Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 Apr 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
So what is this force? What is it?
Where did it come from?
Those were the questions that remained unanswered.
We know what it does.
The explanation in my post at the top of the previous page.

F

Moves
26 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Calling you out for making claims many of those who study these thing deny knowing.
Are you really asserting that "many" scientists "deny knowing" what gravity is?

Moves
26 Apr 22

@fmf said
I think KellyJay has gotten himself into a bit of a tizzy; a couple of his posts are quite incomprehensible, which is usually an indicator of a tizzy.

I also wonder if KellyJay is allowing semantics to cloud his understanding. For example “force” is just a word to describe the kinetic energy massive bodies have as they move through the fabric of spacetime.

To compare cosmic level kinetic energy of planets stars and galaxies with a two year old who is “force” to be reckoned with, is bizarre.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Apr 22

@fmf said
Find one that can tell us what it is; we all know what it does; it isn't much different than energy; we know what it does. Our governing laws of the universe don't explain where they came from or how they came to be.

F

Moves
26 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Find one that can tell us what it is; we all know what it does; it isn't much different than energy; we know what it does. Our governing laws of the universe don't explain where they came from or how they came to be.
I think you are just taking the piss.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Apr 22

@fmf said
I think you are just taking the piss.
You can talk about me more or have someone explain what it is, saying it is a force is not explaining what it is since a force can mean so many different things. Waiting on an explanation!

F

Moves
26 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You can talk about me more or have someone explain what it is, saying it is a force is not explaining what it is since a force can mean so many different things.
If I think you're just taking the piss, I will say so. Sorry.

F

Moves
26 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Waiting on an explanation!
Waiting for WHAT explanation? You're being silly. If you think gravity can only be explained by the OT, or whatever daft riff you are trying here to "substantiate" your God Did It anti-science, because scientists apparently cannot explain gravity!!! then so be it.

F

Moves
26 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
have someone explain what it is, saying it is a force is not explaining what it is since a force can mean so many different things.
Google it or take your mystery of gravity to the Science Forum.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Apr 22

@fmf said
Waiting for WHAT explanation? You're being silly. If you think gravity can only be explained by the OT, or whatever daft riff you are trying here to "substantiate" your God Did It anti-science, because scientists apparently cannot explain gravity!!! then so be it.
I asked you to define what it is I never said according to scripture, just look at my words please stop inserting your spin making something simple into something else.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Apr 22

@fmf said
Google it or take your mystery of gravity to the Science Forum.
I take it you give up on the definition. Difficult to say something is purely natural if you can’t give a definition that would fall into that realm.

Moves
26 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
I asked you to define what it is I never said according to scripture, just look at my words please stop inserting your spin making something simple into something else.
You’ve had it explained by me already, and I’m STILL waiting for those rebuttal quotes you promised which haven’t materialised!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Apr 22

@divegeester said
You’ve had it explained by me already, and I’m STILL waiting for those rebuttal quotes you promised which haven’t materialised!
You didn't say anything worthy of rebuttal, I'm sorry, but nothing substantive about what it was and nothing about where it came from was addressed by you.

F

Moves
26 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
I take it you give up on the definition. Difficult to say something is purely natural if you can’t give a definition that would fall into that realm.
Yawn

Moves
26 Apr 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You didn't say anything worthy of rebuttal, I'm sorry, but nothing substantive about what it was and nothing about where it came from was addressed by you.
You are either a liar or completely ignorant of the principles of physics.

Where did you get this idea of gravity can’t be explained, did one of your pastors pitch it in church?