Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Use little words and tell what it is and where it came from using Newton and Einstein, when you admit your wrong, I will give quotes that tell why you are wrong from them.
Spacetime is a term which describes the structure of the expanse of universe and gravity is a term which describes the “weak force” of attraction exerted between bodies of mass as they distort it. E.g. a heavy ball placed on a stretched out sheet will distort the sheet such a a second smaller ball will roll towards the larger ball because of the distortion of the sheet. The smaller ball will tend to circle, or orbit, the larger one until the larger one eventually pulls it into it.

This is gravity explained in very few “little words”.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Use little words and tell what it is and where it came from using Newton and Einstein, when you admit your wrong, I will give quotes that tell why you are wrong from them.
Nothing like having a preconceived opinion and rigid mindset is there KellyJay!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Spacetime is a term which describes the structure of the expanse of universe and gravity is a term which describes the “weak force” of attraction exerted between bodies of mass as they distort it. E.g. a heavy ball placed on a stretched out sheet will distort the sheet such a a second smaller ball will roll towards the larger ball because of the distortion of the sheet. ...[text shortened]... he larger one eventually pulls it into it.

You told me what it does not what it is or where it came from. We use the word force when describing any number of things, please be specific.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Apr 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You told me what it does not what it is or where it came from. We use the word force when describing any number of things, please be specific.
I was specific, it’s there in my post as you requested in little words, what causes gravity.

Or perhaps you are suggesting that what causes gravity is different to where it comes from.

Edit: the effect of gravity is classed in physics as a “weak force”.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22

@divegeester said
I was specific, it’s there in my post as you requested in little words, what causes gravity.

Or perhaps you are suggesting that what causes gravity is different to where it comes from.

You have no clue.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You have no clue.
Is this you backing out then?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22

@divegeester said

A two year old can be a force to deal with your suggesting gravity is like a two year old? Specific!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Apr 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
A two year old can be a force to deal with your suggesting gravity is like a two year old? Specific!
What are you on about? I’ve been laser focused on your request and completely specific in answering it.

I’ve explained exactly, precisely and accurately where gravity comes from.

So where’s your rebuttal quotes you promised in your post on the previous page?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Is this you backing out then?
Calling you out for making claims many of those who study these thing deny knowing.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Calling you out for making claims those who study these thing deny knowing.
Come again… your post doesn’t make sense.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Come again… your post doesn’t make sense.
You don’t know what it is only what it does and you have even less knowledge on where it came from.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You don’t know what it is only what it does and you have even less knowledge on where it came from.
I’ve explained all three of these points using “little words” as you requested.

As usual your prideful spirit won’t permit you to acknowledge this or anything actually important that I show you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22

@divegeester said
I’ve explained all three of these points using “little words” as you requested.

As usual your prideful spirit won’t permit you to acknowledge this or anything actually important that I show you.
You didn't, but I'm sure it is good enough for you, like your explanations of scripture.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Spacetime is a term which describes the structure of the expanse of universe and gravity is a term which describes the “weak force” of attraction exerted between bodies of mass as they distort it. E.g. a heavy ball placed on a stretched out sheet will distort the sheet such a a second smaller ball will roll towards the larger ball because of the distortion of the sheet. ...[text shortened]... he larger one eventually pulls it into it.

So what is this force? What is it?
Where did it come from?
Those were the questions that remained unanswered.
We know what it does.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You didn't, but I'm sure it is good enough for you, like your explanations of scripture.
Yes I did.
This isn’t scripture, it’s science.

You asked for a simple “little words” explanation of where gravity came from and I gave it you.

Now your running away, as you do with every poster here who pins you down.