To Those Who Don't Want Jesus

To Those Who Don't Want Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship said
Christ's full salvation is so practical - including man's spirit and soul and body and the environment - a total salvation.
People can imagine whatever they want. If they are convinced by it, they can believe it. I think people can literally believe anything.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 21

@moonbus said
Thanks for the synopsis. I missed some of the more epic threads.
You are not getting a synopsis.
You are getting Rajk999's twisted spin and his opinion.

Both of which have been refuted many times over the same period of time.

F

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship said

Rajk999 has more integrity than you sonship.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 21
1 edit

Jesus Christ has more integrity then any human being who has ever lived.

F

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship said
Jesus Christ has more integrity then any human being who has ever lived.
Believe what you want - and if it gives your life meaning, you go for it - but Rajk999 has more integrity than you sonship. He may be brusque sometimes but he's certainly not a low-integrity chap ~ something which all too often cannot be said about you with your logical fallacies and cowardice/dodging.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 21

This OP may seem rude to some.

My point, whether successful or no, was to show that we already have some evil thing "living" in us. We spontaneously express this thing.

Imagine turning it all around so that we spontaneously express the highest level of morality and glory of God.

The point was that one way or the other man is a vessel containing someone.
There was only one neutral man and woman between to sources to depend on.
That was Adam and his wife.

He chose to take into himself something forbidden which would cause him weakness and eventual death. He and his descendants express continually that "thing" that God opposing person that they effortlessly manifest throughout their whole lives. That is the sin nature.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Apr 21
2 edits

@sonship said

Here they are again :
1. he has met Jesus Christ
2. he thinks of Witness Lee as a 'type' of Christ
3. he thinks of himself as a 'type' of Paul
4. he is convinced that there is no other church with the correct teachings
5. he believes that doing good works and living righteously means that you do not trust Jesus Christ for eternal life and that you are practicing works salvation.
6. he believes that following the commandments of Christ is a rejection of Christ sacrifice on the cross.

# 1 is what you clearly said.
# 2 and 3 are opinions and based on things you have said
# 4 was stated by Witness Lee [and implied also by you ] and you have not condemned the statement
#5 is what you have repeatedly stated when I quote the teachings of Christ; that doing good works is 'works salvation'.

As for number 6, please state clearly what is the purpose of your recent thread What is the Curse of the Law" ?

I will answer. You used Paul's letter to the Galatians to establish the following:
- that Christians who profess their faith have eternal life through Christ
- they are not required to adhere to the keeping of Gods laws, because Christ has redeemed believers from the curse of the law.
- worst of all, than that people who attempt to keep the law are cursed because they have to keep all of the law.

What you did not explain is that Paul is referring specifically to the Law of Moses, but you deceitfully used those statements to extend its application to all laws and commandments including those given by Jesus Christ.

You lack integrity.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 21
4 edits

@FMF

Believe what you want - and if it gives your life meaning, you go for it - but Rajk999 has more integrity than you sonship. He may be brusque sometimes but he's certainly not a low-integrity chap ~ something which all too often cannot be said about you with your logical fallacies and cowardice/dodging.

You couldn't back up his errors for a minute.
Why flatter him as if you could?

And talk about dodging? I bet if you were challenged to back up his errors in the teaching of the NT you would suddenly become grandly apathetic about it all.

How can one who has not the Spirit of Christ walk by the Spirit?

Even you should be able to understand the illogic of that.

"Yet if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not of Him." (Rom.8:9)

"But I say, Walk by the Spirit and you shall by no means fulfill the lust of the flesh." (Gal. 5:16)

"For we by the Spirit out of faith eagerly await the hope of righteousness." (v.5)

If Rajk999 is your champion your next post can explain how an atheist who doesn't believe in God or the resurrection of the Son of God and has not, nor wants the Spirit of Christ can walk by the Spirit of Christ.

Vindicate your champ. Don't suddenly slip away into grand apathy now.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship said
@FMF

...[text shortened]... by the Spirit of Christ.

You have no shame and no class. Are you seriously trying to argue the bible with an atheist?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship said

Even you should be able to understand the illogic of that.

