1. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 04:13
    @fmf said
    No one here has had any difficulty "arguing substance" with you. You being a returning banned user is a separate issue.
    https://youtube.com/shorts/XbKBxqI4qmQ?feature=share
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 04:48
    @plantermoo said
    I told you, by reading threads.
    And I asked you if you had any examples of these threads with me “crazy accusations” of people being other posters.

Got any?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 05:00
    @divegeester said
    And I asked you if you had any examples of these threads with me “crazy accusations” of people being other posters.

Got any?
    I really have no interest in looking for them. It’s something you’ve done on a regular basis and you did it to me.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 05:09
    @plantermoo said
    I really have no interest in looking for them.
    But you said you already has read them. When I asked what gave you this idea that I has already made “crazy accusations” about posters being You replied:

”From reading threads in which you make all kinds of crazy accusations”

So have haven’t read them after all. Or you’re going to pretend you have read them but can’t produce them.

Dear me, lying through your teeth already, and just after posting lost of stuff about Jesus. Tut tut.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 05:14
    @divegeester said
    But you said you already has read them. When I asked what gave you this idea that I has already made “crazy accusations” about posters being You replied:

So have haven’t read them after all. Or you’re going to pretend you have read them but can’t produce them.

Dear me, lying through your teeth already, and just after posting lost of stuff about Jesus. Tut tut.
    I did read them. I didn’t take note of the thread titles.

Do you deny that you regularly accuse posters in here of being other people and are way off base most of the time?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 05:15
    @divegeester said

You’re also on here to troll and have made that clear on your profile. No wonder you get more red thumbs than anyone else on here.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 05:17
    @plantermoo said
    I did read them. I didn’t take note of the thread titles.
    I think you’re lying.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 05:181 edit
    @plantermoo said
    No wonder you get more red thumbs than anyone else on here.
    Did you read that in another one of these thread which you can’t now remember?

Or are you going to continue to poison your relationship with Jesus with more lies?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 05:44
    @divegeester

I noticed you avoided responding to this question:

Do you deny that you regularly accuse posters in here of being other people and are way off base most of the time?

Why is that?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 05:45
    @divegeester

You avoided responding to this as well:

You’re also on here to troll and have made that clear on your profile. No wonder you get more red thumbs than anyone else on here.

Why is that?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 05:46
    @divegeester

Did you avoid responding to those points because you’re a paranoid troller?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 05:57
    @plantermoo said
    @divegeester
    Yes, I deny that.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 05:58
    @plantermoo said
    @divegeester

You avoided responding to this as well:

Why is that?
    It was a statement, it doesn’t require a response.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 06:041 edit
    @plantermoo said
    @divegeester

Did you avoid responding to those points because you’re a paranoid troller?
    You know what peanut-butter-boy, it’s just occurred to me why you instantly get yourself in a tangle when you arrive back here at RHP; here’s my theory…

When you’re not here trolling because you’ve been banned, and btw you will be banned again, I think you must spend your time on forum boards populated by people less intelligent than yourself. I think you get used to bantering with people who are too dim to take you at anything else than face value. Then you either get bored or banned and you come back here and try the same tactics you used there and immediately find yourself out of your depth. You need to go away again and up your game before coming back next time.

This is like shooting fish in a barrel.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 08:05
    @divegeester said
    You know what peanut-butter-boy, it’s just occurred to me why you instantly get yourself in a tangle when you arrive back here at RHP; here’s my theory…

When you’re not here trolling because you’ve been banned, and btw you will be banned again, I think you must spend your time on forum boards populated by people less intelligent than yourself. I think you get used to b ...[text shortened]... way again and up your game before coming back next time.

This is like shooting fish in a barrel.
    When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree