Adieu

Adieu

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Hang on, that violin is definitely around here somewhere.
You edited out the bit where I said it's OK by me. So, the violin riff doesn't work.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@fmf said
I don't that's true.
It's even rendered you nonsensical.

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It's even rendered you nonsensical.
How so?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@fmf said
How so?
"I don't that's true" isn't a coherent sentence.

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
"I don't that's true" isn't a coherent sentence.
It was just a typo.

Would you classify those six posts in reply to what she said abour my posting on the Debates Forum as "hate posts"?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@fmf said
You edited out the bit where I said it's OK by me. So, the violin riff doesn't work.
OK, cello it is then.

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
OK, cello it is then.
You appear to be completely misjudging what is going on.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@fmf said
You appear to be completely misjudging what is going on.
@suzianne said
Your agenda is to reduce public credibility of people who disagree with you, in order to limit the damage to your own credibility, which seems such a tiny pathetic animal at times.

'Tiny pathetic animal' was directly related to your credibility? Can you not follow a simple sentence?

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@suzianne said
Your agenda is to reduce public credibility of people who disagree with you, in order to limit the damage to your own credibility, which seems such a tiny pathetic animal at times.

'Tiny pathetic animal' was directly related to your credibility? Can you not follow a simple sentence?
I said she seemed to be calling me "a tiny pathetic animal".

Is it a "hate post" if she says something like this?

Moves
125d

@fmf said
Yeah right. And yet you follow me around, from thread to thread, and from forum to forum, week in week out, year after year, trying to post something tetchy in reply to as many of my posts as you possibly can.
Anyone can see that your name is all over the forums. If not creating, you are commenting on anything you don't create. In sum that's all on the forums. I don't see how anyone can avoid posting where you are not, or have been. It would appear that everyone here is following you 24 hrs a day, and 365 days of the year, all the years you have been here, I assume. Which means we need to add 1 day to the 365, every leap year.

And sir, by golly, you seem to leap better than a frog, going from thread to thread. Mr. Clemens could have used you, in his story. How and where, I'll leave it up to your skill. But I'm nearly certain that you will create a thread, as an excuse to address frog-leaping contests.

Your twin seems to jump with you.....Craniopagus parasiticus?

It's only a virtual observation of conjoined mental twins, and not an official, physical, medical assessment.

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@suzianne said
If I said something like this to her, would it be a "hate post" - to her way of thinking - do you reckon?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
125d

@fmf said
If I said something like this to her, would it be a "hate post" - to her way of thinking - do you reckon?
fmf, why do you keep repeating yourself as a parrot would do?

-VR

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@FMF

@suzianne said

We can always mandate it, like any other penalty.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
125d

@pettytalk said
If I were her, I would just call you an idiot.
If you were Suzianne you’d call me far worse than that and you’d be twice as smart as you think you are now.

Here’s a few insights for you to ponder over:
- I have a lot more respect for Suzianne than I do for you.
- If you were attacking Suzianne, I’d step in to back her up.
- If she was attacking you, I’d step in to take a piss on your slashed and bloodied weedy body.

I trust my forthrightness regarding our ongoing posting relationship is taking shape 🙂

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@divegeester said
- If she was attacking you, I’d step in to take a piss on your slashed and bloodied weedy body.
That's a pretty disturbed thing to post.

You should apologise.