If Rajk999 is your champion your next post can explain how an atheist who doesn't believe in God or the resurrection of the Son of God and has not, nor wants the Spirit of Christ can walk by the Spirit of Christ.

You dont get the Spirit of Christ by mouth worship. The only thing mouthworship gets you is damnation. Those who do good works and keep the commandments have the Spirit of Christ in them

Jesus never once said that anyone must believe in his resurrection. Jesus did say clearly that all those who do good works and live righteously ie keep His commandments will get eternal life.

in Romans 2 Paul said this:

For God judges everyone by the same standard. The Gentiles do not have the Law of Moses; they sin and are lost apart from the Law. The Jews have the Law; they sin and are judged by the Law. For it is not by hearing the Law that people are put right with God, but by doing what the Law commands. The Gentiles do not have the Law; but whenever they do by instinct what the Law commands, they are their own law, even though they do not have the Law. Their conduct shows that what the Law commands is written in their hearts. Their consciences also show that this is true, since their thoughts sometimes accuse them and sometimes defend them. (Romans 2:11-15 GNB)

F

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship said
This OP may seem rude to some.
I thought the OP seemed a bit silly, to be frank... as if grandstanding to yourself. A lot of your subsequent assertions were profoundly misanthropic. Maybe it's your claim/belief that "Jesus is in" your "heart" that makes you that way.

F

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship
I am trying to show some of you that SIN is the personified power with a life of its own living as a parasite in you. Do you like leeches, tapeworms, draining life from you? Satan is the tapeworm of this world. Satan is the life sucking leech of this universe. From page 1.

If you are convinced that you are infested with some kind of parasitic supernatural tapeworm type entity, then do whatever you have to do.

F

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship said
Rajk999 does just fine on his own.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 21

Rajk999,

1. he has met Jesus Christ

Yes of course I have. Haven't YOU ???

2. he thinks of Witness Lee as a 'type' of Christ

Where did I say that ??
The people who are "types" of Christ I would say are all in the Bible.

Adam, Isaac, Joseph, David, Solomon . . . all the types of Christ are biblical characters.
Your next post can quote me where I said Witness Lee or any non-biblical person was a type of Christ.

3. he thinks of himself as a 'type' of Paul

Oh you of such great integrity. Please quote me where I said I am a type of Paul.
FMF is depending on you now to display your superior integrity.
Don't let him down now.

Where did I say I was a type of Paul?

4. he is convinced that there is no other church with the correct teachings

I didn't say this.
Quote me.

FMF is depending on you now. Don't let him down.

5. he believes that doing good works and living righteously means that you do not trust Jesus Christ for eternal life and that you are practicing works salvation.

I believe that living Christ should be the outcome of receiving Christ.
The Bible said "by works of the law no flesh will be justified" [b](Romans 3:20)

See if you can find a way to blame that on Witness Lee.
FMF is depending on you now. Display your superior integrity.

The New Testament said we cannot justify ourselves for eternal life through the works of the law.

"And knowing that a man is not justified out of works of law, but through faith in Jesus Christ, we also have believed into Christ Jesus that we might be justified out of faith in Christ and not out of the works of law, because out of the works of law no flesh will be justified." (Galatians 2:16)

Now see if you can find SOME WAY to blame that passage on Witness Lee.
FMF is looking to you for a display of superior integrity in these things.
Don't disappoint him.

6. he believes that following the commandments of Christ is a rejection of Christ sacrifice on the cross.

Lies.
I started a whole thread showing that once Christ comes into a man His commandments are so fine, so minut that eventually every thought is to be taken captive to the obedience of Christ. It is a matter of abiding in Him.

But you argue that a man doesn't even have to right to say he MET Christ.
At least you say I have no right to say so.

Christ's commands are on a quantum level regulating down to a very minut level. This is Christ living in a man. This is a man living "one spirit" with Christ.

This is a man "grow[ing] up into Him in all things who is the Head Christ . . ."(Eph. 4:15)

F

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship said
I didn't say I shared Rajk999's beliefs; I simply said he has more integrity than you.