To Those Who Don't Want Jesus

To Those Who Don't Want Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 21
1 edit

@FMF

Rajk999 does just fine on his own.

Nice dodge FMF. Really nice dodge there.

If he can do just find all on his own how come you needed to come in and speak in such rosy terms on his behalf?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 21
2 edits

@Rajk999

You have no shame and no class. Are you seriously trying to argue the bible with an atheist?

Now its a problem of no class.

FMF and the other atheists here give you a pass MOST of the time.
They don't mind you because you are not talking about the living PERSON of Jesus that much.

They see YOUR kind of Christianity is simply "Hey, DO WHAT JESUS SAID".
They like that. They don't like hearing about a resurrected and living Lord Jesus Who can come into our lives, into our very spiritual being.

They give you a pass MOST of the time because they see that your "gospel" is of SELF EFFORT, SELF WORKS, SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. A living Savior is not really needed.
So you get by fine with far less objections.

Now, FMF hates the message of Christ. So he goes after the messenger bringing the message. Bad Christian, Inefficient, has no RIGHT to talk about the Bible. etc. etc. etc.

There is hardly anything new under the sun.
Get rid of the message by ad homing the messenger out of the business of telling about it. That's what he's about.

Now. ONE of you can tell me HOW a man can walk by the Spirit of Christ to keep the commands of Christ when he does not have the Spirit of Christ OR EVEN BELIEVE Spirit of God / Christ is a reality?

FMF has slipped out boasting that you can do that job JUST FINE.
Show him then how it is done.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship said
@FMF
Rajk999 does just fine on his own.

Nice dodge FMF. Really nice dodge there.

If he can do just find all on his own how come you needed to come in and speak in such rosy terms on his behalf?
I dont think someone having more integrity than you is any big compliment, because you are a poor example of honesty and truthfulness. Many others on these forums think so as well.... see your Evaluate me thread.

Im pretty normal regarding integrity and so are many others who post here. You need to improve on your standards.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship

I still remember Bostongate...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 21
2 edits

@Rajk999

Rajk999, you are an imitator and a copycat. You take you ques from other people when you see your OWN arguments fail.

It is noted: RATHER THAN show that one NOT having the Spirit can walk BY the Spirit you deflect to hang on to the coattails of FMF and go after my character.

You are not able to show one not having the Spirit of Christ can justify themselves for eternal life through obeying commandments of Jesus.

I think you KNOW you cannot do it.
So you hide behind the ad homs of an atheist insisting my behavior is the main
issue.

I expect the next ten posts of you and your atheist helper will all be about how disappointing my integrity is to you.

Basically its a tactic of saying - "Forget about Christ Himself. YOU, sonship, have no right to even talk to us about Christ."

Since I've admitted that I am a sinner saved by grace from practically day #1, the ploy is pretty ineffective.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 21
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@sonship

I still remember Bostongate...
You remind me of Senator McCarthy the famous Communist hunter and his big repeated lies of accusation to smear people.

You remind me of some of the people here still insisting they have a scandal about rigged voting machines.

You remind me of flat earthers swearing they have a scandal that lies of scientists are hiding the fact of a flat earth.

Now be a good little gossip and just keep repeating your that you have a scandal where none exists.

I first heard the phrase "organism of the triune God" in Boston in 1974.

When did I first hear it ? ? ?

Um. In Boston in 1974. Excuse me if I don't blush. My skin complexion is not too suitable for that anyway.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 21
3 edits

Hey Ghost! Remember that SCANDAL you have about me saying I first heard the phrase "organism of the Triune God" in Boston in 1974 ?

WHAT A SCANDAL !!.

I first heard the phrase "organism of the Triune God" in a conference of the local churches on the East Coast of the US in Boston in 1974.

Produce a quote of me saying clearly that I heard that phrase the first time latter then 1974. And we will see how hefty your "Bostongate" sensation is.

You remind me of one working for the National Inquirer?
They have all kinds of lying juicy gossip and rumors they peddle for itchy ears.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 21
2 edits

@rajk999 said
I dont think someone having more integrity than you is any big compliment, because you are a poor example of honesty and truthfulness. Many others on these forums think so as well.... see your Evaluate me thread.

Im pretty normal regarding integrity and so are many others who post here. You need to improve on your standards.
I got all the benefit I needed from Evaluate Me thread. I don't need to revisit it all the time.

Were you guys expecting me to re-visit that thread all the time?
A survey is a survey.
No need to go back again and again to see what ELSE you can spout.

Ask FMF "What did Jesus Himself do to you?"

Since he wants to keep a persistent deflection going pointing away from the main issued Person.

F

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship said
Since he wants to keep a persistent deflection going pointing away from the main issued Person.
"Deflection"? I have contributed plenty to this thread. You have been blanking almost all of it.

F

Moves
20 Apr 21
1 edit

@sonship said
Because you said: "You are not getting a synopsis. You are getting Rajk999's twisted spin and his opinion. Both of which have been refuted many times over the same period of time." Which seems to me to be questioning his integrity. So, as I said before, I didn't say I share his beliefs; I simply said that I think he has more integrity than you.

F

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship said
I got all the benefit I needed from Evaluate Me thread.
Did you? Are you sure?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship said
@Rajk999
You have no shame and no class. Are you seriously trying to argue the bible with an atheist?

Now its a problem of no class.

FMF and the other atheists here give you a pass MOST of the time.
They don't mind you because you are not talking about the living PERSON of Jesus that much.

They see YOUR kind of Christianity is simply "H ...[text shortened]... FMF has slipped out boasting that you can do that job JUST FINE.
Show him then how it is done.
I countered your ridiculous church doctrine many times with the teachings of Christ. As far as I can see the only person that hates Jesus Christ is YOU, because it is only you that refer to the teachings of Christ in derogatory terms, which is what you are going right now. Even the atheists have read the teachings of Christ and some say they live by these principles. According to Christ you will find your self cast out of the Kingdom of God on judgment day.

So carry on with your mouth worship.

F

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship said
You remind me of Senator McCarthy the famous Communist hunter and his big repeated lies of accusation to smear people.
Ghost of a Duke's disagreement with you on this message board reminds you of McCarthyism? For real?

F

Moves
20 Apr 21

I think sonship's wheels have fallen off, yet again.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 Apr 21

@sonship said

You remind me of some of the people here still insisting they have a scandal about rigged voting machines.

You remind me of flat earthers swearing they have a scandal that lies of scientists are hiding the fact of a flat earth.

Now be a good lit ...[text shortened]... Boston in 1974. Excuse me if I don't blush. My skin complexion is not too suitable for that anyway.
You remind me of a chap who pretended he had heard something years ago in Boston.