Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
23 Apr 22

@divegeester said
No, an agnostic is someone who believes in the possibility of a god or gods, but that nothing in known about it or them.

A theist believes that there is a god or gods.

They aren’t the same and therefore you cannot be both.
Oh, interesting.

I thought I was agnostic but it appears I am a theist.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Apr 22

@chessataxia said
Oh, interesting.

I thought I was agnostic but it appears I am a theist.
Thanks for clearing that up.
No probs.

So as we have established that you do in fact believe in God, what religion would you say you were?

Moves
23 Apr 22

I just said religion is flawed.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Apr 22

@chessataxia said
I just said religion is flawed.
Well what is name is this god you say you believe in?

Moves
23 Apr 22

Lager

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Apr 22

@chessataxia said
Lager
Thought as much.

Moves
23 Apr 22

Don't judge me Grandpa.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Apr 22

@chessataxia said
🤔
A flaw can only be identified if something proper is there to compare it to, so the flaw is identifiable compared to the way it should be. You have something that isn't flawed you can look at and say this is what an unflawed religion would look like, or an unflawed man would look like?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Apr 22

@chessataxia said
Don't judge me Grandpa.
Why not?

Moves
24 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Why not?
Cause I said so! 😡

Moves
24 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
A flaw can only be identified if something proper is there to compare it to, so the flaw is identifiable compared to the way it should be. You have something that isn't flawed you can look at and say this is what an unflawed religion would look like, or an unflawed man would look like?
Ta Ta Ta Today junior!!

I said man makes mistakes so any man claiming to deliver a message from God must be taken with a grain of salt because man is fallible.

Ergo...Scripture is wrong.

Jewish/Christian/Muslim has been canceled due to default.

Moves
24 Apr 22

Default!!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Apr 22

@chessataxia said
Ta Ta Ta Today junior!!

I said man makes mistakes so any man claiming to deliver a message from God must be taken with a grain of salt because man is fallible.

Ergo...Scripture is wrong.

Jewish/Christian/Muslim has been canceled due to default.
So you don't think an all-knowing God wouldn't consider our stupidity when passing what He wanted to say? If you read how it's done when God sends His Word, He did it by His Spirit. Same question since you are claiming scripture is wrong, to what are you comparing it so that you can make an accurate statement? What is right that you are aware of that allows you to know something was wrong?

F

Moves
24 Apr 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
So you don't think an all-knowing God wouldn't consider our stupidity when passing what He wanted to say? If you read how it's done when God sends His Word, He did it by His Spirit. Same question since you are claiming scripture is wrong, to what are you comparing it so that you can make an accurate statement? What is right that you are aware of that allows you to know something was wrong?
Your sense of right and wrong ~ and what is flawed or not flawed - is just as subjective as anyone else's, regardless of whether they subscribe to your religion.

Moves
24 Apr 22

@fmf said
Your sense of right and wrong ~ and what is flawed or not flawed - is just as subjective as anyone else's, regardless of whether they subscribe to your religion.
Ya what I was trying to type but alas...I couldn't.

Thanks 😊