Adieu

Adieu

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Who's talking about hate posts?
Suzianne

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said

I asked why you deliberately misread a post about your credibility. - Is it perhaps because you don't have any?
Bump for FMF

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Bump for FMF
I said she seemed to be calling me "a tiny pathetic animal". Is it a "hate post" if she says something like this?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
125d
1 edit

@fmf said
I said she seemed to be calling me "a tiny pathetic animal". Is it a "hate post" if she says something like this?
Some may see you as a "tiny pathetic animal", have you thought of that?

EDIT: Meant in a good natured way of course, before you get on your high horse. 🙂

-VR

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Who's talking about hate posts?
Thread 198726 page 4, Suzianne's 2nd post.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@fmf said
I said she seemed to be calling me "a tiny pathetic animal".
It didn't 'seem' that way at all. You deliberately chose to misrepresent what she wrote. - She was clearly referring to your credibility (or lack there of).

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d

@fmf said
Thread 198726 page 4, Suzianne's 2nd post.
Talk to the hand.

Moves
125d

@divegeester said
Attacking me with mental health labels like “NPD” isn’t a good look for you Suzianne.
I agree. She's not a licensed physician.

If I were her, I would just call you an idiot. One doesn't need any particular expertise to make the determination that you are an idiot. And it would stand up in court if you were to challenge her assessment. If they put you on the witness stand, everyone of the jurors would see it too. You would be under oath to tell the truth. Of course, if you were in the USA, you could always plead the 5th.

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It didn't 'seem' that way at all. You deliberately chose to misrepresent what she wrote. - She was clearly referring to your credibility (or lack there of).
She seemed to me to be calling me "a tiny pathetic animal". She's been describing posts as "hate posrs" recently.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
125d

I agree with what you say but there are certain words we are not allowed to call people.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
125d
1 edit

@fmf said
She seemed to me to be calling me "a tiny pathetic animal". She's been describing posts as "hate posrs" recently.
fmf, How on earth do you manage to make a mountain out of a mole hill all the time???

"hate posrs"????

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
125d
1 edit

@fmf said
She seemed to me to be calling me "a tiny pathetic animal".
Nonsense. Why have you airbrushed 'credibility' out of what she said.

Either you lack the ability to read correctly or you deliberately twisted what was written. Which is it?

F

Moves
125d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Talk to the hand.
You asked me "who is talking about hate posts?" so I've given you a link.

F

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Nonsense. Why have you airbrushed 'credibility' out of what she said.

Either you lack the ability to read correctly or you deliberately twisted what was written. Which is it?
She seemed to be calling me "a tiny pathetic animal".

Is it a "hate post" if she says something like this?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
125d

@fmf said
You asked me "who is talking about hate posts?" so I've given you tla link.
Another fairy tale, you didn't die again did you? Jeeze that would be horrible!!!

-VR