Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 22

@fmf said
Neither you nor I knows. If your faith has come up with an explanation that you find "reasonable", so be it. If you think that it is then "reasonable" to extrapolate from that "absolute truths" like the assurance of your own immortality and my inevitable eternal torture for the "sin" of disbelief", so be it.
I am not sure what inevitable torture for sin has to do with gravity; you seem to bring it into every conversation with me, no matter the subject.

F

Moves
28 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
I am not sure what inevitable torture for sin has to do with gravity; you seem to bring it into every conversation with me, no matter the subject.
I am not sure what inevitable torture for sin has to do with gravity

Ah, yes. And there's the rub of it. You don't see the connection, do you? Or perhaps you are pretending not to.

F

Moves
28 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
you seem to bring it into every conversation with me, no matter the subject.
The subject is your faith rooted in your subjective speculation about supernatural beings and phenomena, is it not?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 22

@fmf said
The subject is your faith rooted in your subjective speculation about supernatural beings and phenomena, is it not?
It wouldn't matter as far as your concern; that is all you see; even if the subject matter has nothing to with the supernatural, you have to bring it up.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 22

@fmf said
I am not sure what inevitable torture for sin has to do with gravity

Ah, yes. And there's the rub of it. You don't see the connection, do you? Or perhaps you are pretending not to.
You see the connection in absolutely everything, doesn't matter what I think.

F

Moves
28 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
It wouldn't matter as far as your concern; that is all you see; even if the subject matter has nothing to with the supernatural, you have to bring it up.
You are mistaken or posting a falsehood deliberately. I only bring up your belief in your own immortality and in eternal torture when the subject matter is supernatural causality.

F

Moves
28 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You see the connection in absolutely everything, doesn't matter what I think.
The fact that you do not see the connection is revealing. Why on Earth are you talking about gravity if it is not in order to buttress your subjective opinions about supernatural causality?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 22

@fmf said
You are mistaken or posting a falsehood deliberately. I only bring up your belief in your own immortality and in eternal torture when the subject matter is supernatural causality.
LOL, so all the time in almost every thread since everything has something to do with your way of thinking. Start a thread on it if you want to talk about it.

F

Moves
28 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Start a thread on it if you want to talk about it.
Don't run away.

F

Moves
28 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
LOL, so all the time in almost every thread since everything has something to do with your way of thinking.
My "way of thinking" is what I am here to share and discuss, just as your "way of thinking" is all you are here to share and discuss.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 22

@fmf said
The fact that you do not see the connection is revealing. Why on Earth are you talking about gravity if it is not in order to buttress your subjective opinions about supernatural causality?
Why do I post anything at all? If that is all you think, it doesn't matter, I could talk about math, and you would find some way of connecting the dots to make it about that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 22

@fmf said
My "way of thinking" is what I am here to share and discuss, just as your "way of thinking" is all you are here to share and discuss.
Your way of thinking is taking what I say, no matter what I say, and making it into whatever you think, not what I'm saying.

F

Moves
28 Apr 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Why do I post anything at all? If that is all you think, it doesn't matter, I could talk about math, and you would find some way of connecting the dots to make it about that.
You are talking about mathematics on another thread as some kind of ludicrous analogy for "truths" about supernatural beliefs, and here you are talking about gravity as some kind of proof that your supernatural beliefs are "truths". It is you who is not seeing the obvious dots that are being joined.

F

Moves
28 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Your way of thinking is taking what I say, no matter what I say, and making it into whatever you think, not what I'm saying.
My way of thinking is demonstrated in the way I confront you head-on about what you are saying and what it means.

My way of thinking is demonstrated in the way I have little patience for your evasiveness and passive-aggressive gimmicks when discursive light is being shone on the argumentation and assertions you are making in your trademark inarticulate and quick-to-pout way.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 22

@fmf said
My way of thinking is demonstrated in the way I confront you head-on about what you are saying and what it means.

My way of thinking is demonstrated in the way I have little patience for your evasiveness and passive-aggressive gimmicks when discursive light is being shone on the argumentation and assertions you are making in your trademark inarticulate and quick-to-pout way.
No, you tell me what you think; I mean, there is a difference. The hubris you display is quite astounding.