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
125d
1 edit

@fmf said
You are miss quoting again but you do seem like a tiny pathetic animal at times. 😛 🙂

For a grown man you do whine a lot in my humble opinion.

-VR

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Hang on, I'll get my violin.
You misunderstand. It's water off a duck's back. The question is whether her banter was a "hate post".

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@fmf said
You misunderstand. It's water off a duck's back.
Nah, I don't buy that. I think Rusty has you pegged.

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Nah, I don't buy that. I think Rusty has you pegged.
If I aimed animal-related banter at her, would she consider it a "hate post" I wonder.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@fmf said
If I aimed animal-related banter at her, would she consider it a "hate post" I wonder.
You mean instead of the normal 'paranoia' 'delusional' stuff you throw at her?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@very-rusty said

For a grown man you do whine a lot in my humble opinion.

-VR
Bingo!

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I only call paranoid posts paranoid. And I only call deluded posts deluded. I think her calling the six posts [on that other thread] "hate posts" is arguably paranoid yes.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
125d

@fmf said
I only call paranoid posts paranoid. And I only call deluded posts deluded. I think her calling the six posts [on that other thread] "hate posts" is arguably paranoid yes.
fmf, you do understand you are fighting an up hill battle with no chances of winning?

-VR

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
She throws the same stuff at me. It's OK. They are everyday words. They express her opinion accurately. I'm OK with it. When she calls me deluded, for example, I do not think it is a "hate post".

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@fmf said
You have become quite the parody.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@fmf said
She throws the same stuff at me.
Hang on, that violin is definitely around here somewhere.

F

Moves
125d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You have become quite the parody.
I don't think that's true.