Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Apr 22

@kevin-eleven said
As I forced myself to at least start mowing the lawn this afternoon, it occurred to me that we spend so much time of our relatively short lifespans wrangling over transitory issues, but when it comes to the non-transitory, there's really nothing to discuss: It just is and continues to be.
There is plenty to discuss, you’re just not very good at it. This is probably because you don’t care about anyone or anything.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Nevermind all that. Here are the questions I’ve asked you

1) Is all the stuff about lakes of fire and brimstone and the eternal burning of non Christians therein, literal or metaphor?

2) Is everything in the bible “FACT”?

You either are a man of god and courage and can answer these questions directly, or, you are just another religionist flake on the internet.
KellyJay…over here mate, these questions are still here for you 😉

It’s amusing to watch you duck and dive the real key issues. No wonder you are not permitted to teach in your church.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Apr 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
KellyJay…over here mate, these questions are still here for you 😉

It’s amusing to watch you duck and dive the real key issues. No wonder you are not permitted to teach in your church.
I'm glad you are amused, and the real key issues you blow off in scripture as you do things said in answer to what you ask. Answers and scriptures seem to go right over your head. Your assumptions about my life are not on solid ground, yet you turn to your imagination as if it were something substantive to make the proclamations you do.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
I'm glad you are amused, and the real key issues you blow off in scripture as you do things said in answer to what you ask. Answers and scriptures seem to go right over your head. Your assumptions about my life are not on solid ground, yet you turn to your imagination as if it were something substantive to make the proclamations you do.
Never mind all that KellyJay. Let’s get back to your claim that you have “never stated that everything in the bible is fact”
So then I’m asking you directly

Is everything in the bible “FACT”?

And subsequently to that ..

Is all the stuff about lakes of fire and brimstone and the eternal burning of non Christians therein, literal or metaphor?

Let hear you then!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Apr 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Never mind all that KellyJay. Let’s get back to your claim that you have “never stated that everything in the bible is fact”
So then I’m asking you directly

Is everything in the bible “FACT”?

And subsequently to that ..

Is all the stuff about lakes of fire and brimstone and the eternal burning of non Christians therein, literal or metaphor?

Let hear you then!
I answered you directly, but I will do this for you if you think I have not. You have claimed you have read my responses, but the answer you reject just tell me why it does not answer you. Quote me here, and let's break down why what I have said does not answer you. You will be doing something good; if my answer were not what it should be, I'd learn; if it does answer you, you'll learn something.

Concerning hell, I believe what Jesus says about that in the context he says it. It is a literal place, where literal things happen to those that end up there for the length of time that Jesus specified, literally.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Apr 22
2 edits

@kellyjay said
I answered you directly, but I will do this for you if you think I have not. You have claimed you have read my responses, but the answer you reject just tell me why it does not answer you. Quote me here, and let's break down why what I have said does not answer you. You will be doing something good; if my answer were not what it should be, I'd learn; if it does answer you, y ...[text shortened]... ral things happen to those that end up there for the length of time that Jesus specified, literally.
Is everything in the Bible, every monster in Revelation, every creature, every giant in Daniel… are all these things FACTS as in they are literal real things? Or NOT?

You keep hopping between there’s stuff which is literal and stuff which symbolic but you refuse to say which is which and importantly HOW YOU decide which is which.

Make your mind up KellyJay, you can’t have it both ways.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Apr 22
1 edit

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Is everything in the Bible, every monster in Revelation, every creature, every giant in Daniel… are all these things FACTS as in they are literal real things? Or NOT?

You keep hopping between there’s stuff which is literal and stuff which symbolic but you refuse to say which is which and importantly HOW YOU decide which is which.

Make your mind up KellyJay, you can’t have it both ways.
I gave you an answer already, how was that not clear to you?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
I gave you an answer already, how was that not clear to you?
This seems to be your go-to fall back position every time you are asked for a definitive yes or no answer.

“I’ve already answered that”

It’s tiresome and doesn’t show you in a good light kellyjay.
Sonship is just as bad, so is josephw/secondson. It must be something about old wineskins and their dogmatism.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Apr 22
2 edits

@divegeester said
This seems to be your go-to fall back position every time you are asked for a definitive yes or no answer.

It’s tiresome and doesn’t show you in a good light kellyjay.
Sonship is just as bad, so is josephw/secondson. It must be something about old wineskins and their dogmatism.
Some answers require more than a yes no since they can be misleading. Some questions are loaded with assumptions and if they are ignored a yes or no gives the wrong impression. You over simplify the complex and make complicated to simple.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Some answers require more than a yes no since they can be misleading.
Not mine, not the two I gave you. They are both totally straightforward. But you carry on with your evasion and excuses.

You three guys are all intellectual weasels, I have very little respect for you tbh.

Moves
29 Apr 22

@ChessAtaxia
If man is subject to mistakes then how would you as being a man be able to guarantee that you wouldn't mistakes. I think you should rethink your pompous ideas.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Apr 22

@divegeester said
There is plenty to discuss, you’re just not very good at it. This is probably because you don’t care about anyone or anything.
This from the man who stated that altruism doesn't exist.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Apr 22

@suzianne said
This from the man who stated that altruism doesn't exist.
Another random scorn-filled non sequitur from the queen of paranoia.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Not mine, not the two I gave you. They are both totally straightforward. But you carry on with your evasion and excuses.

You three guys are all intellectual weasels, I have very little respect for you tbh.
Then what are you doing asking me questions?