To Those Who Don't Want Jesus

To Those Who Don't Want Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 21

It is a fact that some people will decide that they do not want Jesus to live in their hearts. This may even sound like foolish sentimental talk for Jesus, they think, is not alive or available or is not God.

I am going to try to show some of you that you are ALREADY under the control of someone else living in you. And this one is making your life sad and miserable. Christ will give unspeakable joy.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
09 Apr 21

@sonship said
It is a fact that some people will decide that they do not want Jesus to live in their hearts. This may even sound like foolish sentimental talk for Jesus, they think, is not alive or available or is not God.

I am going to try to show some of you that you are ALREADY under the control of someone else living in you. And this one is making your life sad and miserable. Christ will give unspeakable joy.
Do you really think that everyone who isn't a christian is sad and miserable?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 21
1 edit

Paul shows that something is living like a parasite in you already.
You may say the it sounds not good to have even Jesus come into your heart.
But you have to realize that the New Testament teaches that you ALREADY have a terrible, evil, unclean, and wicked someone powerfully enslaving you quite against your better will.

That thing is SIN.
And SIN is personified in Romans 7 and elsewhere.
Sin is spoken in terms of someone -

deceiving,
taking opportunity,
taking captive,
making war,
killing.

These are the activities of SOMEBODY. These are not benigh forces. These are the forces of a mysterious evil PERSON. On one hand this person is called the Devil. On the other hand it is called sin. And SIN as a nature already is living as a parasite in you as its host.

This is a terrible corruption of God's eternal desire that man in His image be filled with Himself as the divine life. What does God and man united look like?

It looks like Jesus Christ.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Apr 21

@sonship said

You are the perfect example. You have Satan living in you. So you cannot be Satans girlfriend and the bride of Christ at the same time.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 21
1 edit

What does man united with Satan look like?
It looks like the fallen sinful world of human society.

The New Testament speaks of "the spirit . . . now operating in the sons of disobedience;"

"And you, though dead in your offenses and sins, In which you once walked according to the age of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, of the spirit which is now operating in the sons of disobedience;" (Eph. 2:1,2)

There is an evil spirit who is the evil authority of the atmosphere of the world, somehow in the vicinity of the earth. It is operating IN the "sons of disobedience" . That means a kind of family relationship with this evil authoritative spirit.

His operating in the fallen mankind makes them "children of [God's] wrath. The operating of this parasitic being in sinners is leading them only to God's wrath. So we need to be "DE HOSTED" from this parasitic operating evil spirit. And we need to be filled with the joy, presence, light, life eternal, glory of the Triune God who made us in His image to be filled with divine life.

"Among whom we also all conducted ourselves one in the lusts of our flesh, doing the desires of the flesh and of the thoughts, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest." (v.3)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 21

@rajk999 said
You are the perfect example. You have Satan living in you. So you cannot be Satans girlfriend and the bride of Christ at the same time.
Transformation is in the New Testament.
You are too ignorant to be a reliable teacher of the Gospel.

Sanctification is a process in the Bible.
You are too blind by wanting to live in the Old Testament arrangement to know anything about sanctification.

Conformation and glorification are also processes in Christ's salvation.
You are too much wanting to live in the Old Testament law keeping to know about God's new covenant salvation.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
09 Apr 21

@sonship said
Transformation is in the New Testament.
You are too ignorant to be a reliable teacher of the Gospel.

Sanctification is a process in the Bible.
You are too blind by wanting to live in the Old Testament arrangement to know anything about sanctification.

Conformation and glorification are also processes in Christ's salvation.
You are too much wanting to live in the Old Testament law keeping to know about God's new covenant salvation.
If you are what a christian is, the religion wouldn't have lasted a generation.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 21

The one loathing to hear of Jesus coming to live within them should know that someone already is living and operating in you unto sin and DEATH.

Man was created and placed before two sources of someone to get into him.
One was Satan signified by "the tree of the knowledge of good and evil"
The other was God signified by "the tree of life".

Neutral man was between these two sources.
If you are a descendent of Adam (which you are) the source already living in you making life miserable, enslaved, offensive to God and man, corrupt and growing ever more so, rebellious and hateful against God . . . is in your as a cosmic leech.

You have become his host.

Christ's salvation is to destroy the parasite and fill you with God.

The man filled with God looks like Jesus Christ - glorious, righteous, free, authoritative, over nature, holy, splendidly right, and victorious over death.

This is better than being a host to the parasite Satan. This one is enemy to God and enemy to man who he HATES.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 21
1 edit

@avalanchethecat
Don't look now. But the Christian faith has lasted on the earth (albeit through thick and thin, through attack from within the church and from without her) about 2,000 years or more.

And we're coming to the end of the church age. If God can obtain a critical mass of sons of God living a kingdom life, this will woo the Lord Jesus back to this earth. The church age will come to its close and the age of the millennial kingdom of Christ reigning on the earth will commence.

We have a chance to be involved in the great revival of history. We can woo the Lord back as a critical mass of believers who have grasped and cannot be swayed any longer from living in oneness with the available Spirit of the Son of God.

I want to participate.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 21

Satan's job is to convince you that he is God and that God is the devil.

Satan's attack is to convince the deceived that God is WITHOLDING blessing but he Satan will let you live to your potential. Its a lie.

It is lie from the beginning of man's creation. Don't be deceived longer.

" . . . Did God really say, You shall not eat of any tree of the garden? . . .
You shall not surely die! For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will become like God, knowing good and evil."

From the beginning Satan deceived man to think God's heart is bad towards them.
God is withholding something good.
But he, the enemy of God, will have your back. He will see that you live to your fullest potential.

But the result was that sin and death infested the entire race and cursed the ground and corrupted the world and set the human society on a long slow descent and decline into ruin.

You disdain to hear of Christ the life giving Spirit living in your hearts?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
09 Apr 21

@sonship said
@avalanchethecat
Don't look now. But the Christian faith has lasted on the earth (albeit through thick and thin, through attack from within the church and from without her) about 2,000 years or more.

And we're coming to the end of the church age. If God can obtain a critical mass of sons of God living a kingdom life, this will woo the Lord Jesus back to this ...[text shortened]... nger from living in oneness with the available Spirit of the Son of God.

I want to participate.
You seem to have misunderstood my post.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 21

@avalanchethecat said
You seem to have misunderstood my post.

From the first century we have brother Paul as a great pioneer and pattern for following Christians to learn from.

He said, it is no long he that lives but Christ that lives within him.

In other words he has a new identity. He is no long just ego, just "I". He is "I" united with Christ the Victorious Overcoming One. This is his view of the normal Christian life. To live below this standard is abnormal.

The Christian life is living a united, mingled, interwoven life with the available resurrected Jesus Christ.

Through out the ages God has had so-called spiritual giants here and there. Sometime God has had a revival of a few who sought to be recovered to Paul's vision. I believe in these last days He will obtain a critical mass throughout the nations who will experience - "not I but Christ".

Like the critical mass of uranium can set off an atomic explosion, this critical mass of overcoming believers will crush Satan under their feet collectively. This will trigger the second coming of Christ.

We have nothing to lose.
We have everything to gain whether through life or through death.

If you have something better to live for please tell us what it is.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
09 Apr 21

@sonship said

From the first century we have brother Paul as a great pioneer and pattern for following Christians to learn from.

He said, it is no long he that lives but Christ that lives within him.

In other words he has a new identity. He is no long just ego, just "I". He is "I" unit ...[text shortened]... ough life or through death.

If you have something better to live for please tell us what it is.
If (A) then (B). If not (B) then not (A). Do you understand now?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 21

Not wanting to stray from the OP -

If the thought of Jesus living in you is repulsive you already have been Satanified. Something evil is living in your unto sin, death, and damnation.

Look how Paul PERSONIFIES sin.

" . . . sin revived and I died . . . " (Rom. 7:9)
Sin revived like a zombie coming to life to haunt you.

" . . . sin, seizing the opportunity through the commandment . . . " (v.11)
Sin saw an opportunity when the commandment of God came to you and seized the opportunity.

"sin . . . deceived me and through it killed me." (v.11)
Sin tricked. Sin deceived. And sin killed. This killing means made utterly weak and impotent,. Sin made feeble, sin killed. These are the activities of an evil person.

"sin by working out death in me through that which is good"(v.13)
Sin working. Sin laboring. Sin taking advantage of something good to prove to you that SIN is more powerful. Sin is acting as an evil parasite working in you.

Sin is no friend of yours.
You need Someone stronger who can overcome sin.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 21
1 edit

@avalanchethecat

If (A) then (B). If not (B) then not (A). Do you understand now?

I'm considering.

In the mean time, if you have something far superior then living a life in oneness with the overcoming Son of God, what it is?

I am trying to show some of you that SIN is the personified power with a life of its own living as a parasite in you. Do you like leeches, tapeworms, draining life from you?

Satan is the tapeworm of this world.
Satan is the life sucking leech of this universe.

There is One who overcame him and can be imparted into your innermost being.

You understand.
God's plan is to work from the INSIDE - OUT to glorify humanity.

Satan's counter attack moved preemptively to work from the OUTSIDE - IN to destroy humanity.

Christ - life and glory from the INSIDE - OUT.
Satan - sin and death and damnation from the OUTSIDE - IN.

Satan trying to infest from the outside of man's fallen body in, in, in to corrupt man's entire being down to his spiritual being as well.

Jesus Christ is to work from the kernel of the born again man out from the spirit into the soul and eventually out into the physical body in -
eternal life,
regeneration,
justification,
sanctification,
transformation,
resurrection,
glorification,
transfiguration,
conformation,
building up into a universal corporate habitation of God in spirit.