Adieu

Adieu

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
126d

@suzianne said
I barely listen to his roller coaster of words anymore.
Yeah right. And yet you follow me around, from thread to thread, and from forum to forum, week in week out, year after year, trying to post something tetchy in reply to as many of my posts as you possibly can.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
126d

@fmf said
And yet you did, suddenly recall it, last November, having left the idea danging - for 5-6 years - that you had saved so many lives that you had no idea how many there had been.
I did not "recall" it, AS I SAID. For God's sake, stop lying.

As for "letting it dangle", I said AT THE TIME that I couldn't remember. That's why there is no absolute number.

AS I JUST SAID, it's a guess, given my knowledge of my own life, which you have no access to. The guess was recent, and only given in an attempt to get you hyenas off my ass.

It's what you guys do: forum abuse. Your agenda is to reduce public credibility of people who disagree with you, in order to limit the damage to your own credibility, which seems such a tiny pathetic animal at times. You were successful with Grampy Bobby and you've been successful against KellyJay. Neither gave you appropriate reason to destroy their forum reputations in the way you have and continue to do.

Now let me address the forum hangers-on who follow you two, looking for opportunities to mollify you so that you don't attack them: After everyone else is gone, they're coming after you. Run while you can.

You now have two choices, FMF. You can argue what I've said here for the next few pages, as you usually do, thinking it enhances your already fairly long shadow here, or you can just run off to the mods and cry to have this post removed. That seems like the easier option. Have fun.

F

Moves
126d

@suzianne said
Meanwhile, your habit of demonizing people in the forums because they have a history of disagreeing with you is probably one of the main reasons why you get red thumbs up the hoo-ha.

It's also a red flag for narcissism. I know someone else who does the exact same thing, even going so far as to giving people who disagree with him nicknames. He's a narcissist, too.

It's simple, man, if you don't like it, don't do it. That's all.
I know someone else who does the exact same thing, even going so far as to giving people who disagree with him nicknames. He's a narcissist, too.

How intriguing. I wonder who this "someone else" is. "Nicknames" eh?

F

Moves
126d

@suzianne said

As for "letting it dangle", I said AT THE TIME that I couldn't remember. That's why there is no absolute number.

AS I JUST SAID, it's a guess, given my knowledge of my own life, which you have no access to. The guess was recent, and only given in an attempt to get you hyenas off my ass.

It's what you ...[text shortened]... un off to the mods and cry to have this post removed. That seems like the easier option. Have fun.
You claimed you had saved so many people's lives with CPR that you had no idea how many there had been. You were asked was it 20, was it 40. But you just could not remember. This was the story for 5-6 years until last November when you suddenly claimed it was about eight.

F

Moves
126d

@suzianne said

It's what you ...[text shortened]... un off to the mods and cry to have this post removed. That seems like the easier option. Have fun.
Your agenda is to reduce public credibility of people who disagree with you, in order to limit the damage to your own credibility, which seems such a tiny pathetic animal at times.

Whatever "public credibility" you have, Suzianne, comes from how you behave and what you post.

F

Moves
126d

@suzianne said

You can argue what I've said here for the next few pages, as you usually do, thinking it enhances your already fairly long shadow here, or you can just run off to the mods and cry to have this post removed.

Why would anyone want it removed? What are you on about?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
126d

@suzianne said
Never mind him, VR, he said almost the same thing about Grampy Bobby.

He must think women are impressed by vague slanderings when they're the ones doing the same. As you probably know, that's not how one talks to women. Although some do seem to be impressionable.

I barely listen to his roller coaster of words anymore.
You own OP and embarrassing accidental return tell the story.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
126d

@suzianne said
I never said "countless" when describing that, either.
Yes you did.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
126d

@suzianne said
Meanwhile, your habit of demonizing people in the forums because they have a history of disagreeing with you is probably one of the main reasons why you get red thumbs up the hoo-ha.
I don’t “demonise” anyone. And I couldn’t give two hoots about getting red thumbs, despite your insistence that you giving me them is “curing my bad posting”. Don’t be so silly.

Moves
126d

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
126d

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
126d

@fmf said
Your agenda is to reduce public credibility of people who disagree with you, in order to limit the damage to your own credibility, which seems such a tiny pathetic animal at times.

Whatever "public credibility" you have, Suzianne, comes from how you behave and what you post.
And what "public credibility" do you think *you* have?

You, a (assumed) grown man, birddogging another poster like you think posters will appreciate your effort. What bullshytte

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
126d
2 edits

@divegeester said
You own OP and embarrassing accidental return tell the story.
ass wipe.

There is nothing wrong with the OP nor with her returning. Normal people certainly understand a "change of heart".

Don't you understand why you're the King of RED thumbs? Dummass. Have a middle finger for a change.

..|..

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
126d

🖕

F

Moves
126d

@earl-of-trumps said
And what "public credibility" do you think *you* have?
That's for the "public" to decide for themselves, not me.