Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Spirituality

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22

@fmf said
Physics explains gravity.
No, it does not; it explains the effect; I asked, what is it. Noticing a law in the universe for how something behaves does not tell us anything about what it is or how it started.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22

@fmf said
I understand what you believe as a result of your faith, KellyJay. Belief in Christ was a part of my life too, just as it is part of yours. I didn't believe it was "just me" just as you believe it isn't "just you". My faith was not "nothing", just as I do not believe your faith is "nothing".
I'm not going to continue repeating what you say to me and saying I believe you; it was always nothing more than something between your ears, never was, isn't now. What you think of faith is also just between your ears too.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Where does gravity come from; is that what you are asking?
Did you read the question?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Did you read the question?
Yes; have you stopped being evasive?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
No, it does not; it explains the effect; I asked, what is it. Noticing a law in the universe for how something behaves does not tell us anything about what it is or how it started.
Physics explains exactly what causes gravity.

Did you even go to school?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Yes; have you stopped being evasive?
Why do I need to be evasive with you? When answers to your questions are right in front of you, and you still cannot see them, it isn't difficult to hide anything from you; your eyes are always closed.

F

Moves
25 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Utter nonsense.

And we can but speculate about "how the universe started", if indeed it did.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Why do I need to be evasive with you? When answers to your questions are right in front of you, and you still cannot see them, it isn't difficult to hide anything from you; your eyes are always closed.
So you keep saying, if only it were true because you say so.

You asked where does gravity come from and you then asserted that physics doesn’t explain it. How can you not know these things, how can you sit there and type that rubbish.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22

@fmf said
Utter nonsense.

And we can but speculate about "how the universe started", if indeed it did.
That is what you do, keep it between your ears.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22

@divegeester said
So you keep saying, if only it were true because you say so.

You asked where does gravity come from and you then asserted that physics doesn’t explain it. How can you not know these things, how can you sit there and type that rubbish.
What is it, and where did it come from? We know what it does, but that does not answer the two questions I asked; knowing why a ball behaves once a force is applied to it does not tell us what the force is unless we see it occur; all the laws of motion never once moved a ball all by themselves.

F

Moves
25 Apr 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
That is what you do, keep it between your ears.
Between your ears is where your faith is, and between my ears is where my lack of faith is.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
What is it, and where did it come from?
Would you ask the same jejune question about magnetism?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
We know what it does, but that does not answer the two questions I asked; knowing why a ball behaves once a force is applied to it does not tell us what the force is unless we see it occur; all the laws of motion never once moved a ball all by themselves.
Newtonian and Einstein physics explain perfectly where gravity comes from.

I can see now why your mind is impervious to new metaphysical concepts such as the oneness of God; you can’t even accept proven physics.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Physics explains exactly what causes gravity.

Did you even go to school?
No, you are simply telling me what it does NOT what it is or where it came from.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Newtonian and Einstein physics explain perfectly where gravity comes from.

I can see now why your mind is impervious to new metaphysical concepts such as the oneness of God; you can’t even accept proven physics.
Use little words and tell what it is and where it came from using Newton and Einstein, when you admit your wrong, I will give quotes that tell why you are wrong from them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.