Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Then what are you doing asking me questions?
Because I’m interested in your particular brand of Christianity and your attempts to defend it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Apr 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Because I’m interested in your particular brand of Christianity and your attempts to defend it.
I seriously doubt that; when you do not get answers to your liking, you label them faith speech or some other marginalizing term and insult; understanding is asking probing questions. When the answers are not understood, ask clarifying questions. You spend more time insulting people, hardly any time attempting to converse, only belittling.

My view of your particular brand of Christianity is you don't have a brand of Christianity; you are more into yourself than scripture or the Lord.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I seriously doubt that; when you do not get answers to your liking, you label them faith speech or some other marginalizing term and insult; understanding is asking probing questions. When the answers are not understood, ask clarifying questions. You spend more time insulting people, hardly any time attempting to converse, only belittling.

My view of your particular brand ...[text shortened]... ty is you don't have a brand of Christianity; you are more into yourself than scripture or the Lord.
Your inability or reluctance to provide direct succinct answers to direct questions is your problem, not mine.

In this matter, find you to be intellectually dishonest and evasive, avoiding specifics, hiding behind grey areas and using conjecture to pad out replies and then claim “I’ve answered that”.

I’m a Christian, we believe in the same God and yet I find your brand of Christianity as represented by yourself, in this forum, to be unattractive due to your prideful dishonesty.

However I don’t think you want to be like this and you possibly aren’t fully aware of this issue, but I’m not making it up. I just don’t think you are yet in a place where you would’ve able to take on this new generation of unsaved people who are looking for clear, succinct and honest answers to some of these tough questions.

- What is nature, structure and person of god?
- Why does a loving god deliberately torture people for eternity?
- What happens to people who die having never heard of Christ?
- Is everything written in the Bible literal?
- What happens to me if I fall away at some point?

Standing in rows singing “are you washed in the blood of lamb” or “shine Jesus shine” doesn’t cut it anymore.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Another random scorn-filled non sequitur from the queen of paranoia.
Keep on gaslighting.

4 untruths, not bad.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 22

@suzianne said
Keep on gaslighting.

4 untruths, not bad.
Who are you to speak of “untruths”?
You even lie about your age!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Your inability or reluctance to provide direct succinct answers to direct questions is your problem, not mine.

In this matter, find you to be intellectually dishonest and evasive, avoiding specifics, hiding behind grey areas and using conjecture to pad out replies and then claim “I’ve answered that”.

I’m a Christian, we believe in the same God and yet I find your ...[text shortened]... in rows singing “are you washed in the blood of lamb” or “shine Jesus shine” doesn’t cut it anymore.
It's the only thing that cuts it for grace is Jesus' blood for salvation, your version, you feel, needs to be an acceptable gospel to itching ears, not one that makes us admit our faults to God and care about God and each other. Your lack of respect you give to others for years, and your twisting of text is more about strife and argument than grace and peace.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
It's the only thing that cuts it for grace is Jesus' blood for salvation, your version, you feel, needs to be an acceptable gospel to itching ears, not one that makes us admit our faults to God and care about God and each other. Your lack of respect you give to others for years, and your twisting of text is more about strife and argument than grace and peace.
No, none of that is true, but I accept that it’s a version of my posting profile that make you feel more comfortable avoiding the points I bring up for you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Apr 22

@divegeester said
No, none of that is true, but I accept that it’s a version of my posting profile that make you feel more comfortable avoiding the points I bring up for you.
I don't avoid your posts dive; you avoid the answers given to you and repeatedly ask for answers that have been answered. You don't question those things said if you don't understand them. The things you think you know but disagree with, you hardly ever engage and make me prove anything you only insult, nothing about how you post I find threatening, pitiful maybe, not in the least uncomfortable.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
I don't avoid your posts dive
There you go again!

I don’t say you “avoid my posts”, I said you “avoid my points”.

Big difference. You always reply, but rarely address the “point” directly, honestly, head on. There’s always some obfuscation, evasion etc.

You can ask me ANYTHING and I’ll answer directly and succinctly, it will be bang on question, honest, forthright and principled. You can make it a “yes or no” question if you like, ANYTHING.

With you it’s all evasion. It might be truth to you, I’m sure it is, but very often you will not answer directly. Sonship is the same, as is Josephw. Less so Josephw to be fair.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You don't question those things said if you don't understand them.
I assure you, I understand every reply you make.
Understanding isn’t the issue.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 22

@kellyjay said. The things you think you know but disagree with, you hardly ever engage and make me prove anything you only insult, nothing about how you post I find threatening, pitiful maybe, not in the least uncomfortable.
So, here you go again;

Accuse me of insulting you … and in the very same sentence call my posting pitiful.

You’re a hypocrite and you don’t even realise it!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Apr 22

@divegeester said
There you go again!

I don’t say you “avoid my posts”, I said you “avoid my points”.

Big difference. You always reply, but rarely address the “point” directly, honestly, head on. There’s always some obfuscation, evasion etc.

You can ask me ANYTHING and I’ll answer directly and succinctly, it will be bang on question, honest, forthright and principled. You can mak ...[text shortened]... often you will not answer directly. Sonship is the same, as is Josephw. Less so Josephw to be fair.
Your points, your posts, anything coming from you! You are always on an attack; you are not attempting to understand. It's a constant state of justification and recrimination with you, not conversation.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Your points, your posts, anything coming from you! You are always on an attack; you are not attempting to understand. It's a constant state of justification and recrimination with you, not conversation.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Apr 22

@divegeester said
I assure you, I understand every reply you make.
Understanding isn’t the issue.
If that were true, why do you keep asking questions without telling me how I said I didn't give you what you were looking for? Seeking to understand is trying to reason with someone; you don't do that; you insult, put down, pigeonhole, belittle, and justify yourself.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
I've already told you there are parables, poems, dreams, visions, and so on, and you ignore me, and you don't read what is written; you see some words insert your meaning and make judgments, so claiming something you know wasn't true, is a lie. Note that, fact check it, you judge the Word of God as if your moral compass is superior to God, and you twist the things said to yo ...[text shortened]... f your way for strife, you are going to have a difficult time giving an account for your every word.
Bump for dive. How did this NOT answer your question? Please explain!