Motivation of Atheists and Christ Deniers?

Motivation of Atheists and Christ Deniers?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
So the answer is 'yes,' for all you know, the truth could be that God does not exist and nothing you say or do can change that.

Your last question is undecipherable.
Is it even a possibility to you, that all of your truths without God being real would then be all wrong because He does exist, is that even a possibility to you?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
Is it even a possibility to you, that all of your truths without God being real would then be all wrong because He does exist, is that even a possibility to you?
Why do you reflect questions rather than truly answering them? It's kind of annoying.

IP

Moves
25 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
“The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.”

(Psalm 14:1)

“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.”

(Proverbs 9:10)
Quoting nonsense from the bible is no counter argument.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why do you reflect questions rather than truly answering them? It's kind of annoying.
I said yes it is possible I can be wrong it doesn't depend on me, and put the same question to you which you have not responded, get off your high horse.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
I said yes it is possible I can be wrong it doesn't depend on me, and put the same question to you which you have not responded, get off your high horse.
Obviously what is true is true. Only you have used truth to dismiss atheism as though your version of truth underpins everything else. ' God exists whether you believe it or not.'

But this goes both ways. 'God does not exist, whether you believe it or not.'

Moves
25 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
I don't worship words, I do the Word, however.
Do you worship the Bible?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Obviously what is true is true. Only you have used truth to dismiss atheism as though your version of truth underpins everything else. ' God exists whether you believe it or not.'

Example please when I talk about reality I don’t tell you the Bible says so so that settles it. When discussing scripture that is a different discussion.

When I talk about the beginning of all things feel free to give evidence to support your conclusions, when we are speaking about life’s processes feel free to respond with how life is driven by instructions by showing how science tells us how those instructions got there.

I don’t dismiss Atheism it says nothing about everything so how can that be disproved with cause?

F

Moves
25 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
When I talk about the beginning of all things feel free to give evidence to support your conclusions, when we are speaking about life’s processes feel free to respond with how life is driven by instructions by showing how science tells us how those instructions got there.
My conclusion is that we don't actually know about the origin of life and to hear you wittering on about the Earth being a few thousand years old and how it must have been your particular anthropomorphized God figure who started it in the Garden of Eden - only serves to support my conclusion.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Mar 23
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said

I have not used my version of the truth to dismiss Atheism, how can you dismiss something that stands for nothing? What is it that Atheism stands for, not having a belief about God, exactly how would one dismiss that, you have to have an opinion about something to be right or wrong about it.

No, what I have an issue with is Atheism's lack of substance. Atheism underminds science, we must trust our minds, which would be the end product of a mindless set of processes over time, without any plan, or purpose behind them. Would you trust a computer or an airplane under those conditions? If nothing is responsible, no error checking, it is just a happy happenstance of a mindless universe that accidentally produced life, mind, feelings, truth, errors, and so on!?

What faith could seriously be generated for the result of that to believe in anything? There is nothing about Atheism that gives us anything worthwhile outside of a distaste for God, Atheism doesn't give us anything, the universe cuts that worldview up, and I don't have to.

F

Moves
26 Mar 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Atheism stands for, not having a belief about God, exactly how would one dismiss that, you have to have an opinion about something to be right or wrong about it.
Gosh, this makes you sound like today is the first time you have ever thought about atheism or talked to atheists. Atheism is a lack of theist beliefs and doesn't have to "stand for" something simply because your religion "stands for" your belief in your own immortality.

F

Moves
26 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
There is nothing about Atheism that gives us anything worthwhile outside of a distaste for God, Atheism doesn't give us anything, the universe cuts that worldview up, and I don't have to.
Atheism is not "a distaste for God". Atheism is not being convinced by God figures like the one you describe.

There is nothing about Atheism that gives us anything worthwhile... Atheism doesn't give us anything

What is it you want atheism to "give" you?

F

Moves
26 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
our minds would be the end product of a mindless set of processes over time, without any plan, or purpose behind them.
But why should these musings about a "plan" and "purpose" be seen as demonstrating that all the claims laid out in ancient Hebrew folklore and its offshoot are true?

Moves
26 Mar 23

@fmf said
Atheism is not "a distaste for God". Atheism is not being convinced by God figures like the one you describe.

There is nothing about Atheism that gives us anything worthwhile... Atheism doesn't give us anything

What is it you want atheism to "give" you?
Foresight into the minds of some that call themselves by this name like you and show themselves as you do. How many of like mind think and feel the same towards Christian’s with this drive is the question. What other tools are they using through other mediums like politics, social influences, media, money, and break down of the fabric of humanity. The bigger more powerful the influencers are the better the tools. Of course Christianity stands in the way of this along with those who believe. Tear them down.

Moves
26 Mar 23

If you think your religion or belief system isn’t on the block, just wait.

F

Moves
26 Mar 23

@mike69 said
Foresight into the minds of some that call themselves by this name like you and show themselves as you do. How many of like mind think and feel the same towards Christian’s with this drive is the question. What other tools are they using through other mediums like politics, social influences, media, money, and break down of the fabric of humanity. The bigger more powerful ...[text shortened]... ls. Of course Christianity stands in the way of this along with those who believe. Tear them down.
I am sorry you're feeling whatever it is that made you post stuff like this.