Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
28 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You don't read the words people use for understanding; you read them to make them fit into what you want them to say so you can make your points without grasping what was written. Which makes you a very confused individual; you get a thought into your head, and it doesn't leave no matter how many times you get corrected.
Nevermind all the ad hominem deflections KellyJay

Is everything in the bible “FACT”?

Yes or no?

Moves
28 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Oh right I’m lying now!
Ok let’s sense check this right now then shall we.

kellyjay is all the stuff about lakes of fire and brimstone and the eternal burning of non Christians therein, literal or metaphor?
What about this question KellyJay ?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Apr 22

@divegeester said
What about this question KellyJay ?
What is wrong with you?

How many times must he answer you?

You ignore his answer so that you can persist in badgering him.

Moves
28 Apr 22

@suzianne said
What is wrong with you?
Very little.

I used to be big-headed and arrogant, but I’ve been dealing with those flaws and I’m close to perfect now.

Moves
28 Apr 22

@suzianne said
As many times as it takes to get an honest one.

Moves
28 Apr 22

@suzianne said
Actually I read every one of KellyJay’s replies to me carefully and sometimes several times if it’s one of his “evasive furballs”™

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 22

@suzianne said
What is wrong with you?

He isn’t looking for an answer he wants to be justified in his opinions.

Moves
28 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Are you suggesting you don’t want to be “justified in your opinions”?

I’ll drag you back to the questions you are avoiding later.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Are you suggesting you don’t want to be “justified in your opinions”?

I’ll drag you back to the questions you are avoiding later.
When you ask a question and you get an answer and keep asking as if you didn’t, obviously it wasn’t an answer you wanted. Even if you disagreed or said you didn’t understand those would be a honest responses. Instead what you are doing is deceitful, harassing , and unbecoming.

Moves
28 Apr 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
When you ask a question and you get an answer and keep asking as if you didn’t, obviously it wasn’t an answer you wanted. Even if you disagreed or said you didn’t understand those would be a honest responses. Instead what you are doing is deceitful, harassing , and unbecoming.
Nevermind all that. Here are the questions I’ve asked you

1) Is all the stuff about lakes of fire and brimstone and the eternal burning of non Christians therein, literal or metaphor?

2) Is everything in the bible “FACT”?

You either are a man of god and courage and can answer these questions directly, or, you are just another religionist flake on the internet.

Moves
28 Apr 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Nevermind all that. Here are the questions I’ve asked you

1) Is all the stuff about lakes of fire and brimstone and the eternal burning of non Christians therein, literal or metaphor?

2) Is everything in the bible “FACT”?

You either are a man of god and courage and can answer these questions directly, or, you are just another religionist flake on the internet.
You're pretty much the poster boy for how "broken" a Christian can be and still "honestly" call himself a Christian, aren't you?

Moves
28 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Very little.

I used to be big-headed and arrogant, but I’ve been dealing with those flaws and I’m close to perfect now.
I am actually starting to appreciate you now.

Moves
28 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
As I forced myself to at least start mowing the lawn this afternoon, it occurred to me that we spend so much time of our relatively short lifespans wrangling over transitory issues, but when it comes to the non-transitory, there's really nothing to discuss: It just is and continues to be.

Moves
29 Apr 22

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Apr 22

@kevin-eleven said
As I forced myself to at least start mowing the lawn this afternoon, it occurred to me that we spend so much time of our relatively short lifespans wrangling over transitory issues, but when it comes to the non-transitory, there's really nothing to discuss: It just is and continues to be.
I believe that if we don't grasp the beginning, there is no way to know what should and shouldn't be called important. Everything takes on different meanings and values, depending on how it all started.