The Trump Classified Records Indictment

The Trump Classified Records Indictment

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
15 Jun 23

@no1marauder
The House of Representatives adopted two articles of impeachment against Trump: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. He was acquitted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_impeachment_of_Donald_Trump

rain

Moves
15 Jun 23

@metal-brain said
Joe Biden took classified document material as a United States senator. United States senators are not allowed to take classified documents.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-biden-trump-delaware-1850-boxes-446929353071

The National Archives and Records Administration says the boxes of files referenced in that figure are actually Biden’s Senate papers, which are housed at the University of Delaware. The federal agency told The Associated Press the files of Congress members are considered their personal property and are not subject to the same restrictions as presidential records

MB

Moves
15 Jun 23

@vivify said
https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-biden-trump-delaware-1850-boxes-446929353071

The National Archives and Records Administration says the boxes of files referenced in that figure are actually Biden’s Senate papers, which are housed at the University of Delaware. The federal agency told The Associated Press the files of Congress members are considered their personal property and are not subject to the same restrictions as presidential records
That was not the only place documents were kept by Biden. Biden had some in his garage. Said his Corvette is kept there so it is always locked. So be assured those classified documents were just as safe as his Corvette was.

rain

Moves
15 Jun 23
2 edits

@metal-brain said
That was not the only place documents were kept by Biden. Biden had some in his garage. Said his Corvette is kept there so it is always locked. So be assured those classified documents were just as safe as his Corvette was.
Those were not from his time as Senator, they were from when he was Vice President.

If there are any charges Biden should face then I agree he should face them. Still doesn't detract from how serious Trump's charges are.

MB

Moves
15 Jun 23
1 edit

@vivify said
Those were not from his time as Senator, they were from when he was Vice President.

If there are any charges Biden should face then I agree he should face them. Still doesn't detract from how serious Trump's charges are.
You are doing the condone dance. You are condoning the 2 tiered justice system by saying Biden should face any charges, but you know just as well as I do Biden's actions were just as serious. You just don't care.

You want Trump in prison for any reason. As long as they find a reason, any reason is fine with you. Both Biden and Trump violated the Presidential Records Act and had in their possession classified records that should have been with the National Archives. Biden had at least a dozen classified documents so they both had classified documents.

rain

Moves
15 Jun 23

@metal-brain said
You are doing the condone dance. You are condoning the 2 tiered justice system by saying Biden should face any charges, but you know just as well as I do Biden's actions were just as serious. You just don't care.

You want Trump in prison for any reason. As long as they find a reason, any reason is fine with you.
I just said that Biden should face any applicable charges. WTF is wrong with you?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Jun 23

@metal-brain said

You want Trump in prison for any reason. As long as they find a reason, any reason is fine with you. Both Biden and Trump violated the Presidential Records A ...[text shortened]... nal Archives. Biden had at least a dozen classified documents so they both had classified documents.
No they weren't.

As soon as classified materials were found in Biden's areas of control, he promptly surrendered them to the proper authorities.

Trump refused to do the same, conspired to retain national defense information and even showed US military plans to unauthorized persons.

This false whataboutism doesn't fly.

MB

Moves
15 Jun 23

@vivify said
I just said that Biden should face any applicable charges. WTF is wrong with you?
Every condone dancer says that. Do you want him to be charged?

MB

Moves
15 Jun 23
1 edit

@no1marauder said
No they weren't.

As soon as classified materials were found in Biden's areas of control, he promptly surrendered them to the proper authorities.

Trump refused to do the same, conspired to retain national defense information and even showed US military plans to unauthorized persons.

Both Biden and Trump violated the Presidential Records Act and had in their possession classified records that should have been with the National Archives. Returning them promptly does not change that fact. Trump did not refuse to return the documents. At most he stalled returning them by multiple delays through his lawyer.

You just hate Trump for some reason. His policies were no different than Biden's in most ways so it must be because he is bombastic and shoots his mouth off a lot. That annoys me too, but I do not have an unhealthy hatred for him like you. Why do you have such hatred for him?

rain

Moves
15 Jun 23

rain

Moves
15 Jun 23

@metal-brain said
Every condone dancer says that. Do you want him to be charged?

MB

Moves
15 Jun 23

@vivify said
I know. I knew it the first time you said it.

Do you want him to be charged? Yes or no?

rain

Moves
15 Jun 23

@metal-brain said
I know. I knew it the first time you said it.

Do you want him to be charged? Yes or no?
Charged with what? Be specific.

Moves
15 Jun 23

@no1marauder said
No they weren't.

can you direct me to these documents Trump is alleged to have had?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Jun 23

@mott-the-hoople said
can you direct me to these documents Trump is alleged to have had?
They are described in the indictment you refuse to read.