To Those Who Don't Want Jesus

To Those Who Don't Want Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Apr 21
1 edit

@FMF

I mean converting someone to the belief that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that he rose from the dead and "saved" mankind etc. I mean "converted to Christianity" in THAT sense, not as a "sociological concept".

Okay. Yes, I have been here hoping and praying for some to be interested in and receive that Jesus Christ. No one here is beyond all hope . . . . yet.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Apr 21
1 edit

@sonship said

Okay. Yes, I have been here hoping and praying for some to be interested in and receive that Jesus Christ. No one here is beyond all hope . . . . yet.
According to James your prayers fall on deaf ears because you are not asking with humility and with truthfulness. Your preaching is based on the lies and misinformation and false doctrines of man.

F

Moves
13 Apr 21

@sonship said
And how many people here do you think you have converted to your brand of Christianity? They would have spoken to you about it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Apr 21
1 edit

@FMF

Spare me the failed evangelist card.
Who said I had to report in statistics for your review?

F

Moves
13 Apr 21

@sonship said
Spare me the failed evangelist card.
Who said I had to report in statistics for your review?
Why would you keep it secret?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Apr 21

@FMF

Because its none of your business.

Besides, there is producing spiritual babies and there is feeding them so they can grow once produced. Nobody is making you read my tracts.

F

Moves
14 Apr 21

@sonship said
Because its none of your business.

Besides, there is producing spiritual babies and there is feeding them so they can grow once produced. Nobody is making you read my tracts.
This prickly reticence is interesting.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Apr 21

@fmf said
This prickly reticence is interesting.
Isn't it though?

F

Moves
14 Apr 21

@sonship said
Isn't it though?
Your prickly reticence reminds me of this question on page 2 about your OP which you dodged:

What evidence is there in your behaviour and demeanor here in this community that "Jesus lives in [your] heart"?

Moves
14 Apr 21

@fmf said
Your prickly reticence reminds me of this question on page 2 about your OP which you dodged:

What evidence is there in your behaviour and demeanor here in this community that "Jesus lives in [your] heart"?
But at the same time “flows through” him.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Apr 21
1 edit

@fmf said

If someone who more manifests that Jesus lives in him comes and speaks to you will you believe in God and in the Lord Jesus ?

Yes or No?

F

Moves
14 Apr 21

@sonship said
If someone who more manifests that Jesus lives in him comes and speaks to you will you believe in God and in the Lord Jesus ?
You're dodging the point blank question: What evidence is there in your behaviour and demeanor here in this community that "Jesus lives in [your] heart"?

F

Moves
14 Apr 21

@sonship said
If someone who more manifests that Jesus lives in him comes and speaks to you will you believe in God and in the Lord Jesus ?Yes or No?
If you were less joyless, less narcissistic, less misanthropic, and had better interpersonal and communication skills, you might do less of a disservice to the ideology you propagate. As for me, this would probably not work on me as I am an ex-Christian despite knowing countless Christians who are far more impressive - intellectually, emotionally and spiritually - than you, and yet my faith is gone. So that's my answer to your question. Meanwhile, my question to you is a fair one, I think.

F

Moves
15 Apr 21

@sonship said
Thread 188639

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Apr 21

@FMF

If you notice I never gave myself an A+ perfect score, if that's what you are implying.