1. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Apr '21 18:551 edit
    @sonship said

You are not able to show one not having the Spirit of Christ can justify themselves for eternal life through obeying commandments of Jesus.
    Your doctrine is a bunch of deluded nonsense.
    Nobody has to justify themselves.
    Nobody has to save themselves.
    Nobody has to sanctify themselves.
    Nobody has to worry about who has Gods Spirit or not.

All that is church garbage. I dont ever use those words when Im discussing the bible because Christians have managed to twist and manipulate those words until they are meaningless mouth worship.

This is a simple matter. Jesus said ONLY THOSE those who keep His commandments will get eternal life in the Kingdom of God. Paul said charity and brotherly love is greater than faith. James said faith without works is dead.

So we can conclude that - the good works of the atheist [who you constantly ridicule] is GREATER THAN your profession of faith
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Apr '21 19:261 edit
    @sonship said

Christ's commands are on a quantum level regulating down to a very minut level. This is Christ living in a man. This is a man living "one spirit" with Christ.
    That thread to which you refer has nothing of the teachings of Christ. Can you not read what Jesus said in the bible? Why do you feel that you have the authority to change the commandments of Christ and fabricate your own?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Apr '21 23:321 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Your doctrine is a bunch of deluded nonsense.
    Nobody has to justify themselves.
    Nobody has to save themselves.
    Nobody has to sanctify themselves.
    Nobody has to worry about who has Gods Spirit or not.

All that is church garbage. I dont ever use those words when Im discussing the bible because Christians have managed to twist and manipulate those words until they are m ...[text shortened]... good works of the atheist [who you constantly ridicule] is GREATER THAN your profession of faith[/b]
    It is interesting to watch your atheist cheerleader abandon you now to save his own skin. Talking about the integrity of loyalty.

I'll bet none of the backers pushing you forward will stick their necks out for you now. Rant on. You're on your own now.

I asked you a long time ago repeatedly to produce ONE POST in which I encouraged anyone to disobey the commands of Jesus. You couldn't as far as I remember.

I point out that obeying Christians should have a FIRM and SURE foundation in Christ having OBTAINED an eternal redemption for them through their faith.

"And not through the blood of goats and calves but through His own blood, entered once for all into the Holy of Holies, obtaining an eternal redemption" (Heb. 9:12)

Are you so unsure of Christ having obtained an eternal redemption for you that you dare not have faith in Him? Are you afraid such faith will be dead on arrival?

As for losing the reward of participating in the coming millennial kingdom, you know I have expounded on that many times. If you had the great superior integrity that FMF bestows upon you you would admit for once that I wrote on 1 Cor. 6:9; Eph. 5:5; Gal. 6:21 many times.

Admit that I explained in the last ten years at least five times that I have warned of Christians forfeiting the reward of the millennial kingdom in verses like
    1 Cor. 6:9 and Eph. 5:54 and Gal. 6:21.

Show FMF your superior INTEGRITY and admit that I have expounded the warnings of these passages many many times.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Apr '21 23:511 edit
    @sonship said
    It is interesting to watch your atheist cheerleader abandon you now to save his own skin. Talking about the integrity of loyalty.

I'll bet none of the backers pushing you forward will stick their necks out for you now. Rant on. You're on your own now.

I asked you a long time ago repeatedly to produce ONE POST in which I encouraged anyone to disobey the commands of Je ...[text shortened]... r superior INTEGRITY and admit that I have expounded the warnings of these passages many many times.
    Liar !! Here is how Christ and the Apostles describes people who follow your doctrine

Chaff, fit to be burned
    Cut off
    Sounding brass
    Tinkling cymbal
    Nothing
    Dead
    Goat
    Condemned
    Damned
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 00:034 edits
    @rajk999 said
    Liar !! Here is how Christ and the Apostles describes people who follow your doctrine

Chaff, fit to be burned
    Cut off
    Sounding brass
    Tinkling cymbal
    Nothing
    Dead
    Goat
    Condemned
    Damned
    Rajk999 your glowing recommendation from the atheist FMF is here.
    Believe what you want - and if it gives your life meaning, you go for it - but Rajk999 has more integrity than you sonship. He may be brusque sometimes but he's certainly not a low-integrity chap ~ something which all too often cannot be said about you with your logical fallacies and cowardice/dodging.

Tell me FMF. Is this one of Rajk999's "brusque" episodes?

Let us know when the superior logic starts.
    Don't show your own cowardice and draw away from your support, distancing yourself from Rajk999 now.

Encourage him to unleash this greater logic on me.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 00:14
    @sonship said
    Let us know when the superior logic starts.
    Don't show your own cowardice and draw away from your support, distancing yourself from Rajk999 now.
    What on Earth are you on about now?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 00:17
    @sonship said
    Rajk999 your glowing recommendation from the atheist FMF is here.
    [quote] Believe what you want - and if it gives your life meaning, you go for it - but Rajk999 has more integrity than you sonship. He may be brusque sometimes but he's certainly not a low-integrity chap ~ something which all too often cannot be said about you with your logical fallacies and cowardice/dodging ...[text shortened]... upport, distancing yourself from Rajk999 now.

Encourage him to unleash this greater logic on me.
    And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. (1 Corinthians 13:13 KJV)

The greatest of these is charity.
    Charity is greater than your faith.

In Matt 25, Jesus welcomed the charitable into the Kingdom of God and cast out the uncharitable.

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, ... he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:31-36 KJV)

You preach against Christ and you will reap the reward of the goats.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 01:10
    @sonship said
    It is interesting to watch your atheist cheerleader abandon you now to save his own skin.
    What is this stuff you are typing?

Save my own skin?

What is this nonsense?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 15:571 edit
    @FMF

In this thread point out the superior logic in Bible teaching of Rajk999.
    You trumpeted all about it.
    Now direct us to where were can see it here.

And explain why you find it so logically superior to what I wrote here.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 01:33
    @sonship said
    In this thread point out the superior logic in Bible teaching of Rajk999. You trumpeted all about it. Now direct us to where were can see it here. And explain why you find it so logically superior to what I wrote here.
    Wow. You are really leaning into your misdirection and straw man: typical low-integrity behaviour. I didn't say I shared Rajk999's beliefs; I simply said he has more integrity than you.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 02:031 edit
    @fmf said
    Wow. You are really leaning into your misdirection and straw man: typical low-integrity behaviour. I didn't say I shared Rajk999's beliefs; I simply said he has more integrity than you.
    You have to feel sorry for the poor guy. He is misguided cult follower. Paul had some words for people like sonship in Hebrews 5 and 6. In a nutshell Paul said that these people should not even be preaching or teaching to others because they themselves need to be taught about righteousness, since they never graduated from the milk to the meat of the word of God.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 12:182 edits
    Well FMF, you're suppose to agree with Rajk999.
    You're suppose to say amen to what he just said.

Are you?
    With this superior logic and all that you spoke about, are you ?

Comparing him to me - he has the better biblical logic you say.
    So are you going to agree with the above critique of Rajk999?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 12:394 edits
    @fmf said
    Did you write this?
    something which all too often cannot be said about you with your logical fallacies and cowardice/dodging.

And you say I am prone to logical fallacies.
    I assume you mean he does not have any (or far less).

So does his superior integrity also mean he has stronger logic above?
    Better logic from Rajk999 above or not ?

Why don't you read Hebrews 5 and see if his logic is without fallacies as he writes about me there.

And I ask you again a perfectly legitimate inquiry.

If a Christian with far greater integrity to your estimation approaches you about Christ would you then believe in God and become His follower?

If your answer is no you would not then your whole "integrity" line of attack is a strawman.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 12:592 edits
    @FMF
    something which all too often cannot be said about you with your logical fallacies and cowardice/dodging.

Anyone who so twists the document of the NT to say Jesus was killed only for insurrection has no claim on higher integrity to me.

The low integrity and self lying you have to muster up to see the crucifixion of Christ as only being for political insurrection can't be trusted.

Jesus refused to be taken and made a king by the crowds adoring Him for His miracles. So you have no more high integrity then the blood thirsty jealous mobs who called out for His crucifixion.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 13:041 edit
    Cont. to FMF

And I don't either beg you to believe or try to proselytize you.
    I write some things on the topic of Spirituality, recommend to some salvation through Christ, and reply to some questions as to why I have such a hope within me.

I am not begging you further read my posts.
    YOU follow them around and expect integrity is defined by arguing with you perpetually. Don't expect me to answer every little comment you come up with.

And if my integrity is so bad here then go to the admins of the website and have them expel me from usage of the site. Why haven't you tried to do that if my integrity is so low?

Tell Russ that my behavior disqualifies me form usage of the Forum.
    If you have such a "BAD BEHAVIOR" case against sonship then go get me kicked off the Forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree