1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '22 13:31
    @kellyjay said
    I hope not! When it is time for the harvest, everyone will see; I hope neither we are for both our sakes. You are mind-reading again.
    Just reading what you post kellyjay.

It is always revealing when one of you old wineskins gets bent out of shape and starts with the insults.

You do realise that all that nasty rhetoric who just fired at me over the last two pages is what you yourself look like on the inside don’t you?

Using the bible to insult another Christian whom you don’t even know, has to be the lowest form of lily-livered hypocrisy there is.

And YOU wrote it, not me!
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 May '22 14:41
    @kellyjay said
    You are a Christian, really; why is that? What makes you a Christian just because you believe? There are going to be those who tell Jesus they did things in His name and will be cast out because Jesus is going to claim He never knew them. The book of James says when we have faith, and there is nothing that shows it as a reality, it is a dead faith, your treatment of others t ...[text shortened]... even the Word of God shows what is in your heart, it comes out of your mouth we see it as you write.
    Well, presumably this is the end of KellyJay bellyaching about people "making it personal" on this forum.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 May '22 16:40
    @kevin-eleven said
    God is not separate. It is we who are separate.
    "God" is the only one of His kind. Separate. Holy. A "noumenon" as it were. God is who he is.

Man is from below, and flawed in his perceptions.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 May '22 16:42
    @chessataxia said
    Man makes mistakes.

He cannot be trusted to deliver a message from God.

Scripture is Wrong.
    Flawed logic.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 May '22 16:44
    @chessataxia said
    Ironically if I was delivering a pure message from God I doubt I would have needed that edit 🤔
    God delivered a flawless message.

As flawed as you are, just deliver God's message.

But not if you don't believe it.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 May '22 17:14
    @divegeester said
    Just reading what you post kellyjay.

It is always revealing when one of you old wineskins gets bent out of shape and starts with the insults.

You do realise that all that nasty rhetoric who just fired at me over the last two pages is what you yourself look like on the inside don’t you?

Using the bible to insult another Christian whom you don’t even know, has to be the lowest form of lily-livered hypocrisy there is.

And YOU wrote it, not me!
    I tell you what; you keep telling me how your right and I'm wrong when it comes to
    scripture, so prove it. I have to accept any correction from scripture when I'm shown
    I'm wrong according to it. If you believe as you have just admitted about scripture,
    you should be able to make a case according to scripture, not your opinion or mine.

Anyone can miss interpret scripture without exception, but using scripture as a
    guide for correction, it should be clear that what we say is not according to
    the scripture. We should be able to be corrected by it. Take your favorite topic, Hell,
    show me where unrepentant sinners are going to avoid that place. Using scripture.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 May '22 17:201 edit
    @fmf said
    Well, presumably this is the end of KellyJay bellyaching about people "making it personal" on this forum.
    If we have the means to measure scripture without opinions, comparing scripture to
    scripture, that takes personality out of the equation. If all you have is personality, if
    that is all you look at, how it makes you feel, what fits what you like, then it isn't the
    scriptures we are looking at; it is nothing but personalities.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 May '22 07:46
    @kellyjay said
    I tell you what; you keep telling me how your right and I'm wrong when it comes to
    scripture, so prove it.
    “Keep”, what are you on about? I’ve not done that at all.
    I’ve just asked you lots of questions, most of which you deflect.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 May '22 07:47
    @kellyjay said
    I have to accept any correction from scripture when I'm shown
    I'm wrong according to it.
    Problem is you cherry pick, like we all do.
    You’ve got your mind set on your rote learned doctrines and you’re not budging.
    It’s fine.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 May '22 07:48
    @kellyjay said
    If you believe as you have just admitted about scripture,
    you should be able to make a case according to scripture, not your opinion or mine.

Anyone can miss interpret scripture without exception, but using scripture as a
    guide for correction, it should be clear that what we say is not according to
    the scripture. We should be able to be corrected by it. Take your favorite topic, Hell,
    show me where unrepentant sinners are going to avoid that place. Using scripture.
    About what, what did you have in mind?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 May '22 07:51
    @kellyjay said
    Take your favorite topic, Hell,
    Hell isn’t my favourite topic; demonstrating that it’s morally abhorrent, doesn’t fit in with the wider “context” (your favourite topic) of scripture, is logically incoherent and a blight on the gospel and the name of Jesus.

Feel free to start a new thread on it if you want to discuss it 🙂
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 May '22 07:552 edits
    @kellyjay said
    Using scripture.
    I don’t believe everything as FACT just because it’s written in the bible. Do you?

Oh I forgot, that is one of those questions which you’re too scared to answer 😃

Remember yesterday when you got all spiky as said to me “I’ve never claimed everything in the bible is fact” and then you ran away when I asked you that very question.

So, KellyJay, is everything in the bible a FACT?
    Yes or no?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 May '22 07:56
    @kellyjay said
    If we have the means to measure scripture without opinions, comparing scripture to
    scripture, that takes personality out of the equation. If all you have is personality, if
    that is all you look at, how it makes you feel, what fits what you like, then it isn't the
    All scripture is open to interpretation. Yours is partly wrong in my opinion.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 May '22 07:59
    @kellyjay said
    Be that as it may, KellyJay, but - like I said - presumably this is now the end of you bellyaching hypocritically - and disingenuously, I might add - about people "making it personal" on this forum.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 May '22 02:28
    @kellyjay said
    I hope not! When it is time for the harvest, everyone will see; I hope neither we are for both our sakes. You are mind-reading again.
    Where did I call you a tare?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree