1. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 13:17
    @sonship said
    Cont. to FMF

And I don't either beg you to believe or try to proselytize you.
    I write some things on the topic of Spirituality, recommend to some salvation through Christ, and reply to some questions as to why I have such a hope within me.

I am not begging you further read my posts.
    YOU follow them around and expect integrity is defined by arguing wit ...[text shortened]... um.
    If you have such a "BAD BEHAVIOR" case against sonship then go get me kicked off the Forum.
    You are a trivial petty man.
    Grow up.
    Focus on the important things.
    Stop discussing people.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 13:377 edits
    @Rajk999
    Stop discussing people.

You have your nerve! Astounding hypocrisy.

You and your atheist cheerleader - go get sonship banned from the Spirituality Forum because of low integrity and bad behavior.

You two FMF and Rajk999 go make your formal complaint.
    Let the admins go to ALL of my posts and start reading them as far back as they NEED to verify your charges.

I'll be waiting to see if they terminate my participation because of bad behavior and lack of integrity.

GO FOR IT . FMF is there to help you with lots of his examples.

And for the point, WHEN I DO discuss just the substance of SCRIPTURES you call names, whine "cult" and condemn me to eternal perdition along with Martin Luther and a few others you hate.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 14:092 edits
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999
    Stop discussing people.

You have your nerve! Astounding hypocrisy.

You and your atheist cheerleader - go get sonship banned from the Spirituality Forum because of low integrity and bad behavior.

You two FMF and Rajk999 go make your formal complaint.
    Let the admins go to ALL of my posts and start reading them a ...[text shortened]... whine "cult" and condemn me to eternal perdition along with Martin Luther and a few others you hate.
    Greater Things sonship. These are missing from you threads. Your preaching and teachings are devoid of these Greater Things. Your doctrine and your mind is twisted by your focus on Lesser Things. You are a babe in the word of God and according to Paul, you should STOP PREACHING until you are taught these Greater Things.

For you to preach these Greater Things you must first:
    - Believe in the teachings of Christ
    - Accept Christ as your saviour and be baptised into Christ
    - THEN you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit
    - This is the time you will KEEP and DO the commandments Christ
    - This is the time you will start to preach the words / commandments Christ
    - This is the ONLY time you will start to preach brotherly love, good works and righteousness

As it stands now you have not even done the very first step, because what you preach right now condemns and ridicules the teachings of Christ. There are atheists here who have already done and past this first step and by this criteria alone they will fare better on judgment day than you will.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 14:195 edits
    Your next step:

You and FMF and whoever wants to JOIN you two in your campaign:

GO TAKE YOUR COMPLAINT OF MY LOW INTEGRITY AND POOR BEHAVIOR TO THE WEBMASTERS OF THIS SITE AND ASK THEM TO DISCIPLINE SONSHIP - MAYBE REMOVE ME.

That's what I expect you to do next.
    Not interested in your side stepping to lower fruit or more obscure and nebulous criticisms.

You guys started this intolerable poor behavior and substandard integrity campaign in my participation of this Forum.

Follow through then with your reports to Russ.
    Get me banned.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 14:421 edit
    @sonship said
    Your next step:

GO TAKE YOUR COMPLAINT OF MY LOW INTEGRITY AND POOR BEHAVIOR TO THE WEBMASTERS OF THIS SITE AND ASK THEM TO DISCIPLINE SONSHIP - MAYBE REMOVE ME.

Not interested in your side stepping to lower fruit or more obscure and nebulous criticisms. ...[text shortened]... y participation of this Forum.

Get me banned.
    There is no campaign against you to get you banned. Sorry, you are not that important. Nobody cares whether you post or not. I think your usefulness here has been degraded over the years by your constant preaching of Lesser Things, often bordering on the ridiculous, and ignoring the Greater Things. Even the atheist can spot the obvious loopholes in your doctrine. And everyone seems to be fedup with you and your foolish attitude. Many people tried to advise you but you are way too arrogant to take any well-intentioned advice. You created your own funeral.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 18:37
    @sonship said
    Your next step:

Not interested in your side stepping to lower fruit or more obscure and nebulous criticisms. ...[text shortened]... y participation of this Forum.

Get me banned.
    Your low integrity and poor behaviour don't violate the terms of service.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 19:031 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Your low integrity and poor behaviour don't violate the terms of service.
    You're not half as liberal when it comes to deciding who a cult is.

Let me know which side of your mouth your talking out of on any given day.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 19:50
    @sonship said
    You're not half as liberal when it comes to deciding who a cult is.

Let me know which side of your mouth your talking out of on any given day.
    A cult is surprisingly easy to identify. They usually try and replace something mainstream, which they claim has become twisted and fallen into the hands of Satan. They will usually have an eccentric leader or two who will change their names into something pretentious. They will try and insert their own ideas into an accepted doctrine, invariably rely on mysticism or some convoluted numerology or obscure interpretation.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 20:266 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    A cult is surprisingly easy to identify. They usually try and replace something mainstream, which they claim has become twisted and fallen into the hands of Satan.

Plenty of cults don't believe in Satan.

Groups of out of the mainstream do not always believe either in theism or Satan.
    Scientology I doubt would say Satan is the reason for their critics.
    Satanism would not say Satan is the reason for their critics.
    Several versions of paganism probably wouldn't make that claim.

Identifying cults by how they blame Satan for the mainstream traditions is some special pleading concocted by you.

They will usually have an eccentric leader or two who will change their names into something pretentious.

If you are attempting to say Witness Lee is a leader of a cult that won't work. For Witness Lee has said that a genuine local church does not have to receive his ministry.

Secondly, I already told you that plenty of Chinese Christians have names that translate into biblical like names. Ie.
    Peace Wong,
    Grace Chang,
    Martyr Ho,
    Faithful Luke,
    Silas Wu,
    Livingstone Wu,
    Abraham Chang,
    Titus Chu,

Multitudes of Chinese Christians had names in Chinese which when translated sound Christiany or Bible based.

You can't say because Watchman Nee had such a name he displays the likely cult leader characteristics. Same with Witness Lee.

They will try and insert their own ideas into an accepted doctrine, invariably rely on mysticism or some convoluted numerology or obscure interpretation.

Significance of numbers in the Bible is very old.
    The Numerical Bible by Bullinger in the 19th century went far further than Witness Lee did.

You simply repeat errors.
    You've been told that there are no number symbolism of ANYTHING in the Bible that Witness Lee could not present plain teaching to refer to the same thing.

Aside from this flimsy litmus test of a cult why should orthodox Christians look to an atheist who rejects the main themes of the Bible totally to educate them on heterodox beliefs ?

It certainly would be a strange first choice for someone to go to an atheist and ask "Mr. Unbeliever in the Bible, could you help us to identify where the false teachings of a Bible teaching cult are?"

I think true seekers of the Christian truth are not chiefly concerned with what has a traditional flavor. Rather their concerned is about whether something can be verified in the Bible.

You haven't pointed to anything I have said that I CANNOT back up with the Bible. Who around here gives more references to substantiate concepts I put forward ? I learned from my mentors.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 23:231 edit
    @sonship said
    You and your atheist cheerleader - go get sonship banned from the Spirituality Forum because of low integrity and bad behavior. You two FMF and Rajk999 go make your formal complaint. Let the admins go to ALL of my posts and start reading them as far back as they NEED to verify your charges. I'll be waiting to see if they terminate my participation because of bad behavior and lack of integrity. GO FOR IT .
    What is this paranoid nonsense? Get you "banned"? What "formal complaint"? "Terminate" your participation? Get you "banned"? What on Earth is the matter with you?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 23:27
    @sonship said
    Well FMF, you're suppose to agree with Rajk999.
    You're suppose to say amen to what he just said.
    I didn't say I shared Rajk999's beliefs; I simply said he has more integrity than you.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 23:30
    @sonship said
    If a Christian with far greater integrity to your estimation approaches you about Christ would you then believe in God and become His follower?
    It would far better - more effective and persuasive - than an "ugly" Christian like yourself approaching me, I will say that. I'll say yes to that.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 23:35
    @sonship said
    Anyone who so twists the document of the NT to say Jesus was killed only for insurrection has no claim on higher integrity to me.
    Pointing out how Jesus died [something uncontroversial, I think] does not "twist the document of the NT". If the people who constructed the Jesus cult of personality decades after his death didn't want his life to end with him being executed for sedition by the imperial Roman rulers, then they should not have put that detail in the story. They should perhaps have portrayed him being stoned to death by Jews. Me thinking this and you thinking something else has nothing to do with "integrity".
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 23:40
    @sonship said
    The low integrity and self lying you have to muster up to see the crucifixion of Christ as only being for political insurrection can't be trusted.
    There is nothing "low integrity" about how I express my beliefs. There is no "self-lying", whatever that is exactly. It is my honest point of view. If the Romans crucified him, then it was for sedition. Regardless of what you say, I can always be trusted to be forthright and honest. Whether you agree with what I say is another matter.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 23:42
    @sonship said
    Jesus refused to be taken and made a king by the crowds adoring Him for His miracles. So you have no more high integrity then the blood thirsty jealous mobs who called out for His crucifixion.
    I oppose the death penalty. I also believe in religious freedom. So you're wide of the mark here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree