To Those Who Don't Want Jesus

To Those Who Don't Want Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@fmf said
The alert will most likely be by the auto-mod which will have responded to the words "petty prick".
No, I alerted it.

F

Moves
13 Apr 21

@divegeester said
No, I alerted it.
I am being stalked by an apparently drunk Kevin Eleven across two threads at the moment. He is absolutely desperate for my attention.

Moves
13 Apr 21

@divegeester said
No, I alerted it.
For indecency, or truth?

F

Moves
13 Apr 21

@divegeester said
No, I alerted it.
I hope they don't delete it.

Moves
13 Apr 21

@fmf said
I hope they don't delete it.
Me too!

Moves
13 Apr 21

@fmf said
I am being stalked by an apparently drunk Kevin Eleven across two threads at the moment. He is absolutely desperate for my attention.
"All your life." -- Wednesday Addams

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@kevin-eleven said
Me too!
You enjoy deleting your own posts way too much!

Moves
13 Apr 21

@divegeester said
I've noticed you've been deleting your own posts recently. Are you okay?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@fmf said
It’s a little embarrassing; I’m reminded of those awkward moments when you visit someone’s house and their large dog seems determined to sniff your crotch.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@kevin-eleven said
I've noticed you've been deleting your own posts recently. Are you okay?
No I haven’t, and yes I am.
Thanks for checking in.

F

Moves
13 Apr 21

@divegeester said
He's had 10 or 12 posts [maybe more] from just today deleted by the mods.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Apr 21
1 edit

@fmf said
You have been proselytizing here for years and you now say you've not been trying to convert people to Christianity?
If a person decides one day that he admires the "Golden Rule" and says - "I have decided to make a resolution. I will from now on try to follow the Golden Rule that Jesus taught."

Is that someone "converting to Christianity" in your mind?

Say a person decides he wants to join the Aryan club that proclaim white supremacy. Central to their thoughts are erecting crosses as symbols to be worn and displayed in support of their concept of "a superior white Christian identity" of sorts.

Has that person been "converted to Christianity" in your view?

The word "Christianity" means a very large scope of things, many of which have nothing to do with Christ as a living Person being their Lord.

So I have labored to lead people to receive Christ a living and available Lord.
I do not care necessarily to satisfy your sociological concept of converting people to Christianity.

F

Moves
13 Apr 21

If you have not been trying to convert people to Christianity, just say so.

F

Moves
13 Apr 21

@sonship said
If the thought of Jesus living in you is repulsive you already have been Satanified. Something evil is living in your unto sin, death, and damnation.
With this kind of rhetoric have you ever succeeded in leading non-believers to "receive Christ [as a] a living and available Lord"?

F

Moves
13 Apr 21

@sonship said
Has that person been "converted to Christianity" in your view?

The word "Christianity" means a very large scope of things, many of which have nothing to do with Christ as a living Person being their Lord.

So I have labored to lead people to receive Christ a living and available Lord.
I do not care necessarily to satisfy your sociological concept of converting people to Christianity.
I mean converting someone to the belief that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that he rose from the dead and "saved" mankind etc. I mean "converted to Christianity" in THAT sense, not as a "sociological concept